Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] Will you quit if IMC implements circle resets?

If you don’t care enough to want or not want something, then you don’t care enough to vote.

1 Like

I do care enough to vote, but not enough to be ecstatic about it like the only positive option. There’s a fine line that you seem to be missing.

What would that option teach us, exactly? The negative options are all measures for the damage adding circle resets would cause to the player base.

Not only the poll is biased, but his title is too.

At least it’s funny to see his plan of planting a leading question that yields an answer he wants is backfiring so badly at him though. Typical anti-circle reset behavior gets BTFO’d. :’)

Individuals voting for what they want is not “backfiring”. I don’t feel like anything has backfired on me. I am feeling very confused why people want me to measure ambivalence, however.

I have no idea what this information could be used for. The negative options are all indicators of player retention, as is the positive option, which seems really important.

Why do we need two positive options when they both mean positive player retention, whereas the negative options all indicate varying possibilities of player loss?

Well there is no problem with a circle reset, depends on how it is implemented.

If it’s there just to grab the cash of players throwing money every new TP items, who’ll take an easiest path and change for what they really wanted just to dodge the difficulties, now this is bad.

But for “honest” players, who had to reroll 3 times or more, like me, because they realised one class wasn’t really what they want, at one point re-doing de game from 1 to 280 is boring.

If it’s a farming quest, like “kill 300 of these, then these, and these then you’ll reset”, it’s kinda good, the problem will be what I said. There is a lot of questions and mechanics this system could bring to us.

Is it itself a bad idea? Not at all.
Is it a problem for some reasons? It could be.
You don’t want it? Good, you like your character, I’m happy for you, why you bother?
You want it? If you really need it, I feel you and I hope it’ll help future players in this struggling situation, too.

potato

2 Likes

Even though i firmly believe the game does not need and nor should it get class resets ever, i would never quit over something like this.

There’s honestly been way better reasons to quit up till now. I mean, you dealt with all the crap IMC threw at you for 6 months, the game cant render like 5 ppl w/o going into single digit FPS, and this is the reason you’re quitting? :sweat:

3 Likes

Just quit this game right now! Or stop crying. You are pathetic :confused:

2 Likes

Can you explain why I’m pathetic?

Yes, because 3 people quitting so far is so gonna kill the game… There are a bunch more people quitting out of FPS optimization, bugs, and exploits everyday.

Mate, just quit if you don’t like it. Nobody will care about you deleting your characters. Or maybe I’ll just watch and laugh because you’re reacting to a small change like a little kid.

Funnily enough this is the exact same argument you anti-class reset people make when people asked for a circle reset. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Coz u crying at forum and creating “my_ass_on_fire” clubs instead of playing the game. And there isnt variant “i want you to quit forum and game without crying all around” in your quiz.

Where is the neutral opinion option? = =

3 Likes

cvb90000000: So it’s automatically pathetic when someone creates a poll about something they do or don’t like on the forums? Is there any line here, or does it apply to everything?

Please explain specifically what makes creating polls on this forum pathetic, with examples of how a poll could be made that wasn’t pathetic.

I will only accept specific and clear examples. You may not simply make claims about me. You have to present evidence for why your claims are true or you’re not good enough to talk with me.

Levan: What are you responding to, exactly? Your last paragraph didn’t really respond to anything I said to you. It was just more of the same.

Nekorin: There isn’t one. It is not useful to have “I have no opinion” in a poll about opinions. Your option is to just disappear from the thread.

You should add this on your poll

“Will you quit the game if the reset feature is locked behind the paywall only ?”

I can’t choose “I don’t care.”

Honest opinion: I know a lot of people quit because they screwed up one too many builds. Be it stats or just class choice. Think it should have been added forever ago, but perhaps make them rework for the experience some how.

I’m fairly certain this is only coming because of rank 8, perhaps as a gift or reward for an event? I have no idea.

I play the game because I like how I play it, so why would I quit? Someone wants to spend 500 TP to reroll their character so be it. Wakfu allows it and it’s a pretty successful venture. It influences the game in very few ways, besides people changing easy classes to hard ones. There will always be plenty of people not willing to pay or who want to level hard mode.

This could also draw more casuals in or back. Like it or not, they help pay the bills too.

The freaking mounts with stats you can’t resell on the market is more P2W if you ask me, not that I have a problem with those as the stats right now are quite minimal. However they cannot be obtained by just playing.

So yeah, I don’t care.

1 Like

How is your opinion useful?

In my opinion:

Good poll:

What do you think about circle reset?

1. I like full reset
  2. I like last cirkle reset
  3. I dont like reset
  4. I’m happy penapple and wwant to know results

Bad poll:
Im little pitty moaner, lets qiut game with me, just coz?

1. I want to cry and leave game
  2. Im bastard and like to eat childrens
  3. You’re my princess! Marry me!

Your topic is bad, like u see)

No. But it shouldn’t just be something you can buy at will.

Should be limited in some way. Like once per character or once everytime a new rank is added.

Sadly, you quitting won’t affect the game much. Sorry to say this but quitting over something shallow like that is really, well is, pathetic. The poll isn’t pathetic, the way you defend it/yourself is. Creating a poll like this won’t stop people from buying circle resets (if its a cash shop item in the future). Seriously, you aren’t a big loss.

Oh well, gomene~~~~~ didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Dropping le 2 cents here.

2 Likes

That is so incorrect. I’m generally fine towards class resets when they are implemented properly. If they are locked behind a paywall or implemented in potion form, then NO.

Instant Full Class reset potion/payment form, NO
Instant Partial Class reset potion/payment form, NO

Class reset in form of quests + need to grind back all the job levels, YES.

2 Likes