Tree of Savior Forum

Onmyoji's Genbu Armor it's making Wizard class almost invulnerable on PvP/GTW/Boruta

No, i’m not using Ignas set, i use Velcoffer plate set. I’m asking if all players in your server have Ignas ICHOR on they Velcoffers to have 200k+ HP that you’re saying, because a normal velcoffer set don’t give that huge hp increase.

yes but the Ignas Ichor makes you lose your ability to block, your 750 attack passive stacks, and then you lose all ability to block.

You’re nerfing yourself by using this junk.

Thats his gear, he doesn’t have Ichor in the velc parts and are using non-transed primus gear.
And the equipment isn’t half the problem, I’ve watched a TBL match of him today and he literally walked inside a frost pillar, then suicide to creeping death charms that were in the field for a long time, he blindly spam doppel skills and expect the skills to hit.
But TBH he is improving, if I recall correctly he changed his build to fit pvp.

1 Like

Peltasta’s Hard Shield lv 100 passive, +11 Velcoffer Shield trans 10, 70K MDEF and Velcoffer set = paper armor?
You’re only being salty.

Can confirm your stats arent that high with that trash gear

I don’t think I can argue with you because I am only stating the obvious here and you replying that I am salty when it seems that you are the salty one.

ps: you just died in TBL because you are afk answering this post.

Instead of providing better PvP balance information, you’re picking on Eldritch just to prove yourselfs. So, stay on topic.

And IF you think every skill mentioned above is fine, provide proper arguments on why it is balanced on both PvE and PvP aspects.

Wtf, i never sayd that i have perfect gear or someting, i’m saying that i have plenty MDEF to deal with normal TBL play. You guys must be trolling lol

watwat

We don’t need full +21 Velcoffer trans 10 to enjoy a casual TBL, if the game demands crazy investment to something so basic, ill always try change it making my part and giving my feedback. Stop trolling and flame about it

That’s it. Thanks man xD

You forget that I actually watch the TBL and see your perfomance comparared to the other swords, I am not trolling. And yes you don’t need crazy investment to play TBL, just don’t expect to be on pair with someone who is with way better gear than you.
But I will stop commenting since we’re off-topic.
Add Hard Shield and Bear (I think it’s bugged right now) to the list of unbalanced.

edit: Also it seems that something is wrong with Thorn Vine and Doppel’s bleeding, it’s doing insane amount of damage

I want to say, after play TBL today almost ALL the swordmans are Rode now, very anoying to say at least…
One shield push and I die, my def as scout is not enough to survive 10 secs of mute/knockdown -_-

Just wanna comment on the Shield Push situation. It has always had the silence and trip debuffs since it’s inception and also, shoving and push we’re higher level debuffs before re-build, people just sleept into it.
The main issue would be that push has 3 overheads after re-build, plenty of chances to silence anyone or multiple people when before you only had a single chance. Not only that, now that many bosses aren’t immune to Shield Push it lets you lock any of them for 30 seconds straight with only 5 seconds of downtime.
I’ve always mained Pelta/Rode and even I think it’s a bit too much.

So is a bug nobody cares until now or is a “feature” of the skill?

The impact of a Frost Pillar (huge AOE, 100% freeze for 6 seconds or more) or a Ice Wall is way more relevant than a single target low range debuff of a weak swordman class, but nobody complains against the real game breaking issues.

A good skill is different from a OP skill

I cry in every post I can about the OPnes of the cryos in general, the rode thing is just new to me, too many swordmans is Rode now and with 2 or more in the same team is really hard (I’m not saying is a easy win but at least is very annoying)

Well… before Rebuild i did send a ticket talking about the silence that Unbalancing is doing, they never changed it. Now that ppl are going on pvp and noticed, they are complaining.

• First of all, Pain barrier only provide immunity to Knock Down, Knock up, Knock Back and some kinds of staggers.
  • High Guard only gives you more block, that will give you more chance to resist effects like bleeding, its a chance.
  • Slithering makes you walk even slower and only works like a pain barrier+High guard. Just try to catch anyone.
  • Shield Charge has the same problem of Slithering and its only increase your physical defence.

Remember that all that is useless if your enemy is a mage or it can remove your shield.
As a plus we are on a meta where, or you cc someone to death, or you get invulnerability for ages, or takes someones shield out and burst him and the last you can simply bleed/poison ppl to death.

Right now i can tell that ppl are using mainly 3 to 4 different builds for Swords, 2 to 3 on mages, prob 2 on archers, 1 or 2 on scouts and 3 to 5 on clerics. Before rebuild it was like 23 meta builds, now its probably around 16 builds…

And just for comparison, my swordsman gets around 150k max health on TBL.

This is mostly due to wizards being pigeonholed into Genbu-Kino. The class diversity that Wizard once had is completely dead.

So you sit there and use rod mdef amp the entire match? You realise yinyang applies 10 hits 4 times of course your getting deleted those are similar to my defence and mdef without a shield equipped and i only take like 300-400 dmg a tick from whale geared players yinyang

Also you cant retroactively pop buffs to raise mdef while standing in the tide pod its a fake multi hit its only 1 actual hit proccing 9 fake multis 4 times which is prolly why its deleting you