Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] Circle resets

I see a lot of people saying that it’s confirmed for the circle reset. What are your sources? I’m going to look for it. And please don’t give the Facebook sentence saying they got surprises.
I trust more tosbase than their FB page, it feels like it’s a fake account made by some players.

Oh man. My nips are hard just thinking about the trollings this would facilitate. Omggggerd.

But, I mean, they said the stat reset thing was founder only way back when they were selling those packs, and look how that ended up. You can’t take IMC’s word for anything. They’re always ready to double back.

I could care less what other people do unless it’s hacking/exploiting. Let them have it so we’ll finally let this sht rest in the coffin. I think what would be fair is to completely not compensate any silver learned from attributes of previous class.

1 Like

Coming from my 19th re-roll, goddamn just release the circle resets specifically through events. No one wants to repeat the same questing level especially when your characters are lvl 200+ above, and for anyone who would stab me with “make wise decisions” please tell me when did Imc released a proper try out period for class choices, Oh right I know that was way back on Cbt, with the upcoming rank 8 classes I’m pretty sure someone would ■■■■ up their class builds considering rank 9 or future rank 10 would appear. It’s inevitable once IMC designed a shitty class system, yet worse without a proper introduction on all future classes.

Tl:dr; Would I want to re-roll my monster kill count and adventure journal achievement just to achieve ■■■■? No, would I want to re-roll just because IMC haven’t properly introduced future ranks? No.

3 Likes

For me I would prefer they didn’t add Circle Resets and just made a “Training Room” where you would be Rank 15 of chosen Class to test as much as you want, on waves of mobs. When you leave the training area, it ask you if you’re sure this is the class you want. Yes or No. If no you can try a different Circle.

My post will be more useful here than in the other hate-based topic.

how do i delete my vote, i accidentally pick the wrong one
i would like to pick “I would like to see circle resets for all ranks implemented through events only”, but i accidentally pick “I would like to see circle resets for all ranks implemented through events and cash shop”

you forgot the map exploration part , rofl these are the things that keeps boggling my mind which is why i can’t focus on my newly rolled fencer … i just hate repeating the same things over and over seriously, it bores me to death fk it…, well unless this is a job and i get payed with real money why not?

1 Like

Are you aware that class change is already possible right now with a certain hack…? They only got caught because someone was stupid enough to take Priest C4.

1 Like

Yes I am aware of that. But from what I read it only allowed you advance and not go back. Also, the creator of Hook64 is better at coding then IMC is.

Seems my evidence I posted is irrelevant.

They’re too much in the state of denial to even bother.

Doing a class advancement was possible during iCBT2 and kOBT (and I think release of Korean servers) through a lua script. It took awhile for IMC to disable the possibility of players using LUA scripts to invoke the advancement, but my guess is that Hook64 simply enables users to access the advancement quests again ^o.o^

I don’t think its related to what IMC has in store for Circle Resets. My best guess is that IMC will implement a Rebirth-like system that players can pay for and get 1000% exp until they reach the highest base level of whenever they did the Rebirth (highest is necessary, in case they rebirth again before reaching the max base level they rebirth from). And of course reset any advancement quests so they’re doable again.

Reason why I think IMC will go this route is because it is, conceptually, the simplest way to implement the reset feature.

Clear official statement about no class reset plans.

"I don’t believe them, they didn’t say NO, maybe they will implement it anway, not an easy task != impossible".

Vague statement from a FB page

"THIS IS HAPPENING HUEHUEHUE 100% CONFIRMED".

Forums … forums never changes.

3 Likes

Now that I would be okay with. As I’ve said in a few previous post. As long as it’s not:

Ride the “Insert Awesome PvE Build here” to Rank 8, then Insta Rank Reset to “Insert awesome PvP Build here”.

I’m okay with resets if you have to earn your way back up to your current rank, and being that you would have to grind because you’ve most likely quested up to that point, it would be a hard choice for a lot of players to make.

Yeah, I think people saw, even the FB message, but it’s not like he said “Yeah we’ll definitely put this, totally sure 100%”. It’s not a “yes”, neither a “no”.
We got nothing, so it’s still at the same point, this way we can’t bash them if they don’t do it, because they never confirmed anything.

Remember : The hype kills everything.

What does @Mindy think about class resets?

:eye:

1 Like

Except however, it’s not a clear statement at all. They explain some stuff and that’s it.

You’re part of it too, you know.

2 Likes

We didn’t just get something, we got two things, one in and out of game, people are so blinded by denial they imagine conspiracies like the FB isn’t real or the GM is an impersonator, GM didn’t say it for the LULS. get it through your thick skulls that it’s going to happen eventually whether you cry or not.

1 Like

Your state of denial is popcorn worthy that you’re twisting the English language into your own wrong definition. May the grammar nazis be with you…

Cross statement with a legitimate Game Master in-game:

Thus proving a coordinated knowledge of its existence by two different staff members of the company.

1 Like