Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 9 prediction - Samurai class (as a Hidden class)

My personal prediction for rank 9 - sure one classes from all 4 branches.
The other one probably have to draw straws for remaining slot. :slight_smile:

Retiarius / Lama / Onmouji / Puppeteer

Well Clearly rank9 will have a New Lancer Circle, a New Murm Circle, the last dragoon circle, the last Templar circle and possibly 1 or 2 new classes. Centurion I’m going to take a stab and say is going to be rank 10 hidden class for those went all 3 circles of Templar. I think a samurai class could be cool but I just don’t really know what IMC could implement. I want them to implement a brawler under the cleric tree as a monk extension with new weapons for feet and hands (battle gloves and steel boots) but I don’t think IMC would ever be that cool.

if rank9 continue class like before it been

Fencer > Matador
Doppel > Samurai
and new Luchador

Necromancer > Shadowmancer (seem legit)
Alchemist > Geneticist or Biochemist (because lv15 potions seem upper limit now)
and another new Mimic class

Falcon > Red piper (idk about this lol , how Red piper fight)
Schwarzer Reiter > ??? idk

Oracle > Fortune Teller (using card , and change they fate. seem very legit)
Druid > ?? maybe shepherd but it also be archer class too

Centurion maybe in R10 (idk when someone told me this)

I feel like if they will make a Samurai class it needs to be on R10… a Samurai and a Knight… both are the pinnacle of swordsmanship.

I’m getting a FF TacticsA2 feel there, Soldier>Fighter>Parivir
I like it, tho skill animation wise Highlanders already have a very Samurai’esque feel to them, all they need left is an Iai slash move.

I disagree knights and samurais are not the pinnacle of swordsmanship. I would give that title Doppelsoldners already as they fought with wielding zweihandlers against knights and light infantry armed with curved swords.

Knights primarily fought with spear and shields and employ heavy cavalry.

Samurais only fought against light infantry and light cavalry

Yah lore wise Dopps has it high in the ladder, their very description is ‘veteran mercenary’.

And technically we already have a knight in-game, the Squire.
And the more battle oriented ‘knights’ in games would be Royal Guards and Crusaders or Templars(which we also have).

hope tos got some of this

I think Zwerchhau comes pretty close to that.

Well if that’s the case then TOS should rework their swordie class tree or how ever you call it… put Doppel at the end and samurai on rank6 or 7 tho that would fck up the whole tree I guess?

Honestly I find it very difficult to have Samurai on ToS. I do not know very well, but it can be taboo for them to deal with a class so centralized in Japanese culture (despite the existence of the shinobi in the game).

Isn’t Miko centralized around the traditional Japanese priestess / shrine maiden?

And also, it would be a hidden class…

Blademaster/Champion/Conqueror seems more ‘stronger/dominating’ name IF rank 10 is the final class.

1 Like

Dont know but the most “knightlike” cls in tos is lancer/Cata!

The 2 new r9 cls will be Lunch/matador thats all.
Centurio dont exist in tos they delete the npc.

On R10 we get the spear cls forget the name rxxx and the Centurio substitute,
We could say 2-wielding tree ends at Corsair C3.
2-H sword tree at Doppel C3.

And im very sure Dragoon c3 will get very strong skills and a r10 cls.
Lancers C1 Damage skill on Lancer C3 will be stronger then Doppel skills for sure.

So prepare to use a spear if R10 comes out!

Rank 10 2handed sword class.:grin:
http://imgur.com/FYgWjmp

3 Likes

I want the RedMage foe Fencer’s future circles.

Yup, pretty much all most of the Cleric tree are heavily centered from different religions/belief.

Retiarii? that’s just a Murm with a net, literal HopSquireMurm mix.

1 Like

Classes generally do continue in later class. Classes are generally stand out complexes.

Seppeku and harakiri is the same.

[quote=“mrronnakit, post:60, topic:362051”]
Samurai - Ronin - Rune knight - Assasin - Gradiator - ???[/quote]
The Ronin is a lordless Samurai which means in the context of Tree of Savior, that a Ronin class makes only sense if it is a hidden class with the requir. Samurai, which mean we need a Samurai class.

If this will ever happen, than i found my class. Redmage is by far my most favourite class i ever played in a game.
But i guess it will probably not, since it could be kinda strange in the current combat system.

Eclair or Berserker.

People keep saying Berserker, but I feel like if we get such a class it will be called “Myrmidon” ^o.o^