Tree of Savior Forum

Plans for Combat System Changes

I am fine with this. We had our powerful items for this whole time, and we should be welcoming options that don’t require practonium or running ‘VGAcrash the game’

Hi again IMC. Nowdays, the current Ice/fire wall default draw goes on a straight line, but this makes very hard to use them on certain circunstances. Do you have any plans of letting us draw our own default walls as our wish??

1 Like

This basically means go to hell those who work hard, and welcome to those who are newbies.

Balance? I think not?

Basically, middle finger to those who works hard.

woe was much more better then gvg , make something like woe in tos !

1 Like

Also talking about hybird mode for stats allocation, I don’t see how thats the case for wizard classes?

Basically as a wizard, even after patch , your stat will still be fully INT-based.
As as swordsman, you need to balance between STR/DEX/CON, Why not wizards?

Shouldn’t wizards be affected by other stats too? Maybe include DEX or SPR into skill calculation.

Maybe skills that thrown out (Like Frost cloud , Prominence , Wugushi throw pot) should be affected by SPR ?

PURE INT wizard is still the way it seems.

P/S: This is just a suggestion.

Hardly. You had the benefit of those items while everyone else was still rolling their mystical box and getting keistas every day for months.

Did you ‘work hard’ by getting lucky on clicking a box? Get real.

ET is a joke, and the difficulty is in hoping your team doesn’t disconnect. My team finally cleared 30f after losing over 5 runs to VGA errors. Besides, getting lolopanther weapons is a colossal waste of time when the practonium weapons are better.

1 Like

Remember its not only practo

1. Getting to 317 level
  2. Farming for receipes
  3. Farming for material ( either mission or mobs )

Be realistic, do you think your 30 days effort,time and energy be wasted away for the 1 day RNG effort?

If thats isnt retarded then I have nothing to say.

And you talking about how trash lolo weopons is. Can’t you see my post that how I am telling to re-adjust the additional stats?

AND ET also is an effort. Like what you said. Spamming ET, being patient against VGA , disconnect is also an effort.

So you trying to tell me to toss all your efforts into the drain?

I am not saying this HG shouldnt be implement BUT improve the previous items. Get my point

2 Likes

If you have any plans to play alts, then you can do fast leveling builds and then min/max class ranks later once we get rank/stat resets. Otherwise, farming will always be beneficial no matter what stage the game is in.

Still stacking INT :expressionless: PURE INT

good luck spending 2 sp pots each skill you cast and dying without CON then :yum:

You’re still thinking in terms of the old damage system. Now stats and weapons have a larger impact on damage, so it’s very likely the new 270 and 315 rapiers will outdo a Venier (and even the other rapiers nobody cares for can be somewhat viable too for unfunded characters).

SP pots lv15 is buffed. 1200sp every 2s for 15s. Please get the details before stating something.

Unless you talking about spammable skills then i agree with you.

1 Like

I mean, Stats are the less significant variable in the increase of damage of all (as stated by their graph) I just don’t see how gaining 1k woth of dmg or less would be better than losing a bit of INT to stay alive and not waste millions on SP pot, that’s all. Then again, you’re free to do whatever you want, everyone has a different playstyle.

or rmt.
but I agree with you that hg items shouldn’t pair with pract ones.

ET is effortless and a joke. Vga/Disconnect issues aside, people just meltis/revive/ausrine all their way up when things like that should be a challenge. Good thing they are taking a look into this.

It doesn’t toss all my effort in the drain. I still have the equipment it is not like it was taken away from me.

I am fine with an RNG drop that gives other players a chance to catch up.

I get your point, but I disagree with it. MMOs are always changing, and new things that are better is something I welcome.

Now, for my alts I don’t have to rely on practonium or ET.

Well it seems Plague Doctor turns into Nerf Doctor, the Lv1 Fireball is stronger than Lv. 10 Incinerate in %damage.

Fireball Lv. 1 = 106% * 16 Hits
Incinerate Lv. 10 = 102% (2 Hits per second?).

The Priest got stronger Bless Lv.15 have 3 x SPR and attribute for 1% more damage by level (max 50), using a full SPR have a 2000+ bonus damage.

Melstis don’t drain SP anymore =D then only use a SP potion near of Krivis and go happy.
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/40106

Well is still in the test phase, then the values can change.

We need a system to combat IMC directly. Thats what could bring back players in droves.

huehuehue

1 Like

Nah, we just need as much meaningful fixes we can get til december than new servers in every region for 2018. Old players wants to start again in a fixed game.

Fireball is stationary whereas incinerate is a large AoE damage over time…the skills aren’t really similar.

Stationary… if only that was often feasible lol. Yeah, swords out there, I’m looking at all of you! :joy: