Tree of Savior Forum

People creating multiple accounts?

I find it unfair at the fact that people are opening multiple accounts to obtain a beta key, what if they obtain multiple beta keys while other people don’t even get a chance?

9 Likes

true =3=" not only that… website is slow… getting 504s here =<

1 Like

I am very sad about this.

1 Like

calm down dude, what kind of tryhard who spam that ■■■■ for a beta invite. its only 1 week anyway

If the rush lagg of this website continues to be week a long then u shouldnt worry hahahah xD… I takes forever to log in the site…

I understand the excitement but at the same time the forums are unusable…

well…i suggest to give beta codes to all people who logged in after June 25 and before July 26.
if they are over 5000, just pick 5000 among them.
if less than 5000, then pick from the remaining people logged in after July 26…

But what if there are people failed to join the beta test? can they release the code again if the selected person is not going to the test?

12 Likes

Given how quickly the beta starts from when the keys are given out, and how long it lasts, unused keys would just go to waste since they wouldn’t have time to allocate unused keys. :\

I don’t even know if I’m entered or not. I know they said that all we have to do is login, but it worries me that there’s no confirmation that says i"m entered.

Fair point-- I hadn’t thought about that to be honest.

We’ll see how it all turns out. Hopefully the beta isn’t a ghost town with un-redeemed keys because of this

I know people that made 20 different accounts with a program…

Is the site nigh impossible to access only to me?

Makes me think what happened with that beta key button that appeared that time a while back.

1 Like

I have had problems logging in and posting all day. I basically gave up and just recently got back on and it seems to have cleared up a bit.

They can easily fix all this with a captcha, but noooooooo.

They should’ve had like IP detector or something. Just to be fair with others right.

True. It’s not something we can control.

Nope ,same here. I’m refreshing every so often hoping I can get in.

And that’s pretty frustrating to hear @shar

1 Like

It’s also infuriating that the forums get slowed down to a crawl !

Well i’m trying haha, now is the time for discussion after 2-3 weeks of aimless speculation.

that taste doe!! it is the one game I am waiting for

Calm down soldiers hahaha and wait for another announcement