Tree of Savior Forum

Disappointed on IMC's announcements. Pls be professional

I read it and it’s their mistake like you too. why you just tell your friend that if this “temporary” will not last forever. And it their choice to buy it 6 day before F2P also they can buy it 1 mounth ago but they don’t cause by anythung on theire time table. However it not the right that you come out and point your hand to F2P and said they are a lower seat or anything well maybe you don’t read my comment too then:)

WTF 911 what the fck is wrong with you. SMDH.

I’m not talking about EA, I’m talking about my friends’ disappointment on this unprofessional announcement related with Telsiai access period. Please read carefully.

If they stated that it’s 6 days at first, I would’t make any complaint. But this, they just apply it immediately so soon enough without prior notice and you tell me I shouldn’t make any complaint. Wow, such a good loyal customer you are.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Here’s one of the main ones. There were more, but I have no idea where they went. You can delve into the abyss to look for them, if you’d like.

1 Like

well then how long do you think this “Sweet temporary” will last long 3 mouth or something? listen here the fact that you don’t want it go on free server doesn’t change and same here that i want this temporary be as short as it can also I don’t blame you about your complain anyone can do it I blame you for what you call the other “lower seat”.

they can do 2 things abt that annoucement. either keep quiet abt making a mistake or admitting that mistake. im good with them announcing it.

and postponing the f2p in telsiai is a smarter decision. knowing you have a problem and making it worst, wont solve it.

verana is overrun with bots and spammer. i bet there are more bots playing the game than ppl. telsiai used to be like that and i dont want telsiai to be like that again.

and if i were you i would tell my friends to get a job so they can afford to pay $10 for the early access to play a game. then you wont or they wont be complaining abt stuff like this.

I agree with you that the population might be unpredictable and it’s now overloaded. But does opening Telsiai up really solve or relieve the problem since Telsiai is always red 24-Hour the same as Varena?

At least 2 weeks is fine for me, I think.

And about your complaint, “lower seat”, that one I just give you an example about theatre/concert seat, not related to F2P players at all.

Are you feeling lonely or somewhat? Go find some friends to chat then.

let’s petition to open, lets go to somewhere ingame and screenshot it and post to forums.

1 Like

Don’t blame it much on IMC. Don’t you know they are trying to fix things up as fast a possible. This things are not easy to do.Besides , we are all at fault here. First we pressure them to release the game even though it still unstable and has many bugs. Then they asked for a three month early access and we raged again and they are forced to do the 1 month EA . We just always rage on the things IMC has done that we don’t like but please be considerate. Complain as much as you like but be considerate or at least give some suggestions that could help. We always complain but we don’t get the big picture sometimes. The announcement might be cause of some temporary server limitations. if Telsai become also F2P but cant handle the load it could end up being an unplayable server for all , so would that be alright? The answer is NO , so i guess they are balancing out things to lessen the impact of the problem that might arise . Also please appreciate the good things the have done.

1 Like

Me and my 2 brothers bought founder’s pack because we want to have a jump start before may 10 arrive for the f2p…but when we saw the new server we feel a bit disappointed cause we though telsiai will be f2p but still we decide to wait maybe they will f2p it sooner then yesterday they announced it f2p so we call our friends from varena to go to telsiai we waited for the maintenance to be done but another disappointment…pls if you cant make telsiai f2p just pls let other telsiai players transfer their characters to varena

IMC announced temporary, temporary means short while. It is anyone’s but your group of friend’s fault if they took that “temporary” as a it’s going to last a while.

Also, let’s stick to to the topic of IMC making unprofessional announcements? You’re attacking other people personally, that’s low.

2 Likes

We’re talking about an announcement they already made. Make an apology or not, they made a MISTAKE that made people leave. That is UNPROFESSIONAL because it has to be decided first before being announced in which we go back to your logic of them being professional. Why are you bringing bots in this? Bots are the reason they made a wrong announcement?

As I said, They have options to avoid “letting lots of new people in” to possibly prevent further problems. The problem of the people right now with them is that they can’t play with their friends after announcing such.

The game is advertised as F2P. Freaking Free-To-Play. These “friends” and other F2P people probably thought it’s best to wait for the Free-To-Play rather than paying. Telling people to get a job and pay for the early access is just selfish because you’re probably unaffected. We aren’t entitled to pay $10 just to play with our friends. That’s not how F2P games work. Yes there are problems, but then again, there are other options they can try.

1 Like

im assuming they cant transfer anyone to varena, cause the server is not that stable yet.

I never attack people first, you should go back to read carefully. I attack only IMC and do counter-attack to those rude to me such as; Your country never teach you blah blah, do you ever read blah blah (who really read), you call the other “lower seat”. Most of them don’t relate to what I mentioned and they just come to me for something else.

You rude to me, I rude to you. That’s it.

“Elitist” argument is invalid. Most people complained about Telsiai getting opened simply because Telsiai is already overpopulated and laggy as hell (ping fluctuates from 80 to 1800 every now and then for players that are literally just a few kilometers away from server), and obviously these issues must be fixed before inviting a crap ton of new players.

Otherwise it’d result in non stop commanderloadfails, mission excess counts and 2000 pings.

1 Like