Tree of Savior Forum

Petiton: do not make telsiai open to f2p

First of all, I was never against having f2p people in our server. But due to the server’s instability since the server transfers, I am now convinced that our server is NOT READY for more people to come in.

Even without having f2p users in our server, we are still as full as the others. Has IMC forgotten our 2 weeks of not being able to enter any mission and dungeons? Did you guys ever even compensate us for that?

Opening our servers now means more bots and people come online, meaning commanderloadfail will come back.

I know most of us, like me, have friends playing in the f2p server. As I’ve told them, I would rather see them on a different server first and do the transfer once Telsiai is actually stable for a month or so.

PLEASE HEAR OUT OUT. TELSIAI IS NOT READY FOR F2P PLAYERS YET.

32 Likes

+1 to this. We finally have some peace after the server transfer and now they are ruining it again. I guess IMC never intend to make this game successful whatsoever

+1 :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

IMC PLZ

Can’t IMC just open another SEA server?? They are gonna be forced to soon because both Varena and Telsiai will be corrupted with Commander Load

+1

Post must be at least 20 characters

+1 i Agree.

if you log in. you should never log it out or else. you cant enter again because of queue.

Please let this thread be heard.

+1.

SAY NO TO REOPENING OF TELSIAI SERVER

jesus imc stop doing bad decisions! enough with this reopening our server just to compensate you guys on opening another server for f2p STOP THIS BAD QUICK FIX

+1

#Pray4Telsiai #BotsAreComing #CommanderStrikesBack #FvckDaQueue

+999999999999999999999999999999

/20 characters

When they announced Telsiai will be temporary closed to F2P-Players, everyone cried. Now, they will open it again… Everyone still cries.

3 Likes

We wouldn’t even be complaining right now if IMC actually fixed our server’s constant instability

• 1…■■■■ all bot & gold SPAMMERS are gonna BACK…the server gonna even more laggy…pls dun open ><"

+1
Too soon IMC, just when the server start to stabilize

Ever since F2P launched and Telsiai was closed to only founders was the best time I’ve ever had in the server. Please IMC do not open it to F2P players. Make it a buy to play server. There was minimal bots and pretty nonexistant gold sellers. There was no server lag nor commanderloadfail. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN IT AGAIN!

1 Like

you guys just want the server not to be open to new players is all. if every other server has to deal with the bog down of servers because the influx of new players you do too. deal with it.

did the new players paid for their server? nah.

If the server is stable and big enough for everyone to play without problem, then by all means open the server to f2p. But just seeing how Telsiai and Varena both on the red all day and night, that is just a big NOPE

http://www.strawpoll.me/10226056
http://www.strawpoll.me/10226056

GG, guys. The peace and stability was fun while it lasted.

Time to cross my fingers and hope ToS doesn’t start meaning Tree of Spacebar again. -u-;;

1 Like