Tree of Savior Forum

Population dropping again? V2

Since V1 will be closed in 13 hours.

Link to the original topic:

Steam charts: http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

Amidst all the negativity gotta admit performance wise the game is running smoother than ever for me. No latency or frame rate lag to be experienced so far.

4 Likes

I guess people are tired of game and waiting for new patch with new ranks and dungeon or they rage quit with all those who Q’s dungeons than proceeds to afk while fishing

3 Likes

So how are the prices of orange recipes in your server?

because no new content , artisan recipe never released. IMC abc how to attract players? rather than how to push away players… make a weekly event with exp boost and tomes and you’ll see population will grow…

4 Likes

Nah you just want ez mode. Nothing to do with attracting new players.

2 Likes

i want easy mode yeah… i got 9 toons all geared… what im suppose to to with easy mode?

im just saying IMC should attract players not to push them away… zz before you talk make a research whom you’re talking to… zzzz

Burn

2 Likes

whom you’re talking to

Dont want to be that guy, but…

If you want to go about bragging stuff, Im a lvl72 team with 27 chars, not including pet, with 15 lvl330 chars, 2000 hours play time, forum acc registered Dec 2015;
talking to your ‘9 toons all geared’. ‘Burn’.

How cute.

ok so what’s the easy mode on my thread?

zzz sometime you just need to respect players and not to brag on them … opinions are welcome here not bragging them if you dont want exp tome events for new players or those artisan recipes don’t join :slight_smile: okay?

… but if a new event event is released or items i guess you’re the 1st one to try them … smh how ironic…

PS: shard farmers 27 toons :smiley: i knew that coz my friend got 56 toons on 5 accounts iirc :smiley: thats the easy mode

2 Likes

Burn lol all you did was repeat the same boring leveling process two dozen times.

9 Likes

before you talk make a research whom you’re talking to… zzzz

Not really. I actually play all the chars, understanding its quirks for each different builds.
My play style and class interaction now is totally different from the early days.

You can totally see how lots of new players leveling too fast from new players event - they have all sort of decent gears but somehow very frustrating to be in team with. they level their chars but not actually playing.

hima_goria is a type of player that never loses even on conversations :smiley:

4 Likes

derailed right off the bat.

3 Likes

@LightAm They are a true internet warrior.

5 Likes

That’s why they left tos, they don’t want to put the whole day to do that boring thing, over and over again. What is the point of become stronger, when you can’t become the strongest, not everyone enjoy endless grinding. They have something call real life.

2 Likes

Full practo geared afk farmes enought to leave this fkn game.

2 Likes

Cannot blame those people that have quit. What’s best for me I think is a monthly reset to attract players. Experiment build. Theory crafting. With all the ninja nerfs on going and imbalance type of characters, and per patch changes, a reset is always welcome rather than making tons of characters in order to see what’s good and what’s not in the current patch. In this unstable ever changing game, we need means of resetting our builds rather than doing the same stuff over and over again and for what gain? Make it free resets. You’ll see player population will rise on the week they give away free resets. But, guess not. Game devs need money to survive as we all do. But how to sell the product ? They need to research more about the population whom they are selling to. But that’s not happening I presume, because I’ve been here long time and nothing ever changes. They need to re-think or else their customers will plunge to zero and the game will end. Sad. Alot of MMO’s end up because of poor management.

7 Likes

We need Itos Test server. Oh wait we are already on the test server since we are being treated like lab rats.

9 Likes

Free resets and EXP boosts will not attract new players because they don’t know anything about the game. Like what I have been always saying, IMC needs to advertise the game. In the business world it is called Customer Acquisition. Word of mouth means nothing if you don’t create a blog, video or even a post about TOS. What TOS gained last May are mostly just alt accounts created to farm Saalus.

Best case scenario for IMC is to partner up with a big Youtuber. Kizuna Ai from A.I. Channel has been accepting paid promos from various Japanese game companies like Avabel Online. They even made a custom model just for her. Her audience are anime fans which is the perfect market for TOS. I think Nexon Japan can pay for the promo.

But before IMC tries to put ads they need to revamp the early-mid game maps to make it more appealing and at the same time create a decent PvP and GvG content to encourage them to invest in the game. The biggest question is does IMC have the money to do this. My answer is: NO.

2 Likes

So basically … RIP iTOS … T_T

2 Likes