Tree of Savior Forum

Ping test for [SA] Silute players after 4/10 Maintenance

It’s probably something in your servers. It’s been like this for two or three weeks already without an effective solution so far. It was even worse before those temporary maintenances, but still pretty bad. Game’s freezing frequently on Orsha, Sausys Room 9 and Nazarene Tower, specially on channel 1. Freezing occurs on every other map and channel, but less frequently.

Here are my tests. As you can see, nothing changes when the game freezes. It’s very weird, since all chat functions still work during the freezing issue.

Clock’s ticking. For how much longer will the SA community endure this situation, I wonder?

2 Likes

where is the fix in the patch notes from april 17th? Are you guys kidding me? if you guys don’t fix the game I’ll definitely be leaving this ■■■■ lag fest

Brazil, Southeast
Vivo 25 MBs (VDSL2)

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Amy or anyone else

Any news for us? Its been very very hard to have a good gameplay experience with all these stutterings, freezes, lags and so on. I want to refer the game to my friends but cant, because I dont want them to hate the game for its problems nor laugh at me for the indication of a problematic game (although its a great game with bad problems)

1 Like

Ping%20CMD

!Ping%20Ingame
Region:Brazil
Netvirtua - 15mb

Brazil

Region: Brazil
Redelagos : 10MB

THE SERVER IS WORSE THAN BEFORE :tired:

1 Like

So I did the test again and recorded in video using OBS, hope it helps! There was no difference in the pings during the freeze.

Region: Brazil - south (Porto Alegre)
ISP: NET Virtua 120mbps

3 Likes

Sorry, but dont seems that s3.sa-east-1.amazonaws.com server is the same than which is used to play, the values in cmd test just do not respect the latency in-game, cleary. I do the cmd test and play at same time, like the video posted by a SA player above, and

91f4457bb2efae1aee2f480e466441bd

71322a3832771fa63205cd5bb9e8bd94

1 Like

Hi,

I make the ping test, but looks like something is wrong, the ping ingame not correspond to that server.

ping%20game

ping%20test

Server still have the same problem, 5 channels on HG340 (Nazarene Tower)… Thanks for nothing, stupid update.

1 Like

Yesterday lag during cm in sausys room 938e3fdf42727a32c039e41fb0c26b94aSem%20t%C3%ADtulo1

sever time: around 6:20PM // local time : 7:20PM
Region: brazil - São paulo
internet: tim live 90mb download 30mb upload
Map: Sausys room 9

1 Like

Last Night Challenge Mode at Sausys Room 9:

2 freeze occurrences:

Brazil - south (Porto Alegre)
5Mbps cable connection ISP

Cloudping Screenshot

Please follow the guidelines:

• start the ping at the command window
  • play the game
  • when freeze occurs, ctrl+c at the command window to stop the ping
  • post the statistics screenshot

PT-BR version:

• Inicia o ping na janela do cmd
  • abre o jogo e jogue normalmente
  • quando o freeze acontecer, pare o ping com ctrl+c na janela do cmd
  • aí sim posta as estatísticas finais aqui. Esse resumo é o importante

:wink:

Follow the tests requested with my data.

Time: Tamples
Char: Nariflas
Sao Paulo city
Internet: Live Fiber 50 Mb / s

ping%203

I did the test during a card event, with many people on the map, where the game usually freezes a lot
ping

tracert