Tree of Savior Forum

Indonesia restricted from IToS

THIS!
It’s unfair that only the BRs got that treatment.

And what do you do with the rest of South America?

1 Like

Your “LevelUp” is famous?

We are used to the LUG because they are a huge company, they make great deals putting aside some bad decisions.

Everyone should be in the iToS, but people with 300+ ping maybe not.
For a better connection only. :worried:

1 Like

oh my god you have no idea about indonesian publisher, i’ll quote some of my comment in other place.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/announcement-on-our-cooperation-with-channeling-partner-playoneasia/125122/78?u=avc_largebanana

to be perfectly honest, i’ll trade my connection speed to get out of indonesian publisher. i might end up VPNing my way and play in 500 ping if that’s what it takes.

2 Likes

try and put yourself in their shoes, in the meantime put yourself in ours too so you can feel our sadness lol.

You should post like this

Holy… I see what you have here. Looks like a pain.

They can really change things if people show they really want this change.
(Looking at the Founder Pack)

I hope they discuss this better.

IMC actually gave a good, detailed explanation of why BR has “special treatment”. Or, should I say, why they are “forced” to IP block some of the other regions.

ay fellow indonesian spotted from the name, well yeah i guess we should but i really don’t know if it’s going to change anything at this point.

i really don’t know if it’s going to change anything at this point.

so sad. Uploading…

i feel you, my fellow Indonesians.

i bought the Founder’s earlier. but request for refund later after thinking all hassle i have to go through to change my Store from Indonesia to US ( with all the Credit Card auth and all )

so i decided to just stay away from iTOS and wait for ■■■■■■■ Gemschool T_T

Y U DO THISS IMC

edit:

though if you have any relatives that are living outside of the restricted Countries to acces TOS, you might have a chance to play, basically use the VPN set to Thailand / Malay / Singapore IP, use their Address as authentication for Steam payment, then you should be ok.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/47160415.jpg

really though i hope indonesian community in the InToS would speak in english since it’s not indonesian only server.

Y U DO DIS IMC!

what are your guess on when Gemschool will release the idTOS?

i am guessing, around May 2016 ( should be a few weeks after the NA release )

hopefully though, this time, Gemschool won’t f**k up this wonderful IP.

i think probably at 29 march simultaneous with the early access,

i’ve heard a few times that indonesian release would be simultaneous with international release.

yes please, please don’t mess this up.

reply to the edit: well we can do it that way or we could just cry in the corner and accept gemscool as our lord and savior. lol

hopefully the inactivity on FB recently by GMValliant meant that they are pushing for the OBT release alongside the iTOS.

finger crossed

CM Vallian resigned from her job, that’s why idTOS FB seems inactive recently
She stated it on her FB page:

:frowning:

whoaa wait? just noticed. thanks for the info… she was a good CM, too bad she quit. hope the next one would be as cute. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I’d expect as much, who would want to stay in a doomed environment like gemscool lol

1 Like

for Singapore and Malaysian players you could tell Play1Asia to tell Gemscool to create a seperate ENGLISH server for MY/SG players. Hence speaking english there is a requirement as that that server would be in a less Bahasa speaking community.