Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

Not sure people have time to level a Pardoner (or with another account due to limited key).
Gold seller may do that in the future, who knows.

Spell shop is able to sell only 3 skills ?
Aspersion
Blessing
Sacrament

or there are skills from other class that avalable ?

Spell shop should be able to sell all skill scrolls that are craftable through Simony. So things like Daino, Zalciai, Deprotected zone, Aukuras should work as well.

Spell shop use to selling a buff not a scroll. So far only seen Aspersion, Blessing, Sacrament and Indulgentia skill. Not sure if there’s any change but this skill isn’t relate to scroll from simony.

Oh, alright that’s interesting. Then I’ve misunderstood the purpose of the spell shop. Thanks for clearing that up.

Doesn’t that mean that things like Daino and Zalciai should be sellable though?

Buff that work in spell shop have to be a buff that require item to use skill (like holy powder, holy water, gyslotis or money).

Hopefully IMC make a new skill for buff vending instead. It’s not fully work to every build in cleric tree.

PS: Please correct me if there’re any change to it. Didn’t check patch note about this skill.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what’s the difference in the spell shop level?

Thanks.

I’m not sure what’s different. Maybe asking in here.

e.g
level 1: spell shop vs level 2 spell shop

is there a purpose to increase the spell shop level?

Hi there. I have 2 questions about the skill of pardonner:

Is daino lvl 5 + simony lvl 5 = daino scroll lvl 5?

What is the duration of daino scroll skill ?

@sorphar
Lvl 5 simony + Lvl 5 Daino will allow you to make daino scrolls lvl 1,2,3,4 & 5
Duration: Same as Daino. More if the person using the scroll has the attribute. (To be clear: the user, not the pardoner)

@Tsuyucchi
Any news on C3 pardoner like new skill? :kissing_heart:

In the list that show “Confirm Not Work Skill” , there are Sacra, blessing but why do the pictures below show the opposite @@?

I saw Pardoners in iCBT selling Sacra and blessing too . So the iCBT and the pictures is outdated ?
Can u help me @Tsuyucchi

You can’t sell sacrament and blessing as scrolls but you can sell them in the buff shop in c2. Also there were people selling scrolls for all kinds of things you shouldn’t be due to various exploits, but as for what’s legit, it’s what’s on that list.

Any word on what pardoner c3 is going to have or what skills pardoner can make into for rank 7?

1 Like

We are waiting on info about a new c3 skill called Dekatos. It seems like an attacking skill. Here is its skill icon somewhere: http://imgur.com/a/XP4NC

1 Like

I can’t crate my scroll only i can crate cure right now

It depends on what classes you taken.

Current available skills: Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast

Since i only know you have cleric (only thing i know about your build): You can make cure and deprotect zone (if you have at least one level into them)

Everyone else:
Deaktos (Return of Mammonite). The only thing that this skill has going for it is Mammonite hype.

If this is the only c3 skill pardoner will get than there will be no C3 pardoner -_-

1. Most spell pardoners only want spell shop. They’ll probably get kabb for the utility or just start another char
  2. It’s expensive for the damage output (currently physical type damage). 1.5k may not be much but it’ll eventually add up. The only ones that can really afford this will only be the spell shop pardoners . Sure, there is a 10% for instant kill and refund. I just hope it has a decent aoe ratio to make up for the cost. I understand it’s gimmick for pardoners to require money to use some skills. However, IMC limited the money making option to only c3 priest pardoners. Simony barely makes any money and now it’s going to be multiple times worse with the recent market/trade changes in KOBT.
  3. Very few classes will benefit from this like pally and maybe priest. I feel pissed that priest gets so much attention in pardoners while the other classes barely.

By far out of the crafting classes, the pardoner is the by far the most lackluster.

1. limits you to one class route if you want to make good/crazy money (priest c3). Simony got nerfed to the ground with only a few good skills left. Trying to make money with Simony was pretty hard in ICBT2 and if the market/trading changes carry over to international then simony users will be fked.
  2. the skills are horrible like oblation. DE is the only top tier skill pardoner has for practical use.
  3. Deaktos doesn’t really solve any of the pardoner issues. All it is a like “Hey guys, Mammonite”, but all it really is a distraction from deep seeded issues with pardoner.

I have 3 problems with Pardoners right now.

1. They require ranks in other classes for their money skills to work (look at how squires, alches, and fletchers only need the rank where they learn their money skills)
  2. Only priests can really make money.
  3. Only aspersion scales. How long are people going to want/need sacrament and bless? Repair is always wanted/needed. The gear buffs scale with item stars. Food buffs scale off current stats. Gem roasting is useful at all levels. Item awakening can be wanted/needed at all item levels. No idea on fletcher arrows (I think archers get appraiser or something)

I really hope IMC is looking in this direction. But mammonite just shows they are looking else where.

Pretty much if you’ve been on the forum long enough, you’ll know that pardoners have been in a bad spot.
1-2) Nothing new
3) There will always be a market for buffs given it’s the right price range (plus sac last for like 2hrs). Any small bit of buffs will help shave off killing time or help with getting mvp boxes. The first couple of priest pardoners will have it easy, but eventually

I think Deaktos/ToS Mammonite was to address the issue of pardoners bringing damage value to the party (basically ppl nothing picking pardoners up for their parties). Though the 1.5k price tag that comes with it per use is pretty bad. I’ll reserve judgement on it for now until someone testes on how it works. But yeah, they really need to address the pardoner problems. IMC decided to go I have two bad points, but hey it’s two!!! (instead of having one good point first).

Despite me trashing talking it and all. I’ll still go C3 pardoner (non priest) because of class loyalty and DE.

I plan on making a pardoner alt strictly for making lvl 15 daino scrolls since those should be in huge demand. Pretty much every party will want Daino to be fully active to avoid buffs being rolled out. Zalciai scrolls should sell pretty well too.

Frankly i have no idea where get the idea why people think daino scrolls lvl 15 is going to be hugely popular. Pretty much it’s all theory crafting and assumptions, but very few actually even bothered to test it out.

Demand for lvl 15: Yes, probably as more buffs get introduced into the game
However: Nobody is going to fork over 11k for a 3 min scroll on the market.

From my experience in ICBT2 (I was like the poorest pardoner on the server cuz i went krivis/pardoner), most people would just settle for lvl 5 - 10 scrolls as they get the job done without the high cost. Even then the amount of daino scrolls and zalc scrolls that i sold over the course of the beta numbered below 50 scrolls -_-. You would also have to factor all the int type cleric builds that will actually use krivis (sadhu, druid, pd, and etc) as competition.

It’s pretty stupid to say that might change on the future. In it’s current state, it’s vastly more profitable to go spell shop pardoner. If your like the first spell shop pardoner then you’ll be rolling in the money. It was disgusting how much money he made :cry:

Even with all the problems, i probably still go krivis/pardoner (might not even get simony next time around because it wasn’t worth investing an extra 14 skill points to barely make any money) to break up the monotony of priest/pardoners in iOBT. Though i might scrap krivis pardoner if they don’t add more skills to c3 pardoner or improve on it. At least, i won’t be the only unicorn in the game :D.