Tree of Savior Forum

[Petition] to protest OMG as tw/hk/cn publisher

i believe people who has ever played OMG published game know the whole story behind. we sign this petition is to:

#remove the ip restriction to access iToS servers. players from Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong should have the options to select their desired servers to play.
#do not authorize OMG as ToS publisher at Taiwan/Hong Kong region. OMG has very very bad reputation as a game publisher at this region. you will surely read a lot negative comments about this company.

lastly, i hope IMC do care your hardcore fans feeling from over the world. we don’t mind play at iToS with higher pings, but we do very care if we are limited or being forced to get option we do not desired. if that is the case, we quit entirely from supporting ToS better than playing at bad game strategy with greedy publisher.

81 Likes

I’m moving this to Suggestions as we don’t have a polished forum rules on petitions at the moment.

I may have to lock the thread depending on the level of discussion this escalates to so please keep that in mind.

3 Likes

Dammit Ragnarok!! because of you! every time I saw ‘OMG’ the word ‘Oh My God’ will run in my head automatically. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

What if IMC Games intentionally give their game to bad reputation publisher just to make easy money? And then they use that money to add new server for SEA, OCE, EU and more for International version. LOL

Good luck! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t agree more.

Support for remove the ip restriction.

4 Likes

I usually say Oh My Goomba or Oh My Goddess… if there is no G word I can use from the game or place xD

on topic: I think everyone have the right to be free and choose what they love… so no IP block get my vote…

7 Likes

That’s true, really

1 Like

Same for other Country please, no IP restriction until the game release on those country.
Example : Indonesia, iTOS can apply the IP Restriction when the game release on Indonesia, but don’t restrict it before that happend.

2 Likes

From OMG announced by the agent unit to now. all of the comment are negative!! IMC can see the message in facebook of TW TOS. We hope you can listen our sound!!

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John Riot made 3,851,868,086.19 from selling RP

free to play game League Of Legends

By Cash shop = Customs Why u don’t do like that ! IMC

1 Like

most of TW/HK/MC people would like to remove the ip restriction

3 Likes

if Brazilians and others can play on the international servers why cant we

2 Likes

I support his suggestions because TW’s online game publishers are not like the other countries that are really nice and willing listen to gamers’ mind. And they always don’t publish to us original content, such like exp demand, boss hp, treasure probability…etc. Hope TW’s gamers can play the REAL ToS. Thanks.

1 Like

it’s TRUE!!!
Can’t agree more!!!
they destroyed a lot of online game in Taiwan…

1 Like

I agree that, many games in Taiwan published by OMG were set as particular version and we don’t like it. I hope I am free to select servers.

1 Like

there are a lot taiwanese shared the same thought like i mentioned above but couldn’t voice at here because they do not speak well in english. language is not the main factor to stop their passionate playing at iToS, but the iToS rules and region publisher did the damages to the players.

long term profits can be made in many ways as long to compromise between players and the publishers. not just one way like what OMG did in taiwan. they did not learn their lessons at past, but soon one day they will collapse as no one will continue to support playing their games.

we complain because we care of ToS future. such a good game why has to be ruined by a publisher?

5 Likes

Holy sxxt Taiwan Agents is x2game(OMG).
This is very terrible of the company.

We want freedom of choice server please.
Steam or Taiwan server.

thank you

2 Likes

I agree
plz dont block Taiwan/HK IP

2 Likes

Yes, iam fully agree that.
i think everyone should have the right to choose that which server they want to link( but not OMG ), the ip restriction is unacceptable. That is the only right can not be remove.

please

2 Likes

We want our right back!
Seriously, OMG ruining TERA so much, and i dont want to see TOS going to be like that…

2 Likes