Tree of Savior Forum

Please, no wipe. Please

Hello everyone, before going to university in like 5 minutes to have a lesson with my master’s in human resources thesis teacher, i would like to ask, better, beg to IMC to not wipe all the accounts.

I have little time to play,

I’ve reached level 104 yesterday using all my little to none spare time,

I am new to the whole mmorpg genre, thus having difficulty adapting to he whole game, quests and grind,

I can’t get hours pf my life back,

I might not have as much time as before because i’m full of work now till he end of this semester (and it is already really small spare time i have),

Imagine people who spent 200h+ playing,

If this is me, imagine more people like me, who are casuals and play on hr spare time.

Please. No Wipe…

14 Likes

This isnt a beta this is the FULL GAME RELEASE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS. There will be NO WIPES PERIOD. This is how it is forever until servers shutdown.

5 Likes

there will be no wipes, people would lose trust and the game itself would be in a much more dying state after that if it ever happened.

1 Like

Staff says it’s going into open beta.

2 Likes

Time is GOLD!

$50 / $20 / $10 refund doesn’t worth Sh** !!!

After internal discussion, we have decided to schedule a release based on Option B which seemed to be the most popular to the majority of those of you that voted.

WHAT VOTE???
There’s a VOTE??

this was the vote about the package on steam :wink:

The founder package vote, we had like… 4 weeks ago?

There was, yes. Originally IMC wanted to make the early access three months long with a buy-in of only $50. The community complained and they made a poll (which was very biased and rigged) and the community “chose” the one month early access option with $10, $30 and $50 entry prices.

Here.

I can guarantee you that there will be no wipe. Relax.
Don’t believe those random delusional threads you’re seeing.

I’ve played enough MMO’s since 2002 and seen this stuff happen alot, none of those ever led to a wipe, there is always a solution.

I have experienced other MMOs do some type of character and/or item wipes due to exploits during their live version(not open or closed beta). So to completely write off a wipe just because of that reason is kind of silly.

The concern is if IMC is incapable of correctly solving the problem in a realistic time frame than perhaps a server wipe would be needed. I think a lot of people would rather have the economy and illegal accounts cleaned up than to sit and play through a broken and abused version of said game.

Personally I’m sitting at 193 on my main and if it needs to be wiped than so be it. So long as everyone’s DLC(s) is reimbursed to everyone and possibly some type of exp event or items are enabled to make the leveling a tad bit easier for the honest players than I am fine with it.

I completely understand that a lot of people feel this is unfair and a wipe is going to far. Which considering a lot of people put time and effort into their character(s) and whether or not they are doing so on limited time to play game makes for a compelling argument.

None of these reasons are invalid for arguing against a wipe. My concern is having someone who cheated to obtain items in mere seconds that might of took you hours if not days to obtain to compete against you in future content(GvG or other types of unreleased future competition events). If IMC is unable to catch all the cheaters this will be a big advantage to said cheater(s) and will discourage a lot of people who do in fact like to compete(especially end game type competitions).

I am pretty sure there wont be a wipe, but just incase it happens, I am sure a lot of players are gona refund this game and spent the money on other games or other stuff.

Wipe means ppl can refund, and I bet steam rating will skyfall and lead to this game been taken off the steam. dont think that’s what IMC want lol

IMC could wipe the servers if they wanted to. Just not exactly how everyone thinks it’s going to work.

They can just basically shut down their game (just like what FF14 did) and retitle the game to something like “Tree of Savior: Rebirth”. It would be a totally new game and they could put it up on steam again.

People think the game will be downrated even more but the reality is, that it won’t. The same exact thing happened to Final Fantasy 14, yet when they opened the servers back up it became one of the most popular MMO’s.

Final Fantasy 14 took the same crap when it first launched. It was known as one of the worst MMO launches in history. It had so many negative reviews that Square-Enix just shut it down, repolished the entire game, slapped a new name on it and now has some of the best ratings for a MMO.

its from 18/03/2016.
after this they changed their minds and we have what we have now. there will be no open beta no close beta no open alfa no noting just the full game.
so please if you can stop this.
i understand you want it to be open beta , i want this as well, but its is what it is.

No this is literally after their finalized decision. They still call it an open beta.

ff14 and ff14arr are nt the same game.
not the same developers.

imc dont ave the money for tos arr

but they are not.show me where in steam its say this is a open beta game?

I already linked you to a staff member saying it is in open beta. What else do you want? This is a person who works in relation to IMC games.

I fully agree with this post a wipe would be mostly pointless anyway and everyone would lose trust in this game if a wipe happened and bots continued to be running around afterwards anyway.

spoilers: bots will exist after any wipe too, if anything it would benefit them because people would be wanting to just purchase silver and powerleveling after losing everything.

They’re saying “we will announce the Early Access and Open Beta dates separately.” in this statement.

Now show me where they officially announced an open beta. Just saying “we will anounce” is not an announcement yet… They did announce an open beta at one point, but changed their mind. So technically, we’re not in open beta anymore.

1 Like