Tree of Savior Forum

This is HOW IMC solves problems

Hmmm begs the question, does your server have AFK-Warlock-Macro users too? We do have them and they’re more cancerous than AFK-necros IMO , you can’t even hit a bee :smiley: They can even occupy the before the bridge/stairs are of the Dina bee “ALONE” “SOLO” kill bees once they touch the black balls w/c makes them earn more gold than necros.

We dont. I guess in Fedinam there is not a single Warlock botter or i never seen one. But i’m a warlock and i used to go on the most famouse places alot of times and never seen a botter.

When i see “non afk” farmer i dont clean the map. But if i see a map with 18 afk farmer i like to put in clear that active players have PRIORITY over people who arent playing at all

2 Likes

and some people tend to hate necros “more” based on the skills given to them (Summons) hmmmn sounds selective. Well Wolocks does give better leeching exp, that’ll be one point for them.

Good for your channel then. Nice. or they’re just too sneaky lol.

that’s not the point.
Bot of them have some skill and they can use them.

The problem is that if i want to go on DIna Bee Ch4, for example, and there is people afk i dont have to care about them.
Because they are afk and don’t even complain.

Sometimes people asked me to leave and i did. I leaved them farming and that’s why active player have priority over people who is not even on the screen

I don’t know, but check that post:

Maghi had 100m less a month ago, so yea, my calcs were right xD

And now I wonder how odinz wasn’t even in that list a month ago and now is over maghi. Do he has a warlock? And maybe a program to make it work alone? +150m in a month, totally legit for sure, hilarious IMC :joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Maybe i just wasnt a Warlok yet.
Btw you got the freedom to kill Grim Reapers in DIna Bee. It’s ok.

BUT: why they have been spawned? Who spawned them?
I guess rules will be rewritten and maybe Necro reworked

nah that post wasn’t really towards yours it’s a general query. Warlock can semi-afk too, just pop that dark balls and the buffs and afk for a minute? I consider that AFK too. Not derailing the topic or wanting to shift the blames away, but would like to let you guys know that an AFK-macro-warlock does exist and they’re way too cancerous than necro.

nice discussion by the way. please continue…

Probably nobody knows that, but as soon as you buy something those charts should be updated, so that money wouldn’t be added and would be impossible to reach that high quantity.

I assume that is a farmed per chat, about Odin I don’t know who is he, AFAIK he had a necro, but probably now owns a warlock as well lol.

Focus on the main point, imc fixing the game at its finest.

2 Likes

A minute of AKF ≠ entire day AFK/more of 1 day.

Yes, bot necro exist, and I didn’t see one of them yet.
And who were a bot got banned.
And silvers are gone with the ban.
I don’t see problem with it.

Since we have Necro experts: how long can stay afk a necromancer? I saw them for many days, in the same spot. I guess it’s kinda impossible witout re-using any spells.
Aren’t them bot?

Thus being “selective” AFK is still AFK afaik. No one is being banned on our server :smiley: since I am still seeing the same faces. Good for your server then if you don’t have any “warlock” macro bot (i doubt, they maybe sneak or at DP2?).

Enjoy and cheers :slight_smile:

Easy just chill it’s a better game than ToS. ToF = Tree of Forums :smiley: no metas no trans just plain and simple lul.

1 Like

a “hidden” “sneaky” spot? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Well I can’t do anything about that, it’s completely up to IMC and their staff, join my force to bash imc as much as possible, but if you do, do it properly.
There are forces like white knight which ate known to be illogical and irrational, we don’t want that kind of opinion for us xD

5 Likes

eh? so u didnt tryed to do the quest in 3 out of 4 channels where no necros are?

EDIT: i like the censore on names u like but u forgot their chat bubble xD

1 Like

Theres more bees in the north, so your incompetence of exploring is hindering you from the quest…

cheers

I used to not bash IMC that much.

But with the cumulative issues, bugs, and mishandling of exploits, hacks, bots, afk farming, I’m going to just assume the worst case (since it’s usually what happens) when IMC does or does not do something, until I see any differences.

4 Likes

See this post I’ve made before. This is the farm rate of necros compared to everyone else’s.

2 Likes