Tree of Savior Forum

Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

I thought Toy Hammer was for Auto attack builds?

Not for a while now.
It got nerfed to only count each auto attack as 1 hit.
But it does work on most multi hit skills, just not on carve attack.

Not sure if it works via breaking wheel, but for any monk/druid physical build it’s good. For paladin min/max likely wins out.
No idea which will win if it’s a pala3/monk build though.

Thank you for confirming toy hammer damage. I only had test data from kr server, our version could have been different.

Toy explosion stack is applied on monk double punch, one inch punch (DoT), and on the other DoT.

Breaking wheel explosion, example vs mob:

More proof vs wooden dummy:

Too bad it really kills wheel hitcount limit. Wheel hitcount should increase more per lvl :slight_smile:

What is this Min/max weapon? Is it that weapon you keep showing in the lv 320 videos from korea I see? Does the weapon at +crit attack or rate or something? Looks like the toy hammer does work off wheel, exploded twice from the looks of it. Would have to get it when inquisitor is out but for right now I should probably while im leveling, use whatever I can find with crit attack or crit rate. Hmm…

This one:

It’s the one hammer with around 600 phys attack that can get it’s dmg boosted by anvils & transcendency.

It’s just a pure dmg option. And you want blunts for the god smash dmg boost to begin with.

@greyhiem: How many hits does the wheel have anyway?
It looks like it ends far too quickly with toy hammer.

1 Like

I read 4 hit limit per skill level but I have never seen a proper test on this. Some mobs can knock wheel away too, similar to diev statue. I do not know if this is bug or intended (some boss knockback AoE cannot knock wheel and some can, it should be either all or none).

1 Like

Christ, 111 Int on that thing? Thats on the bare fresh weapon itself or some other source? That would definitely boost my my heals and make incinerate alot more useful. Yea I definitely will go for that weapon once its out.

Yep, r8 has some pretty sweet stats.

Make sure you watch the rest of https://youtu.be/1_Jby83ZqS0 for the other options. Esp the shields…

The stats on all higher blunt weapons really makes me wonder if devs intended clerics to build both physical& magical in 1 character. Too bad stat split is very unloved.

For a money making pardoner build, what is the most popular classes to use besides Priest 3?

For spell shop there is only priest3, you can’t sell anything else.

For simony you can go with paladin3 & krivis.

I see. hmm…cant really fit Paladin 3 since gotta take pardoner 2…so a matter of if you wanna sell Paladin 3 barrier scrolls more, or the Priest buffs via spell shop more.

about Cleric2>Priest>Diev>Monk>Druid2>Inquisitor
what about Paladin1 instead of Monk 1
DPS will drop i guess, but in return Restoration help lack of INT heal, and Resist Elements dont seem bad either

Really not a fan of paladin1 on str/dex builds:

• Turn Undead is good regardless of stats, but has a far to long cd.
  • Resist Element is far too low duration/reduction at pala1 imo. (80s vs 180s and 17% ish ele dmg reduction?)
  • Restoration should only give a 20% heal bonus to dex/str builds…
  • Smite is only good vs demons/mutants as well.

And druid/inquisitor really needs monk1 for damage, it’s an huge increase over auto atk / transform attack damage.
(might become useless when r9/10 has a better alternative ofc.)

But diev can be replaced if you wanted to, though I wouldn’t recommend it.

@Wurmheart
I’m thinking about placing Cleric3 as r6 in:

Cleric2 -> Bokor3 -> … -> Plague Doctor2

For better Divine might, heal bomb, Cure.

My aim is AoE PD and I don’t feel like I need resurrection (priest) or PvP (oracle).

I already have Cleric2 -> Priest3 -> Pardoner2 and I know how cool it is to extend Bloodbath / Incinerate on boss 5 -> 27 sec, but 18 -> 30 on 5 targets is not that great for incinerate with 20 sec CD and 2 overheat charges. Maybe to have more time to cast Effigy.

So, what do you think about Cleric3 vs Pardoner?

Cleric3 can work, but I’m really not a fan of it. Might be decent on a miko focus build, if we ever get holy necklaces.

• Guardian Saint is far too good at killing teammates. And not good at anything else tbh.
  • Heal bombing is okay, but deals twice the dmg if you have blessing. Decent for bossing, but of no real use when teamed up.
  • Cure is always good, same for higher levels of fade and or divine might. But not a real game changer.

Otherwise:

• Miko offers a lot of dmg, and still excellent support. It would be my nr1 recommendation for any pd build atm.
  • Priest is one of the better options due to blessing, a res and the heal doublehit when used on blessing. But has less healing ofc.
  • Pardoner is too niche imo, due to the overheat and high base dmg it’s not that noticeable for yourself. But it’s a solid scaling option.

That’s a nice synergy. Never knew about it. Searched through the forums after your post.

I still fail to find detailed skill descriptions. Damage-wise it is only Hamaya? Or maybe Kasiwade if it will work similar to Discerning Evil.

And I totally forgot about Druid1. Nice multihit for 2-3 mobs.

Used to be a bug that got fixed, that got back a few months ago or so?
But they still have it ktos as far as i’m aware, so it might be intended atm. Hard to say with these secret combo’s in general.

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#4i click on a skill and use google translator. It has the skill level scaling.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/hello-guys-d-q-a-post-about-miko-3?source_topic_id=143810

Hamaya is the only decent dmg skill miko has so far, but at lvl 5 it’s a 20s aoe dmg circle (3 ticks a second) with a 35s cd.
Clap might work on it if imc will fix it.

Houkai or w/e it’s spelled is great for removing conditions and blocking attacks.

The dance is interrupted when hit, and only world tree comes close to guaranteeing it’s full duration. It’s rather mediocre.

Druid can’t hit flying like miko and has a hit limit. Telepath only works well if you got diev or krivis imo. (and it’s still mostly a pvp option.)

And no setup to cast unlike PD’s AoE, I see. It will be welcome in any skill rotation for those who can afford to spend 1 rank. This skill alone will make Miko a better 1-trick pony than pardoner + Clap fix.

Thanks, I’ll go for Bokor-Miko then. Need to prepare mentally for that quest though.