Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

They have NOT changed the game that much since then and any skill changes can easily be obtained from translated patch notes, recent videos, or other community dumping grounds.

And you are here why?to troll?or you yave no life?

1 Like

Your answer is exact reason why that information wasnt available to yourself in the first place.
You can’t blame IMC for not telling you what skills can/cant be used if you didnt even use them as a source for your information in the first place.

How about you help others not make the same mistake you did?
Or would that be too helpful?

Apparently you expect that as well, because I would wonder how anyone that did not do atleast some research would even know about a rank 7 circle and its abilities…

Personally I’m not. Your own words speak loudly enough to make that point.

1 Like

Now at least you can save your equips when reroll without lose any potencial.
If you want a min-max build on first char, search first. And deal with reroll after every big balance patch and new ranks.

I’m sorry genius. But the vid only showed how Archer C3 and Scout C1 skills can be used while using Burrow. The video didn’t say anything about Running Shot buff being disabled.

You don’t know anything about Rogue C3 so stop talking about viability. IMC ninja nerfed it to the ground, nothing written on patch notes, don’t act like you know everything.

You’re saying to keep google-ing vids to make a proper finalized build. It’s impossible to have every single class combination with Rogue posted on the internet. Not to mention, the idea of having to rely on KR vids just to make a proper build is stupid, well I guess that’s to be expected, a stupid reply coming from you.

1 Like

There’s no point in arguing with these anti-circle reset guys. Despite the existence of respec, stat and skill resets in many other successful MMO’s, and no matter how much detailed and reasonable explanations you can make as to why this kind of game that has an extremely complex class system would need it, nothing will change the minds of these people who think the game should cater to their “but muh RO” or “it will make the game easier/P2W” viewpoint.

I’ve grown tired of arguing with them because the only thing they’ll do is to flame you and insult your intelligence. Luckily that only makes their argument more ridiculous than it already is.

I advise everyone to just ignore them and keep pushing on with the suggestion. Take note that the staff have indeed acknowledged this issue and have forwarded it to the developers.

(Link to post)

Now I’m not exactly sure how it will be implemented, whether it will follow what the TS of the thread I linked said and will bring back characters to level 1, rank 1 (which might not be a bad idea if it also resets all the quests again as well and people are given an exp boost), or we get functioning TP items that provide single circle resets like everyone’s suggesting. But in any case, even @STAFF_John agrees with this big issue that concerns a large number of players.

His quote sums up what I feel about the lack of a circle reset system for this GAME.

I used them as a source. Their in-game tooltip is my source.[quote=“forgotten_dreams, post:151, topic:215759”]
How about you help others not make the same mistake you did?Or would that be too helpful?
[/quote]
Oh, is this how MMO should be nowadays?

I have one request of you. Stop quoting me, I just keep getting mindblown by your logic.

2 Likes

Running shot doesn’t work while burrow. I wonder why that is.

1 Like

Running Shot works while using Kneeling Stance. I wonder why that is.

2 Likes

Yes yes .stop talk BS. We get it that you like it when people are not hapy.
Have a :rice_cracker: and ■■■■ off.

That’s interesting, because I dont recall arguing with you at all. (or insulting you) But that’s hard to do if you havent posted in this thread yet?

You can already reset by rerolling a new character…do I really need to point out how this is different from real life?

I don’t need it myself, my build is planned and I like it.

However, in this day and age, with the huge number of games on the market, I don’t see this game living long if it doesn’t bring in some kind of circle reset. The chances of losing alot of players in the long run over this is too high, and the only thing they’re losing from not selling them is money. Before anything, this game is, a business after all.

As much as I dislike it, pretty much all the succesfull games these days have dumbed down their content for the casuals, because that’s what brought them the most money and players.

2 Likes

I am so glad you speak in broken English. That means there is a HIGH chance I won’t need to see your word diarrhea on about ever. I could barely make out what any of your post say.

Okay, and how exactly did you see the tooltip before you were rank 6 ready for advancement?

Because your particular issue isnt the tooltip, its making an entire build designed on the ability (which means the choices of your first 6~ ranks)

Well, the overly hostile poster Jintello posted an actual useful link/info for someone asking you a genuine honest question about an ability…

I had hoped someone with your forum name would have some principles, I was wrong. I was just projecting it seems.

I have no idea what you mean.

Well you wont hear me argue that there’s a good chance it will net IMC more money, just like WoW and FFXIV…

My goodness just stop.

1 Like

Google shows me you went QS3 into Rogue. My sides went into orbit. There is no need to reply to you anymore. Enjoy your good build and know you made a mistake. Rejoicd in the fact archers right now even with your mistake are very much so playable and next time do it right.

1 Like

@Dream, @lans1234567890, @Zipzo, I admire all your determination to shut these people down, but I advise that you guys just ignore them.

It’s very easy to see they have nothing to argue about, on all of their recent posts they had ignored every point you guys made and just proceeded to insult you in various ways. They will nitpick every minor error you make and think it will debunk your claims as a whole when it doesn’t.

Start ignoring them as nothing good will come out of this kind of argument. I’ve learned it the hard way in a lot of other threads that I have participated in that is concerned with the same suggestion.

Just to note, unless you guys missed it, staff has already acknowledged the reset suggestion and also agree with a bunch of players that there should be a form of reset system. See my previous post for the link, too lazy to get the URL again.

3 Likes

You’re just trying to avoid the fact that your idea of having to rely on KR vids just to create a proper build is incredibly stupid. Not to mention, there’s no complete combination of archer classes with Rogue posted on the internet which invalidates your argument to google and do proper research for builds.

My build is a solid farmer and is focused on getting cubes from world bosses. It supposedly has no mistake if it weren’t for Burrow not being clear to what it does. It clearly states that you can attack but it doesn’t say anything about a majority of archer skills being disabled.

It’s obvious that your purpose now is just to look stupid and piss off people with your dumb arguments.

5 Likes

If by staff you mean one dude who will forward a suggestion then that means nothing. I’m sure they forward many suggestions doesn’t mean it’s a good suggestion. Just like you can want your hand held through everything there are people that oppose it.

1 Like