Tree of Savior Forum

Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

Hey @Wurmheart seen any testing for Inquisitor int/spr builds yet?

Seems to proc only once now, instead of 4/5 times. So basically meh.

Hello mr @Wurmheart
Just wanna confirm something about monk:

1. Is it true double punch have infinite AOE ratio? Like Owl
  2. What is the AOE ratio for 1 Inch Punch and Gold Finger Flick, because the description in TosBase dont have it, is it only hit 1 unit? or also infinite like Double Punch?

Thx :slight_smile:

1. Nope. It’s around 4 or 5 aoe ratio. (+3 from basic char value)
  2. See:

Currently cleric2 > diev1 > pala3 planning to inquisitor. Would diev2 @rank7 be viable/good or other options are better?

@Edit: been gone for awhile now prolly around 3 months since I last played

Diev2 is sub par tbh, It’s main benefit is world tree and barrier works towards the same goal. (preventing attacks from regular enemies in target area.)

Miko, PD, Kabbalist, Monk1 and Priest are all decent options for r7 though.

I see, which PD skills are relevant for this build? How about Miko? How does it play?

Healing Factor 5, Blood letting 4, fumigate 1 and res incinerate imo for pd.

For miko it’s mostly about possible future clap synergy (atm doesn’t work properly), broom for the +1 skill level area. (1 level should suffice), 1 in gohei for buff/debuff removal and Dance to boost melee dmg of wheel & allies.

How about Beak Mask? Is not worth it over the other skills?

It’s not bad, it’s just niche.
r3 conditions are rare and pvp only atm iirc, and 1 in fumigate helps with that as well.

I guess I gotta go with PD then. Thank you @Wurmheart

Removed the:

For the same as in the druid thread.
Possession got changed to psychic element and cleric3 got buffed, either way I can no longer guarantee it’s viable or the best path for such a build.

I’ll try and get a sadhu build up again first chance I get…

For shits and giggles, whats the most recommended “babysitter” build?

Hue.

What type? best at keeping allies alive? a full support that deals no dmg? or a allround I can carry anyone/anywhere build? Or one with strong buffs/debuffs?

Carry Anyone/Anywhere basically. Usually the babysitter role is associated with a Healer that has to “Carry indefinitely” his/her team as well as “Keep them alive or in the fight no matter what”

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411122iee.1f2a345a6175.13213a45516595.1121354454.152a34415575

Keep in miko is incredibly annoying skill point wise.

Clap, Dance & Hamaya all scale really well. But since 1 in both of Gohei & Cleaning is a must you can’t max all 3.

• Hamaya is 3s duration per skill level.
  • Clap is 5s circle extension per skill level, but doesn’t work on most circles/objects atm.
  • Dance boosts melee/holy dmg by 10% per skill level.

And ofc you can switch pd2 around a bit to your liking.

But basically: ton of healing, res + revive and gaurdian saint for saves. PD2+miko for dmg & utility to boot.

Statwise: 100 con + rest int imo.

Why does Miko have a extra embroidery on its class symbol? o.O

Signifies a hidden class I think.

You can use all Inquisitor skills during Transform?

Not tested yet, but at the moment only telepath is unavailable during transformations.

Everything else should work fine.