As you may know from recent news, we are preparing to launch a level expansion and Rank update soon. With that update comes a lot of new content that needs to be translated before it can be applied into the game.
This time around, the amount of content in need of translation is significantly higher than previous updates, so the patch schedule will largely depend on how long it takes us to complete the translation.
With this in mind, we have decided to share part of the translation files for the update on our official Github for players who are willing to contribute to the English translation and help speed up the update process.
Link to the Github repository [here].
A few things to note about this project:
- The files will be shared and managed through Github, so in order to participate you will need a Github account and general knowledge of how to use the platform.
- The original files are in Korean, so of course knowledge of Korean language is also required.
- An additional file for newly-added item names, etc. will be shared with all participants. This will require your e-mail address.
- Discussions related to the project will take place over Discord (link [here]), so participants will need access to a Discord account as well.
- Contributor benefits will apply to this project according to personal degree of participation (same benefits as previous projects).
Players interested in participating may contact @STAFF_Ines via personal message for further details. You can also leave any questions you may have about the project on this thread or, again, in a personal message to @STAFF_Ines.