Tree of Savior Forum

Plans for Combat System Changes

Did you not enjoy the game while getting your Transcendence to level 10? :smile_cat:

6 Likes

That’s why peltasta is a class.

If everyone can aggro a big mob, peltasta as a class will have massively reduced usefulness in party’s.

1. you giving rank reset for evry character everyday?
  2. have mobs critical resistance?
  3. green gems would be changed?
1 Like

Another question regarding the PvP / high-rank gameplay you have in mind…

• Have IMC ever considered PvP games such as “Capture the flag” and “King of the Hill / Defending multiple areas”? I think it could be really interesting to see how such games would work in ToS and it could add some excitement to PvP content!
12 Likes

Anyone with Tran 10 on weapon most likely RMT. Stop snitching on yourself.

2 Likes

You will still be one of the most powerful in the game. The scaling just got dialed down a bit. Relax.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with it, they’re taking you away something that costs money. Now, I don’t know how things are in your country, but in mine, we don’t get robbed and do nothing about it.

1 Like

¯ \ _ (ツ)_/¯
not sure if serious or not.

9 Likes

Dont RMT, and you wouldnt have a problem. People like you I feel no pity for.

6 Likes

They’re giving you back ALL THE Shards you used for the item. How is that theft? You didn’t lose any value. The number of shards you used before YOU WILL GET IT IN FULL.

2 Likes

That baseless accusation, can you at least give benefit of the doubt since he said he was selling Token or other in-game TP items for you to consume?

1 Like

Just no, because dex give crit atck now, i supose 1:1 str/dex to phisical dealers dmg.

1 Like

He would have to accumilate 500m Silver. Thats why i call BS

1 Like

go ahead and sue then, and post a link to your court documents :grin:

1 Like

We’ll see what comes from all these changes, to be honest, I don’t have a good feeling, at least not to hardcore players like me who have been here from the begining. Maybe it’ll fix the game, or make us all quit for good, we’ll see.

1 Like

You arent hardcore you RMT and literally told on yourself lmao

2 Likes

@STAFF_Amy

So, DEX will also affect maybe cast time, or maybe amount of hits during a channeling, like, ticking speed?

2 Likes

You can get lot of silvers via farming and playing the market. On top of that he probably sell TP items.

1 lvl 10 trans is doable assuming youre smart in farming and hunting equips.

This game is p2w since they introduced tokens as currency, didn’t you know that?

1 Like

Dex wil give Crit Atack and block pen, i believe mix stats will be the best for phisical dmg builds.