Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 9 prediction - Samurai class (as a Hidden class)

I wouldnt mind a hidden class that could dual wield handguns, but i guess that would fit better on archer…

It was just a afk self buffer, stop exaggerating things like that.

I would love to see more classes based on history instead of traditional RPG lore, so I’m all for Samurai. It’s also the reason I like a class like Hackapell even though the class itself is kinda meh in-game (thought I still cringe when I read Hackapell when it should be Hakkapeliita).

:smile:

Rune Knight ftw!

So you’d be fine with them using spears, bows and guns as well? Then again, since they also spent a fortune on their equipment, if they had to spend a ridiculous amount of silver to be half decent I wouldn’t mind either. :joy:

No more hidde class please.

Rune knight is … very strange in fact ! x) …

Dragon / Water Breath can be so fun / cancer here 8D

im waiting on this one… i got a character slot on stand by for this one :smiley:

We could name it “Defiantly not gunslinger”

While thats true, i was actaully thinking about another game and moveset which is alot more different form Ro, The class is simply called Gunner over there.

Yea but they like historical names on ToS. And Gunslingers were a thing in the west. Where gunner doesn’t really relate to anything specifically.

Gunslinger, an awesome dual pistol class.
I hated SR, with only offhand gun.
But, Guns > Archer in ToS.

A “Magic Swordman” like RO Rune Knight would be a must.

No no no, just make a rank 4 hidden class that is good, not filler, for corsair, and also a rank 8+ class that is good for corsair, IMC just threw corsair there and made nothing else to go with the class, you have to pick fillers and more fillers. Buccaneer maybe?

1 Like

Pretty sure the current animations can even allow dual gun, as SR originally used guns in mainhand at first.

I wouldnt mind a class with exclusive shields namely tower shields to appear aswell. skills from this class could have their damage be scaled from shield defence/weight instead of mainhand damage.

Sadly, possibilties for new skills for such class is already scattered between all current shield using classes :confused:

[quote=“Adeodatus, post:35, topic:362051”]

[quote=“Valkren9, post:29, topic:362051”]

I would realy like to use a rapier as Corsair, it would realy fit a Corsair[/quote][/quote]

Just to clarify, I never said that; your quoting the wrote person I quoted @Sera1003.

I don’t know of any pirate that wears armour and if they did they were either shot or kicked overboard. shrug

1 Like

here… found something way back 2016 i repeat back in 2016 post… :smiley:
hahahaha

samurai actually is a good suggestion. Everytime you dont get rank 1 DPS, you will automatically perform harakiri and seppuku resulting in losing anything in your inventory. You are a disgrace to samurai clan…

1 Like

I can imagine some PvP skill here, like Yoshimitsu from Tekken licence !

Suicide yourself with an ennemy, lose a large portion of HP and deal enormous damage + hard bleeding to your target :stuck_out_tongue: !

Samurai - Ronin - Rune knight - Assasin - Gradiator - ???

we want r9 max level full now !!! :slight_smile:

Dont want runeknight :<
I play Knight/Lk in ro for about 10 years then Renewall comes and knight getting a range caster 1-button cls -.-"