Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

my initial assessment is not much actual difference, so i believe it is better to get full INT and just buy blessing from shop instead of taking priest3 for blessing. needs more data though.

1 Like

Are pardoner buff affected by their stats now?

I believe it is affected by your stats, and not the pardoner’s.

So safe to assume aspersion lvl 15 is a soft mandatory for chaplins?

Amazing how some classes still have awful skills yet in priest there are so many good skills you cant have them all.

Nah, Blessing 15 is more important than Aspersion 15.

I just assumed bless was a given that still leaves 30 skill points

Yeah…Priests are kinda starved for points when it comes to their skills. If you are pure solo PVE, then sure go 15 Aspersion, but any support build has their points spread too thinly, and would have to suffice with 1 in Aspersion.

Im gonna try Priest 3 like this:
Aspersion 15
Blessing 15
Monstrance 1
Sacrament 1
Ressurection 5
Revive 8

As a Chap? You need at least 1 in exorcise for Magnus.

Do aspersion / blessing / sacrament not scale off INT now? on the updated builder it looks like they only scale off spirit.

Im taking my info fromthis page: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
@Remiri Thanks, ill get Revive 7 then

Aspersion scales off INT, but since bless adds damage to everything you are better off boosting SPR instead of INT in all cases for priest3

1 Like

Looks like most of everyone’s question(s) have been answered :smiley:

To anyone curious, I’ve spread my points like this (I am a soloist by nature):

Honestly I won’t be dying anytime soon, I might just remove Revive. Resurrection is at Lv5 because I’m just used to it that way, barely saw any use back then, maybe now I’ll get to use it more

1 Like

off topic question but on the tos neet builder some skills like magic missle and Mastema are showing as flat damage. I thought all skills went to % are these typos or did these skills just get the short end of the stick?

I think those are typos.

Yea i think there are a few. Rune of destruction says cast time 64 seconds, pretty sure it should be 4.

blessing shows 1 line of damage. ktos vids show them in rows. sacrament now scales with spr…

Anyone tested magnus?

Having problems getting it casted when mobbed.

What kind of troubles?

each exorcise lvl used to add one mob on top of it before it gets removed from ground, so if u just use lvl 1 if a mob goes into you cant magnus, if lvl 5 5 mobs step into and it is gone maybe before u magnus it.

i think it still remains the same as before, didnt pick magnus/exor today to test out.