Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 class info and discussion

Asio Pistol + Frieno video.
If you guys like lag, please, take a look at this!

2 Likes

Asio Mace the chaplain who soloed stage 7 mentioned in this post << + Asio Pistol bulletmarker + Hunter3 Falconer3 to disable mobs & for support :
New item effects ignore def, like frieno effect. Great for high def mobs at challenge 6 & 7.

@8-ball I donā€™t know. Will keep an eye on player info about it.

Added:

@leozimfel
New inquisitor3 paladin3 vs drake raidboss. Still cannot beat krivis3 monk3 zealot3 on party but damage is a lot better after god smash 50% def ignore buff.

Reach cap damage on conviction + god smash now. With def debuffs other players reached cap damage on drake a long time ago, such as this featherfoot3<< . Inquis joins the cap damage group with god smash.

@leozimfel video is from youtube, I followed this player so I received a notification.

Sorcerer3 Necro3 after buff patch vs drake raidboss.

3 Likes

Thanks ;3 Grey!! You are the best o/

Where did you find those videos?

1 Like

Nice, seems like the new AA meta chapkrivis is more balanced now. Love the changes, am looking forward to it :3

Collection stat rewards buffed

R10 HG more monsters

Guild Territory War Beta

Unlimited Trade with Token. No Attribute learn time with and without Token

new Hairs

and shouldnā€™t this go into the kTOS thread?

1 Like

I sadly canā€™t post there anymore because of the 3 post limitation on ā€œnewā€ accounts for that post (no idea what new means). Also, itā€™s mainly about the viability of Cannoneer for Rank 10 content, which is why I posted it here.

Seems like Cannoneer will come back. I was getting ready to reset my Cannoneer into Piper, but now Iā€™m tempted to leave it as Cannoneer and maybe use it for daily Saalus after the patches arrive here on iToS by the end of the month.

I hope that these buff to damage compensates the high mana cost (specially now with some reduced CDs)ā€¦ that is still a problem.

The SP costs were already reduced previously, so I doubt it will be a problem. Also, even if the changes are not listed, as IMC has a new formula that takes into consideration the amount of overheats per skill, the SP costs should be reduced (especially on physical Classes, I expect the SP costs of God Smash, Shoot Down and Cannon Shot to be lowered quite a bit [20-30%]).

Unless we see a video of the new changes,though, itā€™s hard to estimate the impact.

IMO the SP costs werenā€™t that big to begin with, you just needed enough SPR to counter it with natural recovery + potions use. Other Classes like Exorcist have it way worse, with their SP pool being only a little larger but the SP costs per skill being way higher.

@Jiyuu

Matador3 - solo challenge Mode stage 7

(vid starts at the right time)

The other one to solo stage 7 was the AA cleric build mentioned here <<

Even Sogiā€™s fencer-matador couldnā€™t do stage 7 yet channel here <
Teonenā€™s doppel3 also just reaches solo stage 6 here <

Drake raid cannoneer - after patch

Hunting grounds
Some vids

Hansol Jangā€™s Bokor + exorcist massive mob lure at Baubas Cave click here <<

Bundesligaā€™s doppel3 retiari2 farming at Baubas Cave here <<
Combo 1: taunt + cyclone
Combo 2: pull rete + trident finish
Combo 3: bash bash bash + throw rete & jump cancel + punish
Dagger finisher and stabbing to clear leftover mobs.

Lightningā€™s doppel retiari3 farming at Baubas Cave here <<

1 Like

My ice witch can barely solo stage 1 of challenge modeā€¦ :haha:

This is simply impressiveā€¦ Build? Weapon used?

You can see how upgraded their equipment is at 5:27. Looking at the skill bar, itā€™s a Velcoffer set with a Kraujas set bonus.

Well Iā€™ll be damnedā€¦ +37 rapier :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

This guy has matador and doppel?

Now I understand :haha:

Pelt3 - Barb1 - Doppel2 - Matador3.
Trans 10, all Drake raid gear +12 or +13. Option: Kraujas effect.
Weapon +37
Nepagristas set trans 10, +12 +13 each.

Physical attack 14k - 15k
Crit rate ~800
Phys def 26k
Mag def 49k

End gear ranger3 fletcher3 mergen3 going to stage 60 Bernice

Phys attack 10k-13k (without buff)
Crit rate 1100
AoE attack ratio 10
Phys def 10k
Magic def 22k

Krivis3 sadhu3 exorcist3 challenge mode stage 6 here <<click

3 Likes

Jesus Christ. Power creep in a nutshell

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t want to gear up that extremely before IMC clearly set the max level. :tired:

And yesā€¦ Jesus look at those numbers.

1 Like

With my +11 weapon and basic level 380 armor, I feel Iā€™m playing a totally different gameā€¦ :haha:

3 Likes

All it means is he doesnā€™t have to gear for the next few major content updates.

Idk but I lolā€™d :smiley: