Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

im not able to play much during this beta so i dont think ill be able to test out anything for real sadly

what builds is everyone running for pardoner anyways? ive posted mine but i dont think ive seen too many others

im personally kind of skeptical of running one with priest since i know so many monks already running all of the priest buffs anyways

im probably going c1cleric/c3krivis/c2 pardoner for now since divine might seems basically useless but yeah
what would be some good stats for it though? ive been thinking int/spr to allow for scaling on zaibas/heal/cure and zalciai/deprotect
is aoe zaibas enough for leveling?

thoughts?

also is divine stigma actually worth capping or should i find something else to drop points into since ill have c3 krivis? melstis seems really awful since discerning evil is right after it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thread can’t be edit. This are current available skill for simony.

Current Simony available skills: Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast

Fried on kr test till lv 30 ish but get nothing. Maybe just for donate lol.

1 Like

I have some questions.

Can another char (Same ID) buy buff from spell shop?

Can I set Oblation and Spell Shop at the same times?

Yes. Shop will still on after you log off and switch to other character.

Nope, Shouldn’t work at same time. Both require you stand at vendor and you can open one at time.

1 Like

Are you really telling me that you cant craft blessing And sacrament on simony scroll? Hopefully i goes for monk …

Yes. Only Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast can make scroll with simony.

Thank you, very much.

By the way… Scroll, maybe, doesn’t my way if it can craft only that spell.

Not sure if it’s a bug or not but I just tried this in game:
Monstrance level 1 + Simony level 2 = Monstrance level 1
I can’t change it to the second level option. So it’s either a bug or its different in this current beta version.

Not a bug as explained clearly above from one (or two) of this thread.

Sadly i picked pardoner before reading this thread… I feel like all my skills are useless and no one will buy my scrolls anyway…
Did anyone manage to sell any scrolls? And if so, which ones?

i don’t know if anyone already asked, if so i’m sorry for asking again but
can pardoner sell the scrolls on the Market? i’m not interested in going c2 to get spell shop

Yes you can sell it.

1 Like

i’m sad with the pardoner nerf. hopefully they will buff this class later on.

Where are the scrolls in the market? I’m willing to buy Daino scrolls :grin:

It’s possible to add it to the market, but there is no way to find them as far as I know.

Searching for “Skill Scroll” or “Zalciai” doesn’t work:

EDIT: Skill scrolls just messes the item list up, even if you manage to find them in the consumable category without searching.

EDIT2: I have reported the problem over at the bug report forum, if anyone have any additional information on the issue, please add it over there.

I also wanted to buy some, but didn’t find a way to do so :<