Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] Will you quit if IMC implements circle resets?

Nice post, my sentiments exactly. Need a feature that can give more than 1 like :grin:

@ridleyco

I didn’t vote Yes or No for this. Like what Goldie had said, there are not enough options as the Yes and No are too extreme for either end.

My thoughts are in the middle, I don’t particularly want class resets but if they are implemented I don’t really mind them if they are implemented well. I just don’t want them to be a clutch and a abusable instant gratification item.

1 Like

It is pathetic and a bad poll cause it only has 1 positive sight about the reset with the negative suggestion the person would be a pay2win whale that wants to win with a feature that most likely won’t win anything (especially since in the last Q&A they said they thought about quests that do this - this would be no pay2win but unlockable for all)

You should have added polloptions like “i dont care”, “i am for it” and so on without the whale Impact

Your poll is totaly on a trump level

1 Like

Heh! Well, the cat’s out of the bag by now. I don’t feel so bad admitting it, especially since the new poll on the same subject with tons of options has the overwhelming majority of “yes!” people flooding to the lazywhale choice.

What is quit cant be quitted.

1 Like

If TOS completely butchers your class meta you might be glad one day youve been holding on to that class reset.
Hell, the reset we get from this even might even have a time limit ~_~

seriously, you guys thought this was a legit poll? I thought it was obvious this was a troll/bait post at the outset

reset is needed, but not as TP shop item that allow access anytime
when a new Rank or some serious huge skill change, a reset should be offer
ppl build their character based on known info, which is R7
when R8 info release in kTOS, certain paths become invalid
the only way to fix it will be a full reset, I am losing guildmate becoz R8 screw up their characters
and it is not a P2W, reset wont get you any advantageous at end game
at the end it does not give you extra stat or what
furthermore, with limit access, it would be more beneficial then harm

YES I Quit, It’s become power to play. Good luck IMC.

Nope I find them to be necessary for players who invest a lot in to attributes considering the changes classes go through every update and new classes in ranks and stuff like that.

“Oh, you invested 378m in to your rank 8 attributes but now unless you pick x class before rank 8 to boost your rank 8 skill damage your class path choice sucks now? Too bad, reroll and spend 378m again if you want to be a viable (rank 8 class here). Don’t forget to reroll transcendence cubes again too, buddy!”

2 Likes

Quitting over it would be overdramatic, but I wouldn’t be happy.

If the game needs it in order to improve, so be it.

4 Likes

exactly why i want them all to put their names in one thread, im pretty sure they blabber about quitting today then play again the next day … the irony, rofl,

None since this is a biased troll poll post.:joy:

1 Like

you either side with him by hating the idea or get hated by him for choosing to be a whale , tho idk if just 1 purchase of the reset would consider someone a whale.?

I found the missing options.

• I don’t give a sh!t.
  • B!tch please

0 voters

1 Like

it’s not what it wants to say, it’s how it’s said that rubs me the wrong way…

This poll is missing options! :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha

I don’t see how a circle reset would be considered P2W, though? It isn’t exactly making you stronger or giving you extra stats. It’d be more like correcting a bad choice or something. If it ever happens, it should be restricted!

1 Like

you shuld change that last one, that yes probably threw some ppl off

Thank you, the I don’t give a ■■■■ option is sorely needed.

As someone who was initially strongly against resets because they went against the spirit of the game I am giving less and less of a ■■■■ with how IMC has chosen to rebalance classes and design their rank 8s, because more and more we’re seeing the design of the class system become “You need this very specific build for your class to work” as well as “Higher rank classes are enormously more powerful than lower rank”. Because we have no idea what the future will bring we can only make decisions on our characters based on the here and now. While my Corsair3 is currently ■■■■■■ come rank 8, I’m willing to live with that in the hopes that in the future maybe it won’t be so ■■■■■■. But if IMC’s solution to Corsair3 is something like making Shinobi clones able to use Pistol Shot and I already chose Dragoon at Rank 8 I’m SOL.

I’m still of the opinion that the better option would be a single circle reset to remove the last class you chose from your build. Or possibly the solution that @Raspy proposed a while ago about simply resetting your entire character to level 1 with greatly accelerated EXP gain.

2 Likes

Oh yeah… This thread How about rebirths instead of resets it was decent response but don’t think it really resonated.

I think people like the idea of just clicking an item and starting to punch in skills. :pensive:

Why the heck is everyone talking about elitsm? Actually classes like Hunter are barely to never played because some of you dont understand what a reset function would do for the comunity. It provides better opportunities to test out all aspects of the game without fearing to waste several weeks just for one character which is why the crowd is mostly too demotivate to give it a try. Elitsm is when you strictly play the most efficient way which is known as meta and instead of breaking out of this meta you are featuring it by setting unnecessary limits in class route changes. I have no words for this…

Btw, where is my “I will leave if I cannot reset the character which I painfully figured out that they dont work and the only reason I dont delete them is to keep my team level high”? Because this is what I would vote.
I love my Ranger3-Scout-Schwarzer Reiter - not. Its not like the build synergy was completely destroyed after they changed the Cloaking so that you unmount now and the character became completely useless. Yes, this is great. Why changing a class when I can build up a new character from scratch caused by a random change in the mechanics. That is really fair.

2 Likes