Tree of Savior Forum

Ping test for [SA] Silute players after 4/10 Maintenance

Heya! alright then… lemme share mine as well tho… been playing here in Silute for almost a year now… I am from the other side of the planet and the game was running smooth even though with very minimal delays, (probably because of server location ) but since the Second Anniversary Patch came along, it was kinda difficult for me to play.

ISP: PLDT

ping1
ping2

1 Like

o Ping está ótimo, os únicos problemas é que o servidor, “CONGELA” “Freeze”, durante 1 minutos muitas vezes. isso está fazendo muitas pessoas desistirem de jogar.

ping
Ping during freeze

Optional test

São Paulo - Brasil

1 Like

capture_2

Team: Copperbane
Region: Chile
ISP: GTD Manquehue

The issue are lag spikes that freeze all, but are really random. I just returned and found this issue, happen too when was the first migration to BR…

with all my love, for you @STAFF_Amy chan <3 :satisfaction:

Follow my tests:

Freezing is occurring sometimes.
In that moment the ping in game (//ping) is about 3kms = 3s, sad :frowning:

test_ping

@leonardomais
Could you inform us your region?
And if you have the lag issue video, please send us it to solve that ‘freeze’ issue.

@diego_apds
Thanks for sharing your ping test result.
If you would like to inform your region and internet network information, :

@javier.mendez
Thanks for your feedback!
We will check with your ping test result!
Many thanks!!

1 Like

Region: Brazil
Internet: VIvo 25mb

Region: Brazil - Southeast (São Paulo)
ISP: Vivo
Internet plan: 50 MB

The ping is ok, but, as everybody is saying, the problem is the freezing. Yesterday, while running dungeon 300, the game froze, disconnect, and froze even my pc. I thought it was only me, but I saw other players saying that the same occured to them.

Is the data already enough? We can keep sending proof that the game needs improvement

Someone I know jokingly said something similar to this: “well they said in the site that there’s no apparent reason for the lag, I’d like to invite the GM to play a Challenge Mode in Sausys Room 9” and although this was said as a joke, I think it would actually be a really good test, if any GM is willing to, please go to Sausys 9 in channel 1 and try to not experience a single freeze (meant as connection lag, not actually freeze) from Stage 1 to 7.

Me and my guildmates are almost always experiencing the lag there, it’s a lag that comes and goes away by itself after a while, but it’s there. And while the lag happens, the timer of the challenge mode doesn’t stop. Please face this as just a humble suggestion.

For more stress test, I’d like to suggest the GM to do it at 19 PM (ingame time) which should be 20 PM brazilian time.

1 Like

Another proof.

This was yesterday… This seems to me a desynchronization with the server, since when the game returns to answer it returns accelerated, just to enter in synchronizes with the server. I believe solutions like lockstep can solve this problem.

Some info:

[SA] Playing from Brazil
GTX 650
AMD Phenon II x4
Hour: 9 p.m.
Channel in server: 1
Ping: ~30. During the freeze measure.

Video case showing the freeze during a CM in SR9

@STAFF_Amy
I made a video yesterday. CM9 is freezing.
I’m sending the video along with the times in the description.

Country Brazil
State: Pernambuco
City: Olinda / Recife

1 Like

Region: Argentina
Internet: Fibertel 12MB

Region: Santiago, Chile.
ISP : Movistar

I will update late with cmd test.

Team Name: AssassinWinds
ISP: ETB, ADSL connection