Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Preview: Onmyoji & Retiarius

announcement for announcement
:tired:

3 Likes

Are u freakin serious?! We will see these classes on itos in may or later lol.

Where is wiz revamp patch!?

1 Like

Sigh~

If the same effort they put on making these presentations where put into the game development, management and bug fixing…

Sigh~

5 Likes

I wish our community had a way to help them. Maybe we could do translation or some coding if they can implement any opportunity to do that. I know people who would do that with pleasure.

1 Like

We had people doing translations during beta till the around first month of release stage, not sure what happened they decided to rely on google translator instead.

You can still do the translation, do a search later you might find the topic about it somewhere.

2 Likes
1 Like

Why do I have a feeling that Retiarius will be unpopular like Matador?

I think ToS need a higher rank 2-hand sword wielding class like Samurai or something. All high swordsman classes are spear and 1 hand sword based weapons at the moment.

4 Likes

Not the same people, I think you know that…

The teams are small, but not that small…

Ra Reina is freaking awesome, Kevin is a god.
Those teasers are really great too. I hope we’ll get another one to increase the hype for Belcoper Nest!

I know that, but what is the point in have a pretty cover if the content is rotten or old?

I said this on another thread, they keep this idiotic behavior of passing k/jToS patches to us in the same way instead of getting the properly coded or fixed thing.

What I mean is, lets take Nak Muay patch example, the pre-quest take too long to do:

• You need 130 of a qitem that drop 1 per 30 mins in a map that barely have spawn of the monster you need to kill, not counting other players doing the same thing.
  • You have more 2 or 3 mobs that you need 100+ qitems from, not even sure how is the drop rate from them either.

On kToS they had this going at first, then they changed it to items that are materials (red meduja tentacles I think that is the item).

If I’m not mistaken, they had it fixed that way even before the Nak Muay patch we received. Then why not apply the update here with the fix already? Instead of all the whole tiresome and long process like some dumb queue (@Queue no offense man…) they have to follow or they will explode?

That is all nice and cool, but what about solid content? Or will we stay a “login for saalus” only?

Not even guild events? GvG, Siege, etc… Not that I’m in a guild, but most are.

Dungeons and even Raid content that if you are geared enough you can solo. WTF?

When they released R9 content and it was freaking hard, I did also found idiotic to be hard to solo, but heck, that is only a field area, not an instanced dungeon or raid, instead of them doing that for the said areas, they simple make all easy.

The game is boring as heck, some as myself that tested all builds we wanted and even got our arses nerfed from rebalance or got some stuff not working as it should got tired too from creating all from scratch, to end up in an infinite grind for gear.

I feel sorry for who had to work for months to get a Practo or 2 to make the oh so powerful Lv 315 gear, to end up taking a shot in the ass with 2 events giving them out in an easy way.

Solmik gear is so pathetic that I see people still trying to get rid of it to get their hands on Lv 350 HG gear, or at least try the luck to get the raid ones.

1 Like

Reported for aboose

:sad:

2 Likes

There’s no turning back from the transcendence system. The moment it was added to the game, they ruined it forever.

Guild raid/missions rework and Guild Territory Wars soon (never)!

They don’t know how to make the game hard but fun at the same time. We only get padded monsters to kill (lots of armor/mdef and HP so they can last longer against players with transcended gear) instead of enemies with challenging mechanics (Abomination’s reflect shield, for example).

To be honest, I’m glad about what they did. If I had to go through all that to gear up my alt characters, I’d give up.

ET is another mistake and they’re insisting on it with the ET “rework” that’ll actually make it worse to get Solmiki gear.

2 Likes

I don’t feel bad for people who crafted original equipment personally, they can still trade them and sell them. Primus/Masinios gear making the old 315 gear obsolete in comparison hurts them more.

@Dukem
I can see what you mean. It doesn’t seem to have a solid rotation and isn’t too flashy or unique. I like Retiari tho and will make one.

In another way, Onmyoji is more flashy with some utility, but may also get turned down in favor of Warlock, if you focus on damage that is.

2 Likes

I see you people saying that it’ll come around in may or later, but… so what? 3 months are not that long time, and they pass faster than you can imagine… at least for me… I mean, it’s already march! shocked, because just another day it was Christmas

I can live with the wait. I think I’ll try to level my lower leveled alts while I wait, or, if I get bored, go read comics online. :grin:

1200-1400 peak online and we wait video? no

I agree with you 100%, and that is why I think they need to redo the instanced dungeons and raid because of that, or it will stay boring as hell.

Exactly, and we see some nice mechanics out there, but they don’t implement in anything.

But the main thing is, the new unidentified gear came to screw all that up, some 315 gear indeed still better, but most are crap compared with some rolls we get. In the future, would be good if they added this random thing for recipes too, then again, who would waste an item so hard to come by (Practo) to have a chance on some crap gear?

Which is not even worth the effort lol. Figures.

True, but still, for personal use still as the same as throwing ■■■■ in their face.

Yeah, they completely went overboard with the unidentified gear. It’s a concept that could work well, but they made it too overpower (your armor pieces can give you 160~200 points to a single stat!), making stat distribution pointless (all that work in the combat overhaul for nothing…).

I’d continue, but we’re way past off-topic already.

2 Likes

its only 2 classes .. i dont think there is so many text to translate .. still wizards update dont need many translate for sure >_>

So excited to play these new classes in 3 months!

IF they manage to ship them here till then.
i personal belive that they first will introduce piedpiper and sheperd to have 4 classes again. And that they will patch them all together with belcoper 3 month after the wiz. rebalance patch