Tree of Savior Forum

People creating multiple accounts?

I agree with you.
Kind of wish they made the selection more stringent than just a mere ‘log in’…

then calm down and wait for cbt, hahaha.

Well anyone can make a lot of accounts to increase their chances. However, I thought they would look at the IP of the accounts. Therefore, not allowing accounts that were made on the same IP address. That would make sense :open_mouth:

vpns/tunneling/annonimous IP generator can hide ur IP or creat a ditch IP so that hackers can create accounts at their disposals =<

I think they are sending random beta keys because it’s gmail and Facebook accounts which they think must be legit when we all know can be made in minutes…

I hope a open beta comes after this.

1 Like

its still the 1st iCBT so I doubt it.

yeah they need stress test too without player limit so when obt comes the server will handle it smoothly… althou bad thing happen when 1st day launch in this so hyperhype game to come…

If korean betas are any indication, I wouldn’t hope for an immediate OBT, at least not for a few months after this CBT, and that is, IF they wont do further CBTs

cant wait :grinning:

so many new people here lol

this just my imagination i think they give 5k key at first to avoid to crowded trafic at opening the server. and i hope they give more key after 1 or 2 days remember this just my imagination :smiley:

site seems ok… for now XD

It makes me really sad to see that people are making 10, 20 Accounts now and the chance to get a beta key for the fair persons is gone.
In my opinion the fairest way is, to give the keys to the first 5000 members who registered at this forum. :confused:

2 Likes

i hope they will be filter by IP address, but it seem cause some problem too (e.g. siblings/friends living at same house)

well, life isn’t fair.
there will always be those scumbags who are egoist as hell.

they should use some unique code/key/registry or something like that. i dunno if the implemention is worth it tho, or fairly possible

the lag is unbearable…

like me :3

gib key i pressed it on that day

4 Likes

They didn’t need to fix it with a captacha cus to sign up with google, you already need one and same with facebook i think and the only way to log in ToS as of now is through google and facebook

I do wonder what the total amount of users here is

they should keep in mind the ones who were able to register the first day of the forum, when there was a beta key button by mistake, just a thought

1 Like