Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] Circle resets

Wouldn’t it be a twist if it was all a hoax?

Ehehehehee…

Nowhere does it say no there.

1 Like

I assumed the poll meant advancement when it said full circle reset

Read the Q.
A is not really an answer, but an explanation why NO.

See, this is why we can’t even get Skill Reset Pots and Stat Reset pots. Ya’ll still on this.

That said, I’m more than neutral because I can adapt to either future because:

Don’t really care if entirely meta as long as I play my toon better than a reroll. Plus Team EXP, brah.

If it does come out, I feel I’d only use it once and then just go on about myself.

I say this because the core game could be improved to a point to make everyone’s lust for circle resets die out, and I’d rather focus on that.

1 Like

SAY YES TO LIVE. YES YES YES :smile:

We also need the silvers to be refunded from leveled attributes when they implement this.

Are people still arguing over there if there is to be a reset or not? It’s basically already confirmed.

3 Likes

Would his majesty like a silk or satin bib as he devours the game’s core mechanics (as they were pitched during development and beta, which I was dumb enough to financially support)?

hmm come to think of it he has a point what if the news is just an advancement quest retake? rofl

A GM in game ‘confirmed’ resets coming just no date. This is up to date news and not old.

yes but i haven’t seen proofs of the so-called gm myself, i support the idea but it may just be a hoax lolol.

I’ve uploaded the proof on one of those other circle reset threads, I’d link you but I’m mobile. GM MANGO on telsia did it.

oh ok nvm i’ll try to find it myself

1 Like

inb4 some stupid kid misunderstands and think this means IMC will never implement this feature.

show me, i kill that kid.

saw someone post this like a raging kid. name’s something like atari

From me to you “fixed” mobile suX

1 Like

Advancement is when you get to choose what class you want. After you pick, you cannot change your mind. They have plans to fix that. They might even allow you to pick a new class within a 24 hour period if you don’t like your current, but would probably lose all exp ect after doing so.

Yes. And that’s a change I’d like