Tree of Savior Forum

Please, no wipe. Please

http://puu.sh/nIfY5/bfe12d220e.png

Yeahhh. Wipe Money and TP’s, not my levels!!!

Yeah, I saw those too. The point is, they’re not there anymore, so we cannot consider the current state of the game as an open beta anymore. As I said in the previous post:

2 Likes

Even after I linked to an announcement of a staff member calling it an open beta which has not been deleted? Okay.

I take it you don’t want to understand. Thx for the talk.

1 Like

Think about it dude, if they wipe they’ll have to compensate.
Surely they can add rested EXP feature to help players like you and me that have little to no time to play.
Plus they can fix the spawn and maybe toss a exp event.

It’s possible that after a wipe in a third of the time you spend until this day (2 weeks) you can have a character twice as powerful as yours right now.

I understand that you are wrong. Go PM a staff member or tag them for a response if you’re so confused. A staff member literally called it an open beta after the decision to launch the early access a month before the release had been finalized.

I don’t even care if there’s a wipe but I’d like my $70 back thanks.

2 Likes

They removed ALL of these posts and decided game would be exclusive access not EARLY release or OBT…

Games are REQUIRED by steam to be listed as open beta or early access of which the game is now neither and is not listed as such on the steam page.

1 Like

You’re not in a position to ask any favours of me. And honestly, who even cares if it is in beta or not? Isn’t this topic supposed to be about wipes that won’t happen?

I didn’t read the statements but if they announced no wipe then there will be none. As no wipe is propaganda, propaganda to attract a player base into buying early access to get ahead. If they wipe- they must reimburse everyone. if not, they better get ready for some lawsuits.

Do the same please, we don’t need kids raised by rude simians like you.

On a side note, who cares what lebel they put on the game in its current state? ToS is what it is, play it if you like it, ask for a refund if you don’t.

1 Like

they didn’t say that at all. quit making things up. they said a date will be announced.
the date WAS announced. the date was NEVER.
the game skipped that and went to release.

and then you go on to re-link the deleted pages about the open beta.
HEY I WONDER WHY THEY WERE DELETED~ HM, MAYBE BECAUSE OPEN BETA WAS SCRAPPED.

it’s not like ANY of them ever promised a date, just “coming soon”… and then they were deleted because the beta was NOT coming soon.

how about this one, where they say they’re losing open beta for a Founders’ Server ?

if it was going to be Open Beta, why did they delete all the posts they could find referring to it?
“they missed one and we know where it is” or “i dug up some screenshots of some posts that have been removed” is some pretty terrible and desperate clinging-to-hope.

wow you must have botched all your builds really badly if you’re so excited for a wipe that you make up entirely new features that are never going to be added.

speaking of rude simians, did you somehow miss the big orange text stating “this product is not eligible for refund” in a number of places when you made your purchase? sure, i’ve heard a couple of people claim that they did get refunds, but i could claim i have a million dollars, or @zoi4friends and @Rubiss could keep claiming this is open beta, but that doesn’t actually make any of it true.

1 Like

Good point. I concede.

1 Like

if they wipe some people will leave, if they dont wipe new players who knows this abuse happened will not join the game.
The ones that complain about the wipe are at the same feet as de ones who got rich with the steam glitch.
IMC needs to fix this glitch ASAP… after that theres a hard decision ahead: lose some players now or lose a lot of players in the future?

So you rather not wipe for some game time you already spent and get an eternally broken economy because of the dupe abuse?
Egoist scum.

If they Wipe i would like a refund in my founders pack xD

Why? You’ll still keep it.

Guys, no one in this entire universe can refund time from your life. Your life begins, and your life ends at some point.

NO ONE REFUNDS LIFETIME.

IMC said they wouldn’t wipe. Maybe they bought the pack because they believed them. If IMC lied about it, they are most certainly entitled to a refund and I imagine a chargeback from their bank would be enough.

1 Like