Tree of Savior Forum

[Player Investigation / Drama] Fedimian Bot Army

Time for some brainstorming. We know no one can do anything against the bots. The GMs (haha nice joke indeed) won’t do anything.

But there still is the big question

• Who owns the bot army?

tl;dr (at the beginning).
I was quite sure it’s TmD_DyX’s army because evidence and traces lead to him but it seems like there is more behind it, especially it seems like it’s Legends™ army.

What do we know so far?

• At first there was DyX botting on his warlock.
  • At one point the first Pyro Bots appeared called PIsT0n and stuff
  • Given that DyX and those Pyros used the same script is already some hard stuff and also DyX disappeared at some point but his wealth still grew but how? I am quite aware of all silver areas because of own chars and others lurking around but this guy dissapeared and the gear still shows huge silver investment.

• Later on with Rank 8 all the bots were replaced by Pyro Warlocks for obvious farming reasons all known as:
    schwarznagger, windows95, stallone_

• What we know from some responses is that schwarznagger is Russian because of “))” it’s a Russian emote - huge Dota knowledge here.

• According to the way of speach it’s similiar (the superior attitude and that talking down to everyone) to SmallRed or now known as Red_

• Sidenote: There is a habit of people how to fix names which are already taken. People typically go through the same algorithm to get a name when it’s already taken and everyone has his personal preference.
    Noticed how it’s stallone_ and Red_? Just saying.

• It probably started with TheRed. Known for cheating (hooking, channel crashing) probably also botting because well, they don’t care to be legit it seems and want to finance their superiority feeling.

• What lead me to Legends™ or at least a circle inside (given that it started with TheRed people that migrated to Legends™) is that if you take into calculation the amount of genereted silver each day which is some dozen millions there actually has to be one huge overgeared person but there isn’t. It’s multiple persons getting their share of it to prosper.

• There is a group of similiar high geared people of Legends™ which conists of TmD_DyX and Red_ at least. I don’t see anyone of them actually farming silver or Saalus shards for the number they actually have (stage 8 weapons, stage 5 first solmiki parts). Where does all the funding for this come from?

• I’ll just leave this one here.

Maghi is also part of Legends™ and it’s interesting how there is movement (channel switiching) for the Warlock bots but rarely if not ever
even a Warlock bot running in Maghi’s channel.

• Maybe RMT. Probably not connected to the bot army. Still for reference.

What is to come?

Join me! Look for more shady stuff. Especially in the market with that nice addon. The question is where is the silver flowing too? Can we find more leads? If it’s just a circle inside Legends™ without anyone inside knowing about it then well duh, still leaves a bad image. High chances it’s the TheRed leftovers who are responsible for it.
Stay tuned for more about Legit™.

9 Likes

I see lots of these in Telsiai’s market too as I use the addon as well. I stopped caring about reporting people though when IMC stopped caring about bot and exploit reports.

I’m noticing GMs in-game every now in then, and a guildie who’s a regular necroAFKer in bee would chat how the GM would just disconnect players who don’t respond and are obviously macroing but they really are not banned since he’d still see them a few hours later or the next day.

Sad truth.

Things that don’t exist on Fedimian - GMs. We have the real lawless ground here. All one can do is public community work.

3 Likes

I’m here like really salty because I lost my unstable box and buying a practo for 30m is way too much, here we go someone is earning 280m (a week?).

Detective Sciguma made a huge movement here, which actually makes sense to be honest, but if an alternative account like schwarznagger was tagged as “legitimate player” don’t expect anything on their main account.

Pretty sad but that’s how it is, let me drop this here again:

I wonder if GM’s will make a move once for all or they will wait until only bots keep running around, and nope, logging in twice a month to kick AFK stuff in dina bee isn’t a viable measure. OP you should have used the general discussion instead of bot reports section, I mean this won’t reach anywhere and we all know that, but newbies seems to be like really happy starting the game and they should know the real face of the game, besides that continue playing or even starting is up to them.

After all of this someone will still call you stalker and some other nonsense bs and tag the forum as toxic :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m noticing posts like that every now and then and would sometimes want to go…

…on them, but I guess it’s better to just let them be until they reach the breaking point. It’s easy to tell by just reading the recent reviews on Steam.

IMC can throw class resets and introduce more stuff (with chances of more issues) all they want, but there’s no stopping this leak unless they get their ■■■■ together and solve these problems from the ground up, and not just putting more icing on this half-baked cake.

2 Likes

There’s no surprise in one of them being a RMTer (won’t call name and it’s kinda obvious), I mean, did you see how much TP stuff he has?
He also instabuy them the second they’re out (No joke, when the penguin came out I was one of the first logging in and he already had it).

And then this kind of people get all proud about being in the top PvP.

Fun thing is that GM Durian is his friend, you know, the GM doing everything except his job.

GM Grape is the only one that can be trusted in Fedimian, at the moment.

2 Likes

Holy moly, off topic here guys I’m sorry but ToF is my diary and here we go:

Barely 0 activity these past days, commented here and instantly:

Is that the way with people typing the truth?

Looks like my Missile Hole buff isn’t working anymore in forums fml.

Remember, Schwarznagger had 2 guilds ranking in top 10 every week, those are a lot of TP’s indeed, but nobody gave a ■■■■ back then either.

1 Like

the things sold for 500k each, are they by any chance orange-weapon-mats? would explain the price. still nothing wrong about selling those.
and since you can only sell things you farmed yourself, that would prove your “did nothing, yet got silvers” wrong.

i did quite a few dungeonrushes/saalus runs with mas and ET with red, so i don’t know how you came to think that some people don’t do any runs, just because they never went with you.

Nope. Trust me I do it right. Charog Horns are mats. The rest is trash loot from charogs I have a 1000 stack of. Not needed for anything at all.
Masaya got it while having to farm for the Horns because… nobay sold there - couldn’t be botted.

I also said nothing about not any runs at all. But by far not the amount they had to if they were legit.

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/items/645917

Let me sell my kepa stems for 1m each then, please.
I worked hard to get them.

1 Like

Got no idea what LegendaTM did to you or your family which caused so much hate from you, but keep crying, cuz tmd arent even playing tos that often anymore, idk whats your point here

Even if that’s true, TmD had a pretty decent account (botting or without botting), common sense if you turn on a program to farm silver for you even if you don’t play due to X or Y but you plan to, there isn’t any point in not using it.

They should pay you for investigating🤘🏼

2 Likes

Looking for the truth and crying are two different things. I don’t know why you play some kind of whiteknight here, probably because you are connected to them, but just get out here. I play the endgame, which is the drama, the forum and just want to do some investigation to find the truth. It’s interesting.

This would look like bribing for silence then. :joy: :joy:

Behind these bots there are more than one person and some of them are way older than these reports.
Windows95 started as archer and leveled up schwarznagger as swashbuckling tank, then more bots joined the party.
From what I saw, there are at least two persons from TheNineWorlds guild (TeamSoloSCAR and miqpka) and a player from another guild (-- ELITE --) called GADKII involved.
TeamSoloSCAR left TheNineWorlds to join NyaKawaiiDesu (one of the botter’s guilds) when they exploited GVG to get free TP.

Some samples from the videos I recorded:

Botting team wiped by the Reaper (because they didn’t stop swashbuckling even when it spawned):

Stathem teleporting in a fraction of second(time is on upper-right corner):

miqpka trying to save windows95:

Btw, TeamSoloSCAR is back on TheNineWorld guild (I guess because he can’t get free TP anymore).

2 Likes

I wish I have more time to create my new oracle…

1 Like

This is actually no problem. All you need to do that is a Squire tent.

Just ignore him. This guy has some connection to the bot army, especially DyX, and seems like he is annoyed by people pointing to it.

About TeamSoloSCAR. It was easy to find out that he is at least different from the bot army. I guess he just drove with it and leeching the service knowing the guys behind it but I think this guy is actually not part of the botting itself.

I think it does. Firstly it tells us that, in this case Masaya, is either involved in RMT or has a 2nd account with either a Necro or a Warlock bot. Interesting now is which sums and how often money gets transfered. The problem is that it’s harder now (because it’s published and gear is already high up) and I would like to hope to find maybe some people here who have screenshots of transfer mats from the past.
The silver income from 1 Necro isn’t that big. It’s about 2m/day standing 24/7 or in this case 14m/week. If for example Masaya transfered over 25m each week to his main then you can exclude the possibility of a Necro and directly point back to RMT oder Warlock Bot. And then also taken into account it’s similiar people with similiar gear and if all (in this case probably 3) use the same method in similiar amounts in the market you can draw the conclusion that it’s their bots at least with a high probability.

1 Like

I know, but there was no squire tent.

I’m not sure what you are trying to say about TeamSoloSCAR: I saw him many times in the botting group, he talks like one of the bots (“you are jelous because you aren’t strong enough”), he joined the botters guild to get free TP.
Even if he aint running the bots, he’s as guilty as the others.

True if he also acts the same then he might also be part of it. About the camp… the camp actually disappears sooner or later or gets destroyed by monsters but the functionality never disappears. You only need to create a new tent after server maintenance.

Sorry, I didn’t know about this bug… ehm “feature” =)