Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

So my eyes weren’t deceiving me. Perfect.

1 Like

Nah I would say crit is a waste of time since it would only affect the 1st line of your auto-attack damage.

Yeah I’ve been juggling Aspersion levels and left it at 3 plus the +1 aspersion monster gem. If the difference isn’t much I might leave it at 1.

So would you say giving sacrament any more than 1 is a waste? I kinda left it at 2 for the extra seconds more than anything, but as a Priest I’m always starved for points to distribute on my support skills.

Also I’m a bit confused on stats. I’m Cleric2 Priest3 Chaplain Plague2 (since before the patch actually, who knew it’d get this good) and currently I’m around 300SPR, like 60CON (might drop some points) and around 70INT mainly for the PD magic skills. From what I’m reading I really should have some DEX too ant take monstrance?

I’m wearing the Virtov Plate set, and using Catacombs mace and Didel shield (aiming for Vienarazis and Lionhead). What kind of bracelet should I get? My role is to support and heal the party with the benefit of added DPS and soloing. I’m currently very happy with how this rank combo ended up being; Instead of heavily relying on the Plague Doctor offensive spells I can just whack stuff with a hammer, hard.

I wouldn’t invest points in DEX. If you want DEX just get it from equipment like lvl 10 ellaganos cards. +80 dex from cards is a nice boost along with max petamion and such so you won’t really need to invest in DEX.

SPR is great for party damage in your build. Obviously, INT would do more damage for your PD skills so it is up to you if you want to invest in more solo damage with INT, or more party damage(from blessing your party) with SPR.

For bracelets you could go a couple options depending on what you want. I currently use rhevisans for the defense. Zach bangles are good for the budget bracelet and +3 all stats. You could even go for Phadas for the AOE Attack Ratio on your autos.

Dex is not mandatory on all builds, nor even in any one, it is just a small plus (to test out right now) if it gives enough aspd to actually cover the less SPR/INT, dex can come from cards so… as said, if you can get huge lvl cards for dex and reach 100-150 would be AMAZING in aspd terms, but if not… you will do fine without dex nor monstrance (1 point released free to fly!)

So I’m not that far off in my stat balance currently then, and I didn’t consider that Zachariel Bands actually got buffed with how stats work now. I’ll hunt a couple to go along with my Max Petamion. It’s good to know about the Ellaganos cards, I’ll be on the lookout.

Thank you both for the advice!

Someone can help me? PVP GVG build with priest3 chap oracle kabba inq, how can I spread the points?

Spread what points? Stats or Skills?

stats points! gvg must have lots of HP; I was thinking of going for full CON

You could get away with full CON if your only goal is GVG to destroy the towers, but that isn’t implemented right now.

I would recommend getting 150-200 CON, and then put the rest in SPR to boost your blessing dmg.

nice man. And you think this build worth it? is it strong? Inquisitor skills, what to put? 5 wheel, 4 god, 5 malleus, 1 pears?

5 wheel, 4 god, 5 malleus, 1 pears?

Yep that is fine.

It is a niche build that destroys objects like towers very well. It’s healing is limited since you can only get cleric1, so most of your healing will come from mass heal.

With that in mind, I run this build with an ET group currently on floor 30 and it is great, just need another cleric to shore up the heals.

nice, and I think it’s gonna play PVP GVG better than the monk build tbh…

Debatable.

Monk2-3 is really strong in the damage department right now. Then again, damage in general is too damn high at the moment so it needs to be scaled down for pvp.

actually the fact of monk needs to be right in front of you to hit doesn’t sound good for me. I’ve tested, I’m a pvper and honestly, this build sucks… It’s too much damage, but you can’t hit a single skill, and if there’s a CCer playing against you, you’re probably dead… I’ve tried monk3 inq, and it’s too bad for pvp imo. Maybe monk3 pd1 should be better bc of the preventions, but still too hard to hit the skills…

another question. God Smash is %? or it’s pre defined? like, I use to see 1600 dmg, not a %…

monk3 inquis is pretty much a pve build.

PVP monks get PD1 or other support trees to help with that problem.

another question. God Smash is %? or it’s pre defined? like, I use to see 1600 dmg, not a %…

Everything is a % now, it is just a typo.

that build for pvp, must have exorcism 5 and magnus 5?

I would recommend it, just another thing you can slap down on a target that is Crowd-Controlled, or you can use it on a dead player to avoid them from being resurrected.

cleric1 priest3 chap oracle kabba inq or cleric2 priest3 chap pd1 inq?