Tree of Savior Forum

Petiton: do not make telsiai open to f2p

+1

$80 usd spent for better service and proper play time like the last 6days. If imc cant understand what their gamers want then they dont deserve to last in this business!

DEAD GAME DEAD SERVER DEAD COMPANY :relaxed:

1 Like

i know what to do guys!! we grief them! we use our red orbs 24/7 and grief them, shouting ā€œget the hell away from our server!ā€

1 Like

+1

Varena is overloaded while Telsiai is almost full. The number of queue in Varena will overload both servers anyway. Why not add a new server?

+1

Varena is overloaded so theyā€™re trying to offload them onto Telsiai when itā€™s already bad enough there. GG

1 Like

everyone cry??
I see alot pp want its to close forever so the bot can fckoff

Agreed. Before opening it to F2P itā€™s reasonable to expect to have a stable latency first, which would hopefully seem like a Singapore latency and not as if server is located on the other side of the world.

If server is in Singapore and Iā€™m also from Singapore (with great connection that works well in all other games) then WHY ARE MY PINGS JUMPING FROM 80 TO 1000? Even if it was stable and didnā€™t jump all the way to 1000 like rabbit on steroids, WHY IS MY LOWEST PING 80 most of the time (with rare exceptions)? 80 is the ping that Iā€™m normally getting on Japanese servers in other games. In other games servers that are hosted in Singapore would never ever give me ping higher than 10.

And there is this topic thatā€™s being ignored for weeks along with a lot of other similar topics:

Why are they acting like there is no issue?

3 Likes

When they announced the temporary close of the Telsiai-server, many people cried because they wanted to play with their F2P-friends and didnā€™t want to start from scratch. Some even wrote negative reviews on steam because of this and linked them in the forum.

That was before terrible lags and extremely unstable latency issue started which hasnā€™t been fully addressed up until this day.

Instead of going up in flames, iā€™m just going to laugh. Very funny. The jokes on us. Ha ha ha.

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines

stop the opening of teslai for free to play players

are you killing this game

It should have been expected that Telsiai would eventually go F2P, guys. Thatā€™s what happens when a game goesā€¦ Wellā€¦ F2P. Furthermore, the maintenance is coming with overall improvements (supposedly), so it might not be as bad as youā€™d think.

Of course, if it really turns out to be as apocalyptic as some people are making it out to be Iā€™ll readily retract my opinion, but until the grounds are rended with Bots and the skies are torn asunder with queues, I think we should just see what changes are going to be made.

Having bought every pack (sales and non sales) I am really dreading the swap to full free to play. If i have to q to get into the server I think i am done with this game. But thenā€¦ you already have my money so i guess you dont care.

The free loaders can get lost.

+1

1 Like

I donā€™t know what IMC is thinking but theyā€™re really killing this game. Varena isnā€™t even stable, yet they are opening Telsiai.

With no communication whatsoever from their community manager to any of our posts, it means they donā€™t care.

1 Like

Itā€™s not really fair for usā€¦ especially those who spent a lot of money on this game. THere should be some sort of Founders perksā€¦

Server Stability first before opening it up to F2P please!

+1 to this

1st of all ,IMC were so eager to open the server that they didnt even bother to wait till tomorrow to do it .Whats more its a sudden announcement .

2nd. They should close the server till PlayoneAsia(regional channeling partner) to open up their server .

3rd . Why not just include server access in the Beginnerā€™s package?

playone sucks more than IMC wehhe

better not play there

Hello to queing and bots o/ rips

hopefully Commander and Excess wont make a come back >.>