Tree of Savior Forum

Li's Cleric Build Testing Blog (May 17 to May 30)

In the wake of this AMAZING event, I intend to test out various builds to determine the best for my play style. This is by no means a guide, but just my thoughts about my two lv 320+ clerics. My goal is to have one TBL/Soloer and one for group support. Any suggestions are welcome.

Pre-even builds:
C2-Diev3-Ora1-PD2
Full Con
This build was my go to for PVE and it was based on Saintone’s guide. At the time, it was very fun and I was effective in almost everything. Things took a turn when the new defense patch came, and I was pretty much irrelevant in TBL. Now, this is even more unviable since the dmg for PD and Owls were nerfed.

C2-Pri3-Miko1-Kaba1-Inq1
Full Dex
I made this to have a relevant char for TBL. and With very average gear, I consistently topped in TBL. This build was OP, and I was pushing dmg that are obviously unbalanced. I am glad this got nerfed.

C2-Bok1-Sad3-PD2
Found this popular build on kTOS. This seems like the new insane build. The dmg is unreal and Sad offers a lot of versatility. The function of PD seems to be more delegated to status prevention and healing. I am not sure about the Bokor, it is nice to have Hex, but I think priest might be more useful in TBL.

C2-Priest3-Chap1-X-X
I found this last night; I will test it out later on my second cleric. Not sure about the Chap pick since I want to make this a “Full support” character that is wanted in ET.

@Remiri @DiMeowgio

1 Like

I’mma give this one a try later, I have a rough idea on what I think it wants to do, but let’s see~ :smiley:

C2-Pri1-Sad3-PD2
Priest is definitely more relevant in TBL. Being able to res is so key. The bless and the dex from monstrance is helpful for any AA chars on your team. These factors outshine the dmg you get from Hex and Effigy IMO. Also, considering that Incinerate is no longer the powerhouse for this build (due to nerf to PD and to Angy), so having more debuffs is not as crucial.

C2-Dev1-Sad3-PD2
This will be the next test. The Laima will be a good deterrent to when using OBB. I can drop the statue and then use OBB, when they come up to me, I can case Incin to capitalize on the debuff. The slow also makes it easier to land Possession, which is very OP atm.