Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

Perhaps level 5 - 10 scrolls will be more popular. However, as more high rank classes come out, and people start to remake their characters with better understanding, things may change.

Also, I was too focus to level, and due to work, I can only get to Rank 5. Even the time I want to get Daino, I am not sure where to find, and have no need being a Rank 5 Priest with Krivis myself. My next character may not have Krivis, but I may also create my own Pardoner as I recognize how useful in a party.

Time will change, I am not surprised it is just the game being too new.

Still waiting on the overhaul information. No point building on something that might get replaced.

Btw, what restrictions were placed in market making selling scrolls harder? Did they remove scrolls from the market or something?

I plan on making one solely because I plan on rolling monk, and I donā€™t want ā€˜muh dainoā€™ to be the reason I donā€™t get into groups.

Any money I make on the side will be nice.

is there any new information on decatose? Iā€™ve been trying to search for new info, but no luck :confused:

Two questions:

1. Does Indulgentia heal? I may have missed it, tool tip says it does but players are saying it does not.

2. Does spell shop stay open indefinately after you log out? Or is there a set amount of time before your shop automatically closes?

It cures status effects and damages within itā€™s range. It does not heal like the skill Heal. The translation is wrong and should say ā€œcureā€ not ā€œhealā€. Thereā€™s no reason to doubt so many people but I can confirm this. I played pardoner in icbt2. Believe me or donā€™t~

So I take it the [simony] revamp is being scrapped?

There was a simony nerf pre-icbt2. From what i read so far on KToS, there have been barely any significant changes to pardoner besides the new skill and minor tweaks to spell shop fixes. Disappointing :expressionless:

What was the new skill that was added?

Decatose: ToS version of Ro mammonite with 1/10 chance to instant kill non-boss enemies and 1/10 chance to get money that u used back. It was added around KToS open beta.

Outside that i basic premise i have no clue, but i have an inkling that the skill isnā€™t that great because there either none or less then a handful of c3 pardoners. A majority of people just go pardoner now just for DE then swap out to plague doc.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Would look amazing if you could spam this like crazy (like in RO). Not saying it is functionally amazing though.

omg thank you! I was going to do pardoner3 regardless, but this clip just made me a lot more excited for open beta. Itā€™s exactly what I wanted to see as depicted in the skill icon. xD

ohā€¦ I couldnā€™t figure it out what the hell is on the icon before thisā€¦ XD I didnā€™t even realise thatā€™s a $ signā€¦ X)

The animation looks fun.

I have already gone to Pardoner C3, and i make a video for new skill Decatose.
TOS krOBT - Pardoner C3 skill - Decatose

2 Likes

Pretty pointless with the cd.

well done guy Respect. kudo you.:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Here is a video for Decatose in PVP :wink:
TOS krOBT - Pardoner C3 skill - Dekatose in PVP

2 Likes

wait so the 10% triggers in duels too? Have you tried it in arena?