Tree of Savior Forum

NO Job reset PLEASE!

If class resets were possible and you are against them, then just don’t use the function. Why do you have to diminish other people’s ability to enjoy the game more just because you don’t approve of it, even if it would affect you in no way whatsoever? Who’s stopping you from making new characters when you reach rank 7 and decide you want to try shinobi instead of templar?

1 Like

I think that says more about the game than it does about the class-reset function…

1 Like

#THE GAME IS IN BETA AND HAS HORRIBLE CLASS BALANCE AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BE STUCK IN THEIR CIRCLES / CLASS JUST BECAUSE, FOR NO REASON?

#EVEN IF NEW PATCHES ROLL IN WITH MAJOR CHANGES? PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE TO START FROM LEVEL 1? BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT?

This community is retarded.

8 Likes

The caps people are killing me.
It’s ur fault for being stupid from the start.

3 Likes

Look, a retard not being able to state his opinion properly without

• using caps look
  • making LARGE font size
  • using curse words
1 Like

You’re using the Ad Hominem fallacy: you’re saying nothing about his actual point and are instead focusing completely on how his point was presented.

You’re also a hypocrite since you call him a retard.

5 Likes

People who are against resets answer me this.

When ranks 8, 9, 10 come out and your build needs to be completely changed to adjust to these new classes are you honestly gonna say with a straight face that you will gladly reroll your 300 - 400+ level character with character locked cash shop costumes and items and untradable gear such as lolopanther to fix your build?

You are an idiot of you think this is good game design

3 Likes

Would like if I told you to go play path of exile?

But that’s exactly what Aspergillum is? Casting Aspersion with each atttack? So how is the description wrong in this example.

Aspergillum does NOT cast Aspersion with every attack. <_< I am playing a chaplain–I know. It gives you another hit with every basic attack that deals the exact damage Aspersion does, but it doesn’t have the AoE ratio of Aspersion, nor does it have the same particle effect, nor does it provide the Aspersion Buff. I was expecting it to give me a great deal of AoE, but it does not.

I don’t understand why making someone else’s experience better, makes your experience worse. If you don’t want to use job reset, then just don’t. Adding an option for people to correct their mistakes seems like a no brainer for me.

8 Likes

If you think circle resets is a small change and it wont affect the game you’re crazy. This game is all about its class system. Adding class resets in a game with no class resets is a huge change.

As for “fake diversity” If you don’t care about diversity and dont care if everyones the same with no identity, you wont understand.

2 Likes

This is what im saying

Everyone whos been for it has had really good suggestions to and been very nice most people that are against it ive seen have been very negative and I just dont understand why

3 Likes

Lol. Oh I see, so that’s what the description sounds like to some people. I thought it was pretty clear any of those would be heavily up for debate.
I mean it’s common sense that it wouldnt cast the defense buff every attack…

It applies the Aspersion damage to your auto attacks, which is all it implies.

And I was kind of expecting Druid to have a nice looking costume. I guess we both fell pray to our fantasies there, huh?

Lol. Yea the ones who want resets are nice.

Look at celgamings post up there. There are many pro reset people who act like him.

There are plenty of nice and not so nice people on the no reset side also.

Not sure why you’re being so smug with a completely unrelated point:
you can see the Druid class costume before you play it. That example is incomparable.

More importantly, it’s not adding anything to the argument that there’s no reason to restrict class resets: if you don’t like it, don’t do it. Why do you have to prevent others from having alternative choices?

1 Like

You’ve not read these threads in their entirety I take it…? (especially the first one shudders)

There’s been very few suggestions that even try, and nice?
Do you perhaps wear your sunglasses at night?

You obviously telling yourself all builds are viable and balanced and hence diversity, is not fake.

Why don’t you prove it. Go make a uniqie non-meta build, get others with non-meta builds and go clear earth tower.
I am very curious about this diversity you and others keep saying, will get disturbed cause of circle resets.

1 Like

All the people demanding a reset option probably did not give ONE FCKING SECOND of effort to think about their builds and it’s their own fault. And yes, those people worsen up the community, as seen in, for example, WoW, where suddenly all those kids came along and the game became more and more ridiculously “easier”.

No kids and if you do not bother spending effort in your build, it’s your own fault. That’s it. Period.

That’s what the game is about. Making experience, thinking about your build, getting experience. And yes, if those points are no more, the game becomes ■■■■. And yes, that affects me as well.

• Kiddos demand “easier” stuff and “I don’t want to be responsible for my choice”
  • Making the game easier makes more of those kiddos come in
  • Community becomes crap

Yes, they can play the game too. They can stand in Klaipeda and spam the chat for gold, probably that’s their level.

4 Likes

Not every build is good for everything. Earth tower is just one dungeon. The only end game dungeon? There will be new dungeons where earth tower builds arent viable for that.

People want to be able to do everything on one character, but sorry that isnt going to happen.

Not all builds are created equal and i never said that. There is a learning curve though and your next character will be even better than the first.

Thats not to say that i think people should throw their old character away. I think there should be an option to reset your character from the beginning. Character lvl 1. class lvl 1. keeping items and achievements. Possibly with some kind of bonus xp or other benefits. Not resets where you can just repick your ranks and keep your character level though.