Tree of Savior Forum

Plans for Combat System Changes

That is what I will do to max output dmg.
It will now offer a realiable amount of boost in overall spell dmg.
But really, things got a little complicated now, it will depend on your purpose.
If it is just max dmg, you should be oukay.

It would be very nice if armors (Light - Cloth - Heavy) have 3 Stats:

• Physical Defense (Heavy Armors excels at this)

• Magic Defense (Cloth Armors excels at this)

• Evasion (Light Armors excels at this)

I like the new changes, keep it up!

@STAFF_Amy, @STAFF_Ethan,

Hi GMs,
Will there be improvements regarding auto-targeting and target locks?
Have you consider giving players the option to manually set the range to ā€˜releaseā€™ target locking?
And there are some skill that follow the target lock system (automatically face the locked target when releasing the skill) while some are not, is there any purpose to this? Can player modify them manually?
Thks guys

2 Likes

Will there be any plans for transcend equipmentā€™s to be stored in team storage?

Hello,

Quick question:
Corsair Skill ā€œDouble Weapon Assaultā€ has a very high attack speed. With new DEX changes this skill will be affected to the point where it will be impossible to click out your attack speed. Any plans for allowing Corsair basic attack with double weapon assault buff to be performed under one button??

When the character reset happen, will all or part of the silver spent on attributes be refunded?

Skull Smasher used to be a most Unique blunt item in the game, with having a magic attack as its base and a requirement of level 330 to use it, With the expected changes the Smasher should focus more on Magic attack as people worked hard to craft that for magic attack and having a decent patk, now itā€™s been nerfed to oblivion.

Doppelsoeldner, with the Deeds of Valor changes it would seem Doppel would deal pitiful damage having a fix value of 33% and 19% at max level from having 150% at max stack and level.

As someone who wasnā€™t played in quite some time I can easily see this brining me back to the game!

That saidā€¦

Should I return, Iā€™m pretty sure the majority of my friends have left for good, and the remaining, are on another server. Any plans on offering a server swap, paid or otherwise, in or around the same time as the update?

This game should be re-marketing as ToS:Renewal when this patch release.

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan

One question. Ice wall seems to have a %MATK value, but ice shards released when hitting ice wall donā€™t. Is that intended?, should they have the same %MATK value?

I did some calculations and making shards do same % dmg as itā€™s stated right now could be pretty strong, maybe make shards do 1/2 dmg from Ice Wall %MATK value.

proof:

944 from wall vs 255 from shards

Also, rune of ice has been reduced from 300% to 150%. Will rune of ice apply before or after the other calculations? will it be for example 400% MATK value from spell +150% = 550% or will it be 400% * 1,5?

1 Like

ā€œQ16. How will SPR affect summoned creatures specifically? How much will the damage of summons increase with SPR?
A16. Investing in SPR is going to increase the damage (not the attack) of summoned creatures, although itā€™s hard to tell exactly how much the damage of the average summon will increase with the new combat formulas.ā€

The damage but not the attack? Huh? I canā€™t quite understand it? Someone has a proper answer?

Any plans to improve Evasion?

Since the weopon and armor buffs, donā€™t you think you guys should re-adjust the additional stat from weopon / armor / accessory?

Eg. Sarkmis

(Before patch)
Patk = 488 - 906
AoE Attack Ratio 2
STR 15
CON -72
Critical Rate 20
Critical Attack 430
HP Recovery -150
Dark Property Attack 530
Dark Property Resistance 180

~

(After patch)
offense power 1411 - 1725
Greater Attack Rate 2
power 15
health -72
Critical occurs 20
Critical Damage 430
HP recovery -150
DARK additional damage 530
DARK resistant 180

No improvement on the side stats?
Before patch its minimum attack is 488, crit atk is 430, dark attack is 530

Shouldnā€™t the side stat be improve as well? minium attack 1411, crit atk should be around 1400+ , dark attack 1500+ ?

Becoz due to this, prac equipment becomes underwhelming with the upcoming HG.

Please re-consider about this.

HG items shouldnā€™t be pair level with Pract / lolo items as wellā€¦

@staff @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Please, just donā€™t forget Bokorsā€¦ Iā€™m obviously not talking about Mackangdal or Effigy, but Bokorsā€™ zombies. Zombie Buffs are kinda meh, Samediveve Movement speed bonus is nice for yourself but since zombies AI sucks, they just suck faster. And Ogouveveā€¦ According to this [ https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/40308 ]. It looks like the spell didnā€™t get any changes yet. Please, do something about that +6.8 STR.

We have yet to see the SPR changes on summons. But the main problem here is the zombiesā€™ AI and since Full INT wonā€™t do the job anymore, fix the terrible scaling of Ogouveve please

2 Likes

Hi there i got 1 sugesstion about BLESS GEM recieved after reseting trans system, Iā€™m sure that they will be UNTRADABLE but pls let us share them to other characters through Team Storage.
There will be Rest RANK, SKILLS, STAT, why not Main character reset :v
My friendā€™s main character is Pyro, heā€™s got Regard Staff +15 trans10 and ā€¦ u know :blush:

Hi IMC staff!!! Iā€™m really concerned about how new SPR and SP changes will affect Psychokinos. With atributes, they already have a HUGE SP consumption and, in my opinion, kinda unfair compared to the comsumption of other classes. Do you have any plans of balance it for a fixed amount instead of percentage just like the Summon from Sorcerer??

HI again IMC XD. Any plans of removing AFK farming from Necromancers and Warlocks?? Itā€™s very annoyoing when we want to play but thereā€™s a lot of them taking control of the entire map

1 Like

Hello IMC!

Iā€™d like to suggest a thing, my main class in all MMOSRPG is Tank class, but in TOS i canā€™t find a specific tank class, or whatever. Well, my suggestion is, could you buff the block system to block even magics and summons abilities? I think this could transform the shielder classes.
Thanks!

1 Like

Slithering from Rodelero blocks all Magic

Feel confused tooā€¦
Maybe it means that it doesnā€™t matter if it is fisical or magic attack, sprt will boost dmg, not fisical attack itself.