Tree of Savior Forum

Please, no wipe. Please

why do you think they literally JUST had an emergency maintenance?
“Oh well, the servers looked bored, yanno, so we thought we’d take them out for a walk in the park, right?”

the “dupe” abuse was a joke revival of an exploit that was dealt with in CBT. lolz had, everyone panicked.
the actual problem today was a chargeback scam abusing certain payment methods (outside of the game), to attempt to exploit the market in the game. people bought DLC for new accounts, and then tried to sell it off, and then cancel the payment.
EXCEPT… the 48 hour hold on silver kills this plan, which was caught after about half a day.
IT’S A REAL SHAME IMC IMPLEMENTED THAT TO STOP SCAMMERS AND RMT’S RIGHT?

Dammit cable guy, it’s a horrible channel and i didn’t mean to order it in the first place! Give me my money back!

i believe that they mean refund as in restoration of all the spent/lost items included in the founders’ pack?

do you play only one char in mmo?

Finally we can agree on something.

If IMC does a wipe, then they will be losing at least 5 of the €45,99 founders packs (me and my friends) because WE WILL proceed with a chargeback from our bank and file a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
No amount of compensation will be able to compensate 160+ hours of playtime.

although… it would be kind of hilarious to see them go “no, you screwed it all up with your damn RMT, Bots, and exploits. All you get is your founder’s packs reset!” and then bathe in the tears and wailing to follow.

If they wipe, IMC can get sued because they promised no wipes before opening the servers. They can lose a lot more with a wipe, not just the players.

1 Like

maybe, but are you going to spend hundreds, maybe even thousands, to fight IMC’s corporate lawyers, just to get your $10 back?
a full refund, sure… but more than that is just wasted effort.
technically speaking, you signed an agreement saying you understood that the DLC is completely non-refundable after purchase.

I “signed an agreement” where it said: no wipes. You have a full right to sue them if they wipe. There is a possibility for steam to even close the game and take it out from steam, because IMC broke a promise with the costumers.

I am not talking about refunds. But how contracts work.

yea, i know.

i’m saying that you’ll be spending more than you get out of it. at most a judge would award you your 50 bucks back, or whatever DLC pack[s] you bought.