Tree of Savior Forum

[Petition] to protest OMG as tw/hk/cn publisher

OMG is really bad for Taiwanese players. WE want to play the original and complete TOS. (cry)

2 Likes

Absoutely sure,

TAIWAN PUBLISHERS RUIN EVERY ONLINE GAME

if only IMC want to ruin this game too and lose players forever, PLEASE take this seriously.

3 Likes

brazilians players can chose brazil server and international server. Taiwanese players need more choses.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving us your feedback.
However, I’d like to give an explanation about why the region locks are in place in certain locations.

The main reason behind certain regions being region locked is because we had distribution agreements with those regions long before the decision to publish Tree of Savior on Steam.

We had agreed to distribute Tree of Savior in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau before planning on the Steam release, and were able to develop Tree of Savior with their help.

On the other hand, Steam release had been decided before any distribution agreements were reached in Singapore, Malaysia or Brazil and that is why the specifics are different.

However, please note that we will manage the game versions and in-game contents of Tree of Savior in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau even though they will be region locked from Steam.

Users from the region will enjoy the same standards of contents as those accessing the Steam release. As such, we sincerely hope that the players from those regions will not be too disappointed about the region lock.

5 Likes

you do not understand how greedy is these chinese publishers. surely, people will find ways to access iToS even thru the illegal VPN. it doesn’t make sense for me to restrict areas IP address :slight_smile: you’ll see later, trust me.

simply because they do not have confident to their own region players to play at their region server then only enforcing a rule to prevent players to access iToS. they already know how bad reputation they are and trying to cheat the new players. but old players have 3rd choice, to quit or to risk themselves sneaking into iToS regardless cost.

players want funs from a game, and not the toy funs (p2w) from publisher. players aren’t stupid to choose what is right and wrong.

1 Like

These chinese publishers really really suck and greedy

It will DESTORY Tree of Savior

PLZ dont Block TW/HK IP!

1 Like

Please point out one publisher in the history of online gaming, regardless of location, that hasn’t been greedy. Also, expecting developers to host their own game in every language isn’t realistic either, unless you don’t mind playing games translated by Google.

There is no reason to love TOS, but those give me a lot to hate TOS.
This world was destroyed…

the greediness until Tera-TW MMORPG 60% population quit in suddennight?

you have no right to comment taiwanese if you have never play taiwainese game. how do you know we don’t play other region game? we don’t simply blind complaining without reasons.

1 Like

Ask people to comment on publisher in Taiwan, you will probably get 99.9% of “TAIWAN PUBLISHER SUXK”

OMG TERA incident is the most representative one which is so epic that no one will trust OMG ever more

2 Likes

I just want to play the same one, not special one.

IMC will defenitely regret having this agreement, we are not threntening, IMC will see this game ruined.

Please take a look in the Chinese forum, people are crying and leave just because of knowing the game will get a publisher!

1 Like

商家只要是華人,就是貪得無厭。亞洲國一向都是君子制度。只許州官放火,不讓百姓點燈。

1 Like

I want to mention one important point.
No HK/TW players are trying to say about the language, we can read english and speak in english. :slight_smile:

We are not focusing or expecting IMC host the game in what language.
Don’t make a mistake, thank you. :relaxed:

1 Like

if IMC removes IP restriction, 90% players will join iToS and only 10% will join twToS. trust the index because it will tell you how bad is OMG.

2 Likes

So you are going to lock all the posts concerning petition until you have a polished forum rules on petitions?

That is how IMC planned to eliminate all the negative opinions to the publishers?

1 Like

I don’t want to play TW.Ver TOS. X2(OMG) is like ■■■■.
i want to play and pay for iToS.
plz dont block Taiwan/HK IP

I abandoned this game
cos OMG

I smell “The buring savior tree” happening in Korea will happen again.

Why people are just so disappointed after knowing TOS will be published? The fact is no one need a publisher.

History repeat itself just because of someone made a improper decision.

IMC is warned, players will leave, the tree WILL burn

oh ,did you say “OMG”??
yep , IT. IS.