Tree of Savior Forum

People creating multiple accounts?

they should keep in mind the ones who were able to register the first day of the forum, when there was a beta key button by mistake, just a thought

1 Like

That is an interesting idea.

I know its sad isn’t it? if only there was a way they could tell whether they was getting multiple keys or not…

Around 6m as we talk.

that’s really a good ideia… :slight_smile:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/about

you can check the numbers here, although don’t forget the 1% rule and I don’t think those numbers are 100% accurate.

You cannot make 1000 facebook or Google account if u cannot Confirm account by phone

I never had to confirm any fb or g+ account via phone oO

same no phone required

I aggre with you. That’s sad

Wish me luck. I can’t wait to test it out!

This is a good idea. @STAFF_Marikim, would you mind doing it this way?

Yes you can make 1 or 3 account but if u try make more than that in one day you cannot unless you Confirm account by phone.

1 Like

If you create more than 2~3 in a short amount of time they will start asking you for your phone number

Edit: I got ninja’d on a just-starting-forum XD

I wouldn’t mind a PAID beta. lol JK :joy:

ah ok, thanks guys @harimaku & @Mathspy … in fact, I never tried creating 2~3 accounts in a short term of time… never needed to. :'D

But, it’s also easy to fake phone numbers nowadays. There are plenty of sites where one can use virtual mobile phone numbers to get those confirmation codes…

We will see.

I would also consider buying a founder’s pack or whatever if IMC would offer them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah it’s what usually people would do since they like the game & want to play it

I did… there was a lame Facebook game that wanted me to invite people to earn something and so I made 10+ accounts XD

Anyway, the websites that fakes phone numbers are not so good, because now the person can’t do this using a program and has to do everything manually and it will take time and effort to create any decent number of accounts. Google and Facebook will notice what you’re doing and will send you a code to your phone number next time you try to login etc. and the phone number will be lost forever after the one-time usage

Plus I am pretty sure most of those websites that offers phone-number-generation are 90% not functional (As in the phone numbers don’t work and won’t receive your SMS at all)

1 Like

To be honest, I live with another person who created their account some weeks ago. I was going to myself, but I didn’t want to link a fb or g+ account. However now with the cbt opening, there really wasn’t much choice. With that said, even if I didn’t get a chance to try it myself, as long as my gf gets a key and I were to get a chance to try it on her account, I wouldn’t mind. Would be unfortunate to not be able to try it out together at the same time, but hey, its just a cbt. Probably going to be super buggy and not as fun together anyway.

Just my two cents.