I don’t know if it’s a bug or you guys want to make Wizards class a frontline DPS, but now Onmyoji became the most tanky class in game because of one particular skill: Genbu Armor.
With this skill active, the wizard can easily tank a entire guild, i’m not joking. As if it were not enough, they use Cryomancer + Psychokino to heavy CC a wide area, frozen/stun lock almost entire parties in seconds, and finish all with some HUGE AOE damage skills like Ying Yang Harmony.
They defining all meta, overshadowing many other more balanced builds. On my server, we CAN’T win a single competitive GvG without some Cryo/Kino/Myojis.
On TBL we seeing some variations of this build using Warlock or Shadowmancer, turning this tanky wizard in a even more lethal dps class because of single target damage and crazy DOT capacity.
My review of Onmyoji/Cryo/Kino or Warlock or Shadowmancer
- Best DPS: YingYang, White Tiger, Mastema huge DOT damage, etc
- Best Defense: Genbu Armor, Subzero Shield, etc
- Best CC: Ice Wall, Frost Pillar, Magnetic, Raise, Snow Rolling, etc
- Best Moviment/Escape abilitys (Teleportation), etc
OP things (in my opinion)
- YingYang lock the enemy receving damage, turning the skill almost impossible to avoid witout a dash or fast escape.
- Gembu Armor EXTREME resistence against damage and ignore many debuffs and dot damage when active.
- Subzero Shield Reflect (hitting harder than a old beta Revenged Sevenfold) + 6 seconds frozen. They can 1HKO some melee classes without doing anything, and because of genbu armor they dont even take damage.
What you guys thing? bug? bad balance? overreacting?
Ps: I’m a whining swordmeme masoquist