Tree of Savior Forum

Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

Used to be a bug that got fixed, that got back a few months ago or so?
But they still have it ktos as far as i’m aware, so it might be intended atm. Hard to say with these secret combo’s in general.

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#4i click on a skill and use google translator. It has the skill level scaling.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/hello-guys-d-q-a-post-about-miko-3?source_topic_id=143810

Hamaya is the only decent dmg skill miko has so far, but at lvl 5 it’s a 20s aoe dmg circle (3 ticks a second) with a 35s cd.
Clap might work on it if imc will fix it.

Houkai or w/e it’s spelled is great for removing conditions and blocking attacks.

The dance is interrupted when hit, and only world tree comes close to guaranteeing it’s full duration. It’s rather mediocre.

Druid can’t hit flying like miko and has a hit limit. Telepath only works well if you got diev or krivis imo. (and it’s still mostly a pvp option.)

And no setup to cast unlike PD’s AoE, I see. It will be welcome in any skill rotation for those who can afford to spend 1 rank. This skill alone will make Miko a better 1-trick pony than pardoner + Clap fix.

Thanks, I’ll go for Bokor-Miko then. Need to prepare mentally for that quest though.

@Wurmheart hey wurmheart, what do you think of the Miko class? Any good synergy to any of your builds? To Chaplain maybe? Or heck Palaquisitor?

It has really nice dmg, prob the best stand alone dmg option aside of pd2.
Clap only working on diev is kind of a bullshit move tbh, I hope it’s a bug. It had a ton of potential synergy.

And keep in mind I already updated post1 with Miko in mind.

But build wise:

Chaplain>Cleric2>Miko is very interesting, tons of holy dmg and dance should be capable of boosting it by 70%.
But I fear it won’t have enough dmg on its own and likely needs clap synergy with magnus/Arrow or a holy dmg boosting necklace to work well.

Diev3/Miko/Pd2 is very good ofc. Fitting priest in it comes at a hefty cost though.

Miko/Druid2 needs clap to work with sterea trofh, Otherwise it’s just not worth delaying Druid3. And I doubt it compares to r9 dmg options.

Miko/Taoist is interesting for a support build and kriv/tao builds
If storm calling + clap starts working then that would be enough to build around as well.

Ow and it’s insanely good for inquisitor. Broom helps it a lot.

That’s pretty much it.

Hm, so for my Palaquisitor. Instead of taking PD for the 7th circle, you recommend Miko?

I wish the Miko skills were translated. Is miko another hidden class?

Not necessarily.

Miko is a more dmg & utility oriented option.
PD is still a very strong option due to bloodletting/healing faction/incin.

But Broom + Divine Might into Wheel > Conviction > x3 God Smash is a very nice combo.

If clap starts working on wheel it would be insanely good.

All miko info you need is in here:

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3 & Rank 8 classes info is out (Use google translator for second after loading skill page.)

Ah…wait. Ahh ok…■■■■. Lol well no Miko for me. Its apparently a Female only class. Yea…sighs, and since I gotta take PD, Ill need to get a Agni Amulet instead of a Max neck. Tch.

I guess alternatively though, id have to gender change via oracle first to get Miko, then gender change back…well guess I can do that. hmm

Finding a oracle3 might be hard.

Well toyhammer got rekt with this patch sadly

also people counting on agni necklace. It cna be fixed in the future not to work anymore with PD.

sighs yea, but its the only way eh? Thing is im giving up a awesome healing ability, debuff removal, debuff immunity and over time fire damage but something that should amplify greatly the damage of Inquisitor, but it seems 1 or 2 of its abilities may be useless to me. Ill have to think this over.

It seems Clap has the ability to heal due to a attribute, but it isnt activated in the game yet.

By how much was it nerfed?

@alexandrious2001:
Yep.

Houkai is nice for pvp as well, and easily removes debuffs of allies in pve. But isn’t that huge there.

Several Miko attributes did not make it to the final cut, we might never get them even.

@Wurmheart hm…

So for Chaplain Doctor, people still saying PD2 is best.

But for Palaquisitor Pros and Cons…

Miko; Bolstered damage for Inquisitor god smack. If Clap works on breaking Wheel awesome, seems to have a dance buff/debuff? Can cure debuffs. But pretty much, lacking stat immunity, and a large heal. But less complex to use at least than PD. And for Male characters…you gotta find the mythical oracle C3 >.>…

Plague Doctor: Has a big regen heal, can cure debuffs up to lv 3. Can be immune to debuffs up to lv 2. Can spread debuffs to multiple mobs, and Incinerate should work nicely even for a dex/con build if you use the Inquisitor ability to leech M.Atk from enemies. Pretty much a rotation I think goes along of… Divine Might > Wheel > Conviction > x3 God Smash > Smite >Monstrance > Deprotect > Pandemic > Incinerate. But to get even more effect, your forced to sacrifice 14 to all stats neck to get a Agni neck to bolster the incinerate damage yea? In the end though PD has more skills and abilities you have to juggle and use while Miko keeps it more compact.

This sound about right?

PD2 dmg is impossible to beat for clerics atm, and it’s got good support to boot.

Miko:

• Dance is a channel that adds a +x0% holy dmg buff to allies and +x0% melee dmg taken debuff to enemies. Skill level = x. Does boost dmg allies deal via wheel.
  • Broom adds +1 skill level for 5-10 seconds.
  • Houkai removes up to 12 debuffs every 4 second per ally iirc.

PD:

• Single target heal.
  • Short duration offstat Incineration.
  • Condi prevention & removal.

Agni necklaces is a huge boost yeah, but it doesn’t drop yet Iirc.

I see, what would you pick, personally? That broom though, with Divine Might…and you get off those skills really quick…■■■■ should be good. Miko + Inquisitor is also like giving alot of love to the Swordies due to their utility/support.

Lol…christ, now that I think about it, every single Swordie will want a guy that has Miko and Inquisitor in their party. Lol…

Keep in mind that it’s hard to keep dance up, since it’s a channel skill that ends when damaged. And it has a base 30/40s duration at skill levels 5/7. + a 60s cd.

Safety Zone and Fade can work for the first 20 seconds or so, but keeping it up after that requires either carve world tree, Dark sight or something else equally strong.

It does combo very well with wheel and melee with swordsman party members ofc.

I’d go with Miko if I could find a oracle3 in a week or so, otherwise pd.

Since its channeled can you still use abilities while channeling it?

The only thing holding me bk is the loss of a powerful regenerative heal, if only Clap had that healing attribute now instead of possibly later, or never. Hmm…

Nope. Channeling prevents moving & skills alike.
Even potions shouldn’t work anymore.

I see, therefore, whenever I use the entire breaking wheel combination, Ill have to then throw up Safety zone and Fade, and begin dancing so to benefit others and give them more effect from the breaking wheel. I can also use Paladin Barrier to at least keep melee mobs off while I perform the dance as well. But me doing the dance at all will depend on if I have at least 2 swordies in party to begin with, or, a swordie and melee focused cleric such as a Chaplain doctor perhaps.

What would you yourself go with @Wurmheart ?

Not necessarily both fade & safety zone. Just one can usually suffice.

I think I’d go kabbalist tbh, have yet to try that. And I’d want to go PD on a PD2 build and Miko on a chaplain build.

But in terms of miko vs pd it’s though.
Miko is very nice but not as defensive, and pala/inqui is low on defenses & dmg.
PD’s healing factor is really nice though, same for incin & bloodletting.

I think I’d aim for miko, and if I can’t find a oracle3 go with pd.

Yea, ill see what happens. Incinerate spite divine might wouldnt do much dmg with a Dex/Con build, unless I use a Agni Necklace and Siphon M.Attack from enemies to bolster it via Inquisition skill. Hmm… so in the end it comes to, More Damage, or a additional large heal with status immunity. Since both choices can support in some way. How long does breaking wheel last?