Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

There’s more to it: critical attack provided by DEX. BM3 builds crit a lot (Ranger3 and Rogue2 seem to be the norm now) and you also get some crit chance with the new Tracer Bullet attribute, so besides having more aspd, you get a good dmg boost for your critical hits.

So does Dual Gun Stance’s skill level affect Outrage?

Yes, I think it does affect the damage. Higher dual gun stance for higher outrage damage.

(after patch) Bernice ranking

2 Likes

What is Bernice ranking? Looks so interesting. Is that the Korean version of classbuild ranking?

Solo dungeon
We already have this on iTOS

2 Likes

KTOS vids
Ktest patches already live on KTOS.
One of the ported patches, translated by Crevox: https://pastebin.com/d2q7WqKL
Another ported patch: raid on live server, and several resets for several changed classes.

After-nerf meta AA cleric with new Asio mace (summon doll) solo stage 7. If you are unfamiliar with new raid items, view the guide here<< (includes raid vids)

Summoner after patch
Pyro3 Sorc3 Necro3 challenge stage 6 solo here<<
Wiz2 Linker3 Sorc3 Sage2 and party drake raid here<<

Hey Greyhiem. Any videos of Acio Pisto in actionl? Really excited about this one.

Not yet. Some players have it but don’t want to show (video) it without strong enchant.
ichor happened on this one

When I find more new raid weapon (test) vids, I will post also collect it on the guide thread, so you will be able to easily find it.

Some are quite popular for visual appeal, for example mergen’s rabbit summon on Asio bow.

Asio mace Doll summon procs on skills, so it’s great on multi-hit builds. For example zealots will easily proc doll and kill dolls with constant AoE. Similar for plague doctor, druids, and of course the AA-cleric builds. However it does not get damaged by plague doctor’s DoTs (bug?).

3 Likes

Did I see correctly sorc build first in damage. :o

Sorc is very strong after buffs. Froster lord’s magic-based attacks + linker’s spirit shock 25% magic defence break debuff. And new sorc buff adds another 20% defence-ignore buff on froster lord. Think his froster deals up to 150k per hit per attack.

If you use strike-summon, you cannot apply your own bonus physical defence break, but strike-summons may get wizard3’s lethargy strike-damage attribute. If your party includes physical-def break characters, wiz3 + marnox or necroventer would be good choices for boss.

1 Like

Good to know the buffs finally delivered. Been a long wait for sorc3 to be good. I wasn’t expecting this strong tho, perhaps nerfs coming next again? :thinking:

Asio mace Doll summon procs on skills, so it’s great on multi-hit builds. For example zealots will easily proc doll and kill dolls with constant AoE. Similar for plague doctor, druids, and of course the AA-cleric builds. However it does not get damaged by plague doctor’s DoTs (bug?)

Does the aoe damage from the doll also proc effects like Verijo or Biteregina?

Why there is so fel inqui 3 videos e.e

Hi guys
Any fletcher mergen CM videos available ?

Asio Pistol + Frieno video.
If you guys like lag, please, take a look at this!

2 Likes

Asio Mace the chaplain who soloed stage 7 mentioned in this post << + Asio Pistol bulletmarker + Hunter3 Falconer3 to disable mobs & for support :
New item effects ignore def, like frieno effect. Great for high def mobs at challenge 6 & 7.

@8-ball I don’t know. Will keep an eye on player info about it.

Added:

@leozimfel
New inquisitor3 paladin3 vs drake raidboss. Still cannot beat krivis3 monk3 zealot3 on party but damage is a lot better after god smash 50% def ignore buff.

Reach cap damage on conviction + god smash now. With def debuffs other players reached cap damage on drake a long time ago, such as this featherfoot3<< . Inquis joins the cap damage group with god smash.

@leozimfel video is from youtube, I followed this player so I received a notification.

Sorcerer3 Necro3 after buff patch vs drake raidboss.

3 Likes

Thanks ;3 Grey!! You are the best o/

Where did you find those videos?

1 Like

Nice, seems like the new AA meta chapkrivis is more balanced now. Love the changes, am looking forward to it :3

Collection stat rewards buffed

R10 HG more monsters

Guild Territory War Beta

Unlimited Trade with Token. No Attribute learn time with and without Token

new Hairs

and shouldn’t this go into the kTOS thread?

1 Like

I sadly can’t post there anymore because of the 3 post limitation on “new” accounts for that post (no idea what new means). Also, it’s mainly about the viability of Cannoneer for Rank 10 content, which is why I posted it here.

Seems like Cannoneer will come back. I was getting ready to reset my Cannoneer into Piper, but now I’m tempted to leave it as Cannoneer and maybe use it for daily Saalus after the patches arrive here on iToS by the end of the month.