Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Does anyone know if Miko’s Dispeller is better than the ones crafted by Pardoners? Or is it just a more expensive alternative?

Prevent rank 2 and rank 1 debuff

Do you happen to have a list of rank 2 debuffs?

Yes, from the vyne mechanics guide pdf. Cannot access it now.

Most mob debuff such as freeze is rank 1.
Rank 2 debuff most annoying to me is Hexing. Few other skills are rank 2 debuff too, however they are player skills.

1 Like

then magnus is not affected by the clap of Miko only exorcise?

Currently only diev statues are extended to begin with, no circle of any kind works with ktos clap atm.

I was just stating that exorcise was designed in such a manner that extending it’s tile does not add damage or extra hits. And thus wouldn’t benefit much of it.

We need to wait and see what IMC will do with clap, Magnus is not a super strong skill where it makes sense for it to be excluded though.
But you never know with imc.

@alolpop what kinda syngery can I expect from Miko if I was to use it in a Dex/Con build of C2 Cleric, C1 Priest, C3 Paladin, Miko then Inquisitor?

I should add that gohei also makes you impervious to projectile attacks mid animation :slight_smile:

@Anarth

is holy physical and melee

Even though mr pop is gone.

Kannushi vs siaulai mission bosses:

Goheyi removes boss buffs (tree shield) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

is there a detailed description list of each miko skill somewhere?

(old) - clap is bugged on magic circles at the moment. Dance is both buff & debuff.

I think I’ll go Kannushi/Miko for Rank 9 unless they introduce Sheperd at rank 9 : D Miko seems so cool even with just one rank: Debuff, AoE DOT, buff increasing via broom. The Kagura Dance is useless for most builds,though…

Kagura dance is AoE buff & debuff, really strong for your melee allies.
This miko dancer helps fencer reach 199’999 damage:

2 Likes

I thought of rerolling a cleric being Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Oracle C1 > PD C2, so this way I can be full supportive but still don’t lack of damage, but oracle and PD offers pretty much the same and chose oracle as a filler class, do you think miko can do the deal?

Yeah, but the whole point of playing the game is not to be a vending machine for buffs that tags along and presses some buttons and go brain-afk. If I want to do that I just play a generic MMORPG and not TOS…

Miko has just 15 skillpoints to spend on 5 different skills which all can reach maximum level 5. Kagura Dance is the most useless of them because of the high CD time, the short duration and the possibly better uses when the other skills are increased for all non-supporter builds since you can’t do anything else while dancing.
Clap + Hamaya are must-max skills, while Gohei seems to need only 1 point.

Depending on the usefulness of Houki Broom, I don’t see any point to use the remaining points on Kagura Dance which increases the damage of party members only by 10% per skilllevel for about 10-15 seconds every 60 seconds while decreasing your own damage to 0% during that time.
Since the skill only works on players and not on pets,summons and statues, the worth decreases dramatically if the party members are not cookie cutter builds that focus on high-damaging skills without summons/pets/etc.

Also, it seems only to work on melee attacks, meaning any Archer, most Clerics and all Wizards will not profit from this in any way.

Clap isn’t a must max yet, it only affects diev statues atm. Hopefully it’ll have a good list of skills it works on when we get it.

Kagura dance adds +10% holy dmg to allies/+10% melee dmg via debuff per skill level if @greyhiem got it right.
With just Broom + Divine might you’ll reach a rather decent 70% boost.

And duration is 5s base + 5s per skill level. aka lvl 5 = 30s, lvl 7 = 40s. (see: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/41605)

And you can still use your dmg skills prior to dance, esp given how quite a few of our dmg skills have long duration/cd’s anyway.
(Vapors, owl, magnus, hamaya etc will all still deal dmg while you dance.)

Downsides would include:

• It’s a stationary aoe, not of much use for easier content.
  • Does next to nothing for wizards/archers…
  • Not very efficient on an spr build, given it drains 3% sp per second.
  • Taking dmg will end the channel.

I can definitely see a chap/miko, miko/tao and a cleric3/miko/pd2 take proper advantage of it.

Miko take off jackpot :o

yup, 70% boost but you’ll lose all your SP in the process, which is a huge disadvantage [+ you can’t do anything else during the time you dance].
I didn’t stae the skill was garbage, it’s just that most builds who are not focused on Full Support don’t have any profit from investing points into this skill.

Meanwhile, if Clap really increases the duration of circles by 5 seconds per skilllevel later on, it will provide a solid advantage for almost every class since many skills from the Cleric family are ground-targeting circles (Heal, Cure, Safety Zone, Deprotected Zone, Zaibas[maybe even Aukuras],Zalciai, Monstrance, Excorcise, Zombify, [maybe Ogouveve, Samediveve, Damballa, too] Conversion, Barrier, Magnus Excorcismus [maybe Capella], Counterspell, Fortell, Chortasmata, Hengestone, Ein Sof, maybe Hamaya and Houki Broom,too).

That’s why I said that it’s a must max based on the description, because at 6 (5 + DM) that’s 30 seconds bonus, and if if can be renewed it could provide everlasting circles.