Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

Google shows me you went QS3 into Rogue. My sides went into orbit. There is no need to reply to you anymore. Enjoy your good build and know you made a mistake. Rejoicd in the fact archers right now even with your mistake are very much so playable and next time do it right.

1 Like

@Dream, @lans1234567890, @Zipzo, I admire all your determination to shut these people down, but I advise that you guys just ignore them.

It’s very easy to see they have nothing to argue about, on all of their recent posts they had ignored every point you guys made and just proceeded to insult you in various ways. They will nitpick every minor error you make and think it will debunk your claims as a whole when it doesn’t.

Start ignoring them as nothing good will come out of this kind of argument. I’ve learned it the hard way in a lot of other threads that I have participated in that is concerned with the same suggestion.

Just to note, unless you guys missed it, staff has already acknowledged the reset suggestion and also agree with a bunch of players that there should be a form of reset system. See my previous post for the link, too lazy to get the URL again.

3 Likes

You’re just trying to avoid the fact that your idea of having to rely on KR vids just to create a proper build is incredibly stupid. Not to mention, there’s no complete combination of archer classes with Rogue posted on the internet which invalidates your argument to google and do proper research for builds.

My build is a solid farmer and is focused on getting cubes from world bosses. It supposedly has no mistake if it weren’t for Burrow not being clear to what it does. It clearly states that you can attack but it doesn’t say anything about a majority of archer skills being disabled.

It’s obvious that your purpose now is just to look stupid and piss off people with your dumb arguments.

5 Likes

If by staff you mean one dude who will forward a suggestion then that means nothing. I’m sure they forward many suggestions doesn’t mean it’s a good suggestion. Just like you can want your hand held through everything there are people that oppose it.

1 Like

lol after see what kind of this guy i don’t think he can provide anything

I’ll give you the screenshot you need later via PM here on forums.

Obviously it is fairly unrealistic to expect players to create a perfect build that suits their play style during the course of their first play through with a specific class.

It is almost irrelevant whether or not skill descriptions are accurate. A lot of factors in your play style change as you level your character. At some point when you have enough points to choose the majority of your class’s skills you will want to rearrange your skill circles based on what you’ve learned in your own experience and feedback of the class. You may have an idea, a need and a goal of a class at level 100 and then drastically have a different view on all those aspects at level 250.

This is to be expected and to think you could plan ahead your character with no firsthand experience just reading and watching videos and come out with a build that is completely and perfectly to your liking… well let’s just say good luck with that.

Now, the way this skill/stat reset will be provided is another subject. There should be a penalty, or a restriction, on how this is done to prevent abuse. Some are strongly against having a TP shop item for a reset, but frankly this doesn’t affect other players. But there are other options and ideas they can come up with too.

2 Likes

This is only my thoughts and most likely will never be implemented into the game but it would of been nice if I could of have experience a new class choice ( with only 1st level attacks open ) while completing a class related task separate from the current map ( like in a place just for testing so other tasks or achievements can not be completed ).
If I leave the area or complete the task, all skills are taken away and I’m given the option to continue with the class or not. I’m quite happy with my choices so far but it would of been nice to try out other choices before making my decision as my next character will be based on a different class altogether from my main character, so I wont be able to experiment with different build choices for a long while.

You would have an argument if your build was the most efficient at doing what you just said. But it’s not. Your build is something you tried to theorycraft and failed at and now you want a redo button.

1 Like

Could you send that to me too :slight_smile: I’m about to hit c2 rogue and planned to go [burrow] (A-QS3-R3 was the goal from the start) from the featured video.

At the topic concerning research. The necessary information to making a thought out decision is being withheld by IMC. It is a lazy attempt to increase the game’s replayability by making it so very easy to make mistakes. Generally it is “lazy”, personally I call it “malicious”.

And I find @forgotten_dreams particularly funny for asking

No need to reply, really? =)) Licking back the words you spit?

You absolutely have no idea about Rogue C3 so you have no credibility or whatsoever to say that my build is not the most efficient at what I wanted to do.

The build is not theorycrafted, I learned QS C3 changes from KR patch notes while I tested Rogue myself back on CBT2 where I found out that Sneak Hit has flat additive crit rate that allows me to go for pure STR w/o sacrificing any critical rate as long as I’m hitting from behind which is usually the case if there’s a tank. Mixing both, I can easily reposition anytime to proc criticals from Sneak Hit because Running Shot lets me do high single target DPS while being able to move. I was supposed to stop at Rogue C2 but Burrow which allows Rogue to attack while being invisible and immobile is just too good to be missed. Burrow’s tooltip only said that you can attack but the penalty is being immobilized.

Zero theorycraft. Everything is supposed to be working but IMC misled me to believe that I can cast any skill while using Burrow since the tooltip says “allows you to attack”.

I also never said I wanted a redo button so stop putting words into my mouth. My Rogue C3 is useful for afk-farming mats while being safe from any harm through Burrow. I’m currently leveling my first planned archer build.

You don’t know anything.

3 Likes

Sure. I think the build is still fine just that even though with everything min-maxed, the build ended up just being decent. Considering all the ninja nerfs Rogue has gone through, I just gave up and would just use it for farming materials and world bosses for now. Oh and rushing dungeons since it has seperate dungeon count.

why people do not want to replay a game that they consider fun?

3 Likes

No no people want a redo button for assuming things toolkits don’t say. Or for going double rodelero into dragoon.

1 Like

Posting this for posterity.

People arguing against resets are within their right. Theres plenty of valid reasons why one wouldn’t want resets at all. If you can’t see that, read the other threads and look for the more detailed posts. There are strong cases both for and against.

If you are dead set one way or the other, don’t expect me or any other single person to convince you otherwise. And for the love of whatever please stop before you flame them for it. Why are we still throwing the knights of the round table around? Its becoming a lazy way to try and invalidate other’s opinions without basis.

Look and research if you’re invested enough to tear apart someone elses argument so late into this discussion. This topic has been ongoing for almost a month straight and to be honest its just kind of disappointing to see so much opinion bashing coming from both sides.

After all, the other thread had so much to contribute! Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, was patiently waiting to see a staff response this whole time.

I really hope they picked up on the idea that we should have restrictions along with it, too.

1 Like

It’s not their fault really. They are just used to more casual games where everyone resets to the best build every patch. They want to sit at end game all day when this game has much more to offer. They want no class diversity and want to turn this unique class system into to some generic class system.

Pretty much they are casuals who want to turn this game into something its not. Being casual doesnt just mean they dont play often. It means they want everything easy. With little to no effort. They dont like risk. They only want reward.

I’ll say it again though so this isnt taken the wrong way… i dont mind being able to reset to change 1 or 2 circles as long as its restricted and not just a “buy item, pick new rank already maxed” type deal. So it would be more to make it so you dont reroll for a single circle and not to change builds every update or change builds just to test something.

1 Like

regardless of your fanboying, resets will nessassary until they OFFICIALLY give proper and clear skill descriptions that arent what seems to be direct translations.

jeez you turds and your high and mighty ■■■■. “no don’t compensate for the many who couldn’t be bothered to spend hours researching and planning to before they started playing! Even when the information available is crap”

1 Like

Why do you need compensation?
If the game is that much of a chore then why play in the first place?
You level up so quickly in this game, I honestly don’t see how anyone can be upset about their build being ■■■■ when they can just make a new character and try a new build in such a short time

who is this they? you sound like another elitist prick casting shade for no reason than to float your own ego. Besides, how anyone chooses to play the game isn’t your problem. IMC gets money from it and it supports the game rather than forcing every single player to just deal with it. if you read opening post before you jumped to conclusions, maybe you would find out how much of a prick you are being.

Even still, even if it was a “I want to switch to the most optimum build” issue, so what? time was still spent leveling the character, even harder than it should have been with a less optimal build. so now that ive already leveled to 120+, Im not allowed to say, “hey, ______ class that I was building toward turned out to be a bad choice, I want to change.” or “hey, they nerfed _______ class that I am and now I don’t want to play it anymore thus making all the effort to get there a huge waste.”

grow up and think farther than the tip your nose.

1 Like