Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Builds Ideas

Seems like my character, If I decide to keep playing after the changes, will have to go another path.

Cleric Inquisitor Kabbalist Exorcist might be a decent build since it allows me to utilize Two-Handed Mace and One-Handed Mace+ Shield efficiently.
What will be chosen and invested into depends on how the Kabbalist Class attributes change.
If there’s still Staff of Kabbalah remaining, One-handed Mace will be really good option for Exorcist&Kabbalist skills while I could try to get a Two-handed Mace for Inquisitor skills [Asio Two-handed Mace is nice].

With the base modifiers of weaponry and armor increasing, I won’t ever have to worry about changing to Velcoffer set so I can spend all my frags towards shield & weapon for more God Smash power.

However, if they destroy Inqui and Exorcist and/or Kabbalist,too, then I’ll just delete all my chars and quit the game for good as there are so few reasons to keep playing now with the revealed changes on the horizon [and the fact that the developers only ever listen to Nexon and Korean players].

I always wanted a full space/time master wizard

Kino - Chrono - Sage
If you were to apply these abilities to reality it would be the most powerful being
Hope Chrono gets some cool new skills

3 Likes

Scout - Shinobi - Rogue - ?
I really wish they released the new classes along with these changes, i feel so uncomfortable picking thauma or linker and i HATE corsair

they pretty much confirmed this trough thei new classes silhouettes… i mean, both of them are holding daggers, no?

one has high str and other high dex, my guess that one is heavy burst and the other more AA oriented probably dual dagger, with DWA being shifted from corsair, since we don’t really have this niche.

The silhouettes look basically like Assassin and Rogue from Ragnarok Online. I guess they are starved for ideas and just reproducing RO content now…

If the skill rotation will be fine with those classes, then you can pick Thauma. We cannot ignore Thauma buffs for increased damage, and Thauma will also have Quicken now.

im somewhat okay with that.

Rip my Corsair3/Fencer 3 :frowning:

I guess i turn it to Corsair>Shinobi>Rogue (Or 1 of the unknown class)

Cata3>Lancer3>Dragoon3 Lancerburst + Dragoon aoe :3

I´m not sure about my Cleric.
Zealot>Druid/Krivis>Monk/pala/Inq?

Need this patch fast gearing up dont feel that usefull now…

I just realized the new scout tree is THE scout from archer before XD

Scout is a random tree imo. Not sure what the theme of it is. Since it is new, I think I wanna theory-craft a scout build first.

What do you guys think about scout-SR-enchanter-linker? Since SR is an AA build, enchanter’s enchant lightning might be good.

1 Like

enchanter is also an aa class, might go linker-thau-enchanter for support aa build. skills might change so will reserve judgement when actual patch comes.

ashuasuhasuhasuhasuhhuas:

6 Likes

am imagining Guild wars of full summoner teams :scream:

This

will finally become a reality on my own, I already sacrificed the costume for a not so fitting one, but more fitting than clown costumes Scouts classes have…

Your summons will be nuked and then you’re nothing more than a helpless little Wizard xD

I really hope that IMC cracks down on summon survivability so they only survive on average as long as their skill CD time is, already taking Salamion Heal into consideration.

I want to see them die prematurely in boss fights. It’s stupid if they don’t, because then where’s the difficulty in being a summoner? Other Classes have to time their skills and summoners just press xyz and then are done and can enjoy the summons whacking the enemy.

Dumb afk bot Classes don’t belong into a game that has semi-action combat after all.

3 Likes

hahahaha that was just a joke with that combination. I dont like to play with summon class. As i said im playing as a pyromancer and i like classes that hit with fire!

Warlock - Necro - Featherfoot

Never liked Bokor.

I disagree. Ok, it has elements of a “classic afk build”, but, as a sorc-necro player myself, u don’t be afk for as much time as most people think on a SorcNecro build.

I need to comand the minions to attack a specific enemy, summon the bats and comand them to kamikaze, collect the corpses for new skeletons and shoggoths, ride the demon and use its skills, use crowd control skills to stop the monsters cause the AI s#$!s, re-summon the pack and repeat.

Adding Bokor to the build may make me overload with things to do, like: Hexing to increase the damage (all skeletons deal dark property damage), Effigy cause seems fun :slight_smile: , Zombify to re-summon the zombies, Bwa Kayiman to control the monsters, Damballa to burst anything that moves… And all of this meanwhile the rotation for Sorcerer and Necromancer is still going on. But I’m so hyped to test it out!

If u trully see only afk summonners, know that they are not playing their classes to the max. And if u don’t like Bokor on this summoner build, it is fine. Re:build was idealized so anyone can play what they want AND be effective when done correctly.

2 Likes

I know there’s no info on skills etc but i’m eager to try a few builds

Scout - Shinobi - Rogue - ?
Sword - Fencer - Highlander - Matador
Sword - Highlander - Peltasta Hackapell
Wizard - Cryo - RuneCaster - Onmyoji
Wizard - Kino - Sage - FF
Archer - Appraiser - Wugushi - Cannonner
Cleric - Sadhu - Krivis - Exorcist
Cleric - ? - ? - Plague Doctor

i wonder if this will work

Scout - BM - Shinobi - Corsair or Linker

it would fun using Bloody overdrive with Bushin if it will work

This build is already viable. I play it :heart:

Hope they do something extra for Sadhu. The new damage % concept might be a little bit of a help, also the new “target buff” system, if allowed for Transmit Prana, will be a good thing too.

IMO it needs at least 1 more offensive skill, and also something for the Spiritual Body, cause it has no use besides exploding, and it is a little bit trickier to explode, sadly.

The first 2 I agree with kind of, but those last two definitely not, Warlock and Pyro use a simular skill but Pyro works well with Onmyoji and Elementalist. Walock doesn’t offer anything to either of those classes.

Even more so, Exorcist only shares the defensive buff in common with Paladin but nobody uses those, the real evolution of Paladin is Inquisitor, Both are Anti-Magic Hammer smashing classes and Paladin’s C3 skill buffs God Smash and spreads off the wheel. A lot more synergy there.