Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

What’s the opinion on full support Pied Piper? Would scout3/pied piper3 be worth doing for the physical damage buff on perspective distortion. Or would fletcher3 be better for the bodkin point defense shred? Would fletcher just be be better because it has actual damage skills?

I want to try it too. I’ll test Archer2 Hunter3 Scout2 Piper3 (good when paired with a Falconer, more CM oriented for the meme spot in Spelltown) and Archer2 QS1 Scout2 Fletcher2 Piper3 (Pavise and 12.5% armor shred with Bodkin+attribute) to see which build is more useful.

Yes wiz2 linker3 chrono3 runecaster warlock1. Mastema is the best damage support debuff for Holy dealers (zealot, exorcist). 20s mastema debuff, 37s cooldown.

Usual kabbalist priest cleric (miko) support. Ranger3 fletcher3 mergen3, pyro3 thauma3 enchanter3, krivis3 monk3 zealot3.
Gevurah + joint penalty + hangman’s knot + mergen triple arrow oneshot small drake, quite nice.

Another one with doppel3, musketeer3, enchanter, taoist, runecaster support – 3 min clear too:

Cleric2-Bokor3 - druid3 - zealot2 4.30 raid here<<

Satoshin’s Corsair3 Fencer3 challenge mode here<<click
(featured on BONG’s video on corsair fencer too here<< )
(and on bulletmarker here<< )

Sogi’s pelt1 hop3 fencer3 matador2 stage 6 solo here<

The meta aa cleric chaplain and paladin3 or druid3 version player.
(also featured on BONG’s video here )
Reach 71k magic def lately (after paladin fix?). No need for that much def.
Bottom right of quickslot bar to view def here<<

Stage 5 challenge Sapper rogue Cannoneer here<<

1 Like

wonder if he could survive sage 2 broken dmg skill (Dimension Compression) :thinking:

I’m planning to test
Ar1-Qs2-Scout3-Falc3-Appr1 as support acher
(qs2 for pavise 100% uptime)

I’ve also looked into Piper3, but imo the duration vs cd gap is too much :pensive:

Piper is such a cool class, it’s a shame they focused on PVP / GVG content … well they could change that, my dream is still to make a pet piper with hunt3 and falc3 and piper3 but …

Piper3 looks promising for PvE too. Dissonanz and Hypno are already good for your daily CMs, but with Hypno also working on Elite mobs, it’ll be much better to help your teammates doing stage 6 and 7.

AFAIK, MMORPGs evolved from coop multiplayer games, it has always been about playing with a bigger community. MMORPGs at it’s core is an RPG which is PVE/PVM (Player Vs Environment/ Player Vs Monsters). PvP like raids or any other cooperative or competitive feature of an MMO is just part of the whole experience.

Multiplayer FPS, RTS/MOBA, and console fighting games are designed specifically for PVP.

First FPS game was DOOM that ran on MS-DOS which ran on personal computers, shortly after Quake, Quake II and etc then featured multiplayer modes. Fast forward a bit more years Quake 3 arena, HalfLife, Counter Strike and Unreal Tournament which are some of the most notable First person shooters which had online servers all ran on PC.

It may be just an age gap but dude most FPS or rather most online FPS games aren’t those Ubi titles.:expressionless:

I agree but it does not have a build that ‘’ combo ‘’ on my watch, for example falc3 and piper3 would be perfect for PVE

Rangee’s wiz3 ele3 warlock3 shadowmancer1 challenge mode here<<<
This spot is better for warlock3 because demon scratch fits nicely on the platform.

Meta AA cleric Solo Stage 7
Zealot version

Paladin3 version solo stage 7

Taurine tried all meta aa variations channel here<<, inquis2, inquis1 zealot1, druid3 (instead of krivis3), paladin3 (instead of krivis3), and chaplain zealot2 inquis1 are all viable.

4 Likes

For cleric AA builds, as long as they have either Chap or Krivis + Inq1 is good enough imo. The rest can mix :3

Dayum. Well, to be honest, kTOS players are replacing Krivis3 probably because they have camp buff to extend their buffs, so they can pick other classes that are more useful than the extra line and attack speed provided by Daino. I’m wondering why they didn’t pick at least Diev1 to reduce their CD with Laima statue. That’s very useful for using Breaking Wheel more often.

These players that can solo stages 6 and 7 have Frieno set+Masinios mace?

I made a meta chap-krivis3-inqui1, and even though I have maxed attributes and a +16 t10 Primus mace I don’t deal nearly enough damage to do anything at stages 6+7 at sausys9… feelsbadman

Wrong, Doom launched 1993. Duke Nukem came first, 1991. But the real first is Wolfenstein, 1981.

2 Likes

About this player: No trans masinios mace. Physical atk 3500 and magical atk 3500. Pora & Pore set + solmiki bracelet. Swap between manahas set and raid mergaite set (this is why def fluctuates between 71k and 3k). I know she swaps between pora & pore into frieno set. Pora & pore set effect stack spam + prolonged by basecamp & melstis, then swap. Need high AoE to make flames hit more enemies. That’s my explanation based on viewing & tracking this player. A smart way to go to stage 7. Few players have pora&pore or have tested the set’s effects. Elemental damage or ‘set proc damage’ are more worth at stage 6 & 7 due to high mob def.
Her mace:

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation! Completely forgot pora & pore even existed, I’ve been playing since the game released but never seen anyone with those items(in klaipeda server at least). But yeah, with 71k defense this set seems ridiculously strong…

I’ll probably give up on my AA cleric. If I can only solo to stage5 anyway I might as well do that on wizards that are much more fun to play (in my opinion ) and where I have a much better weapon :confused:

1 Like

Yes it took me a while to realize too. :sweat_smile:
I have seen a total of 3-4 players so far with that set (on ktos and itos). At last someone found an application for this rare set. edit: The effect is actually a lot longer (basecamp & melstis?), and swapping the set does not remove the effect once it is at full stacks. For this build:

Don’t hesitate to try out different clerics during rank reset event. Your current cleric will still be fast for solo CM5 at the new spot.

3 Likes

It’s not that the set is forgotten. It’s more like the set is just stupid to obtain, due to how no one is currently going after world bosses. I’m personally banking on the new set for minions that will come with froster lord legendary card (Fantasy Library change).

People are offloading their Frieno Sets (and Sissels, Phadas, Gladiator Bands) on Klaipeda. If nothing else, Rank 10 makes everything outside of Froster Lord and maybe the newer raids even easier than they are now.

Pora and Pore, IIRC, are from some gimmick that nobody ever does, because the drop rate on the recipes is stupidly low.

Don’t think Pora Pore will add to Sanctuary damage though… last I’ve tried buffs such as Pardoner’s mdef buff and Cards like Nuele doesn’t contribute to sanctuary bonus damage boost, unless it is changed hmm.