Tree of Savior Forum

[POLL] Circle resets

From me to you “fixed” mobile suX

1 Like

Advancement is when you get to choose what class you want. After you pick, you cannot change your mind. They have plans to fix that. They might even allow you to pick a new class within a 24 hour period if you don’t like your current, but would probably lose all exp ect after doing so.

Yes. And that’s a change I’d like

One link and two pictures.

What else to expect from a person who call people kids because he is angry and have no proper arguments ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

That I would be 100% okay with.

I already think they should have a “Test” room, which gives you Rank 15 in that class and allows you to test all abilities before saying “Yes, make me this class!”

2 Likes

I saw it coming a mile away…

@SAPR0LING is just a chat can’t that be edited? LOL just kidding but i’d like to see if that GM MANGO is for real you see some players might just be impersonating or whatever,

@tonyostark that kid is a genius tbh i see his point what he is stating is from an old news that might be the thing that this GM MANGO is talking about (i honestly hope not lol.)

Cool story, still 99.9% sure it’s not going to be what people are thinking, but okay.

1. Do you have any plans to develop a class or rank reset potion?

A. Creating a character in TOS involves making choices about stats, skills, attributes, classes, and many other things. It is possible to revert a character’s entire state to what it was like the day before, for example, but rolling back their class or skills while maintaining the level and stats intact is not an easy task. We will, however, consider making it possible to give up class advancement quests to allow picking a different class.

Enjoy the option to re-do your class advancement choice though if you accidentally pick the wrong class.

Stat Reset Potions are not in the TP shop.

I wouldn’t quit per-see, but I forsee my time in ToS being shortened by a lot. A big part of my enjoyment from ToS is building different builds. In fact it’s a very large amount. I have no issue throwing away my 2500 hours if that is so easily changed.

1 Like

Circle reset coming. nobody can stop it, not even imc .

Reading comprehension dude.

= “it’s difficult, but not impossible”

Don’t really see why people keep linking that statement when it literally just proves that IMC has the power to implement circle resets, lmao.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re being salty or serious ^o.o^

I’ll assume the latter with the possibility of some of the former.

In any case, it’s just plain smart for IMC to implement class resets. Clearly there is a majority of players that want the feature and are willing to pay, so why not?

If IMC doesn’t implement the feature correctly, people will complain and IMC will likely make changes to ensure its customers are happy. So I’m fairly certain it is exactly what people are thinking and you’re just in denial.

And honestly, you won’t quit. You’ll keep playing the game after you cool off from an angst phase and more cool stuff is added to the game along with performance improvements.

Because IMC is great at coding. I mean, look at how well everything is coded right now.

I see a lot of people saying that it’s confirmed for the circle reset. What are your sources? I’m going to look for it. And please don’t give the Facebook sentence saying they got surprises.
I trust more tosbase than their FB page, it feels like it’s a fake account made by some players.

Oh man. My nips are hard just thinking about the trollings this would facilitate. Omggggerd.

But, I mean, they said the stat reset thing was founder only way back when they were selling those packs, and look how that ended up. You can’t take IMC’s word for anything. They’re always ready to double back.

I could care less what other people do unless it’s hacking/exploiting. Let them have it so we’ll finally let this sht rest in the coffin. I think what would be fair is to completely not compensate any silver learned from attributes of previous class.

1 Like

Coming from my 19th re-roll, goddamn just release the circle resets specifically through events. No one wants to repeat the same questing level especially when your characters are lvl 200+ above, and for anyone who would stab me with “make wise decisions” please tell me when did Imc released a proper try out period for class choices, Oh right I know that was way back on Cbt, with the upcoming rank 8 classes I’m pretty sure someone would ■■■■ up their class builds considering rank 9 or future rank 10 would appear. It’s inevitable once IMC designed a shitty class system, yet worse without a proper introduction on all future classes.

Tl:dr; Would I want to re-roll my monster kill count and adventure journal achievement just to achieve ■■■■? No, would I want to re-roll just because IMC haven’t properly introduced future ranks? No.

3 Likes

For me I would prefer they didn’t add Circle Resets and just made a “Training Room” where you would be Rank 15 of chosen Class to test as much as you want, on waves of mobs. When you leave the training area, it ask you if you’re sure this is the class you want. Yes or No. If no you can try a different Circle.

My post will be more useful here than in the other hate-based topic.

how do i delete my vote, i accidentally pick the wrong one
i would like to pick “I would like to see circle resets for all ranks implemented through events only”, but i accidentally pick “I would like to see circle resets for all ranks implemented through events and cash shop”

you forgot the map exploration part , rofl these are the things that keeps boggling my mind which is why i can’t focus on my newly rolled fencer … i just hate repeating the same things over and over seriously, it bores me to death fk it…, well unless this is a job and i get payed with real money why not?

1 Like