Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Oh god, the game itself understood the importance of Status Points :tired:. When ToS IMCed IMC.

6 Likes

Is there a comprehensive guide for the new stat rolls mechanic where you roll the dice on random additional stats?

Has there been any ToS reveals at G-Star yet? (it ends on the 19th, i know)
Not sure if they will make an appearance there this year, just hoping to see a roadmap or anything we dont already know about.

Guild colony war on ktest

6 Likes

seems nice… now give us R9 patch plx .-.-

1 Like

It will arrive when the translation project is finished.

@Skrunken Nexon does attend every year because Nexon is an organizer (call it sponsor?). No new TOS stuff.

Hmm … 411/1255 lines so far. Not this year, I guess.

4 Likes

huh, its not even a half ._.

Someone please throw google translate on all quest lines so we can have rank 9 by tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hard to find the drive to help a company that doesn’t help its players

8 Likes

Like people really care about translation…

1 Like

they can’t even bother to invest the resources for a professional translation, let alone fixing bugs

2 Likes

I tried put Korean sentences into Google Translate, they look OK with Eng translation I think. Just need to rearrange some words in sentences.

?
where did you get this number from?

1 Like

Reference.xlsx

7 Likes

“Vaivora wants to destroy are part of the Fantasy[cut]…” what does that even mean… :confused:

Crowd sourcing translations are crowd sourced

It’s not like their current translations are good now anyway. I was doing the plague doctor quest and I had to find a pahtogen [sic]… Typo or not, that is very unprofessional; I would know, I work as a translator.

2 Likes

This is so unprofessional, not because the bad translation, is the lazy work that they are doing. They are with this post like a month…oh gosh, why they this enterprise need to be like that D: i have already invest so many time/money in this game, thats so sad

1 Like

I don’t work in that field so I may be wrong, but honestly 1255 lines don’t look too many to me… is it just me…?
I mean, if every line took 5 minutes to translate (and that’s a bit of a stretch) it would take about 105 hours of work to translate them all, for a single person… that’s roughly 13 days of work, if you go at it 8 hours a day.
I really don’t understand why they couldn’t pay a qualified translator to do this job, can’t they even afford to pay someone for a 2-week project…? :confused:

6 Likes