Tree of Savior Forum

NO Job reset PLEASE!

It’s not about 500 hours… just plan for about 10 min and ask in the forum if you don’t know what to do. It’s not that hard. You’re just… “special”

That’s not the point

I’m talking about in the future when getting to level cap does not take a month as it is right now there are so many restrictions in this game already that are going to cause people to walk right out that door they came in on f2p release

We want to fix the game but you want to hold it back

It makes no sense instead of rerolling people are going to quit

With circle resets people keep playing and IMC gets more money which keeps the game open so you can play it because people like me want to open our wallets since we see potential.

1 Like

Actually my goal here was to create a Support Wizard that would almost perma-CC monsters and so far it work very good with my friends when playing in a Party.

Solo, it’s useless but in team it does wonders.

Freezing monsters also means my Elementist friends does LOTS of damage with Electrocute.

Basically, Cyro C3 give me a LOTS of CC and this Character I went full CON because my party doesn’t rely on me doing damage.

So far I really enjoy that build. And that giant tree that drag monsters and freeze them at C3 Cyro is awesome, not to mention the Snowball!

It’s a very fun build to play, unless you play solo all the time, which is why I’m making a Chaplin when I solo I like this one.

1 Like

People have made plenty of good reasons. You guys just choose to ignore them or you personally dont think those reasons are a big deal, but just because you dont care for them, doesnt mean it isnt important for others.

People would say that your build is crap because you can’t solo, though you have a really solid role in teamplay.

On the contrary I have not ignored the good points. I am well aware how important it is for others which is why I made this thread friend.

I am trying to help the game not cause needless drama.

1 Like

Then why are you agreeing with the guy who says all the people who are against resets are unreasonable? You might not ignore them, but the second part of my post said that you personally dont think they are a big deal. If you realize that, then you dont agree with the person you quoted.

Edit I just read that post and your points are off. No resets adds to class diversity, while you are trying to say resets add to diversity. When in reality, none of this will happen with resets:

And instead of this, people will just respec from their build into the next strong build. Killing replay value and build diversity.

1 Like

Uhm hi. Why are you replying to me? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to bring fault into this, then yes. Personally I would prefer to use the word ‘‘choice’’ or ‘‘decision’’.

I haven’t really seen any in the reset threads. I think.[quote=“ybastikian, post:130, topic:232755”]
so give reason
[/quote]

Read up to his/her other posts, for your answer.

That seems kind of common here. (I know, I’m brilliant at irony)

They’re not ALL unreasonable just the main posters in this thread such as OP.

OP’s arguments so far have been ignoring everybody elses point and just doing the text equivalent of screaming over someone because they don’t want to be open minded.

I’ve offered suggestions on how they can adapt their posts to not come off this way but they don’t listen I have tried over and over again it’s like talking to a wall.

There are a lot of you though that have good points I just don’t think anyone should be closing off the opposite sides opinions because the game can grow and the community can grow by discussing how to make it work to make everyone happy.

1 Like

You might want to rephrase the first sentence of that thread’s OP then.

That is your definition of ‘fix’, that’s the thing.

For me, for example, the game is fine in terms of path building.

The game is meant for replay, even though it doesn’t have much replaying value at the moment…but HEY, BETA.

When you begin charging money for your game you can no longer call your game a beta.

This game is in early access and about to launch about a week and a half from now it can’t hold onto the crutches of beta anymore.

@forgotten_dreams I wouldn’t have to have made that sentence in the OP if it weren’t true. Reread through this thread and tell me that sentence is wrong. You can speak the truth about something without intending to cause drama.

1 Like

Its a nice thought but in reality the hardcore players just want to think something like their better then everyone else since they can level a character to max and redo everything even if it takes a month per char.

90% of the game community and potential future players are not going to waste their time doing another 200 hrs on a char just to have it become useless with any patch or a single wrong choice that they made while leveling.

What i mean by that is that most people are not going to throw hundreds of hours and dollars down the drain and be told remake it or don’t play because guess what we just made everything you ever did pointless.

Ro was in the past and this is now.

A game with that much of a curve will just die out cause you can easily find another game that does the same thing only better.

4 Likes

I take it you’ve changed your mind then, because that’s not what you said before.

That’s ironic because I don’t see you respond to my posts. That said, to be fair it’s not like I’m 200% seriously arguing anymore at this point. All the arguments have already been given several hundreds of posts ago (in this topic).

They’re not even hardcore players. They’re just wannabe hipster morons that want to be against what the majority wants.

Because in the end, these idiots aren’t going to quit the game regardless if this gets implemented or not. They are 99.9% likely going to reset their character and look back at this and pretend they never were against it.

People are just in self denial.

4 Likes

@forgotten_dreams I replied to you just before you made that post friend o:

I just can’t figure out how to multi-reply to people so I pinged you instead that’s my bad i’m still learning this forums setup

You highlight the words and click the quote reply that pops up.

Its not the most intuitive x.x

1 Like

Look. No resets are a part of this game. I know this isnt the best way to put this, but if you cant handle this, then the game isnt for you. If you quit because you dont like it, we wont stop you because the game just wasnt for you.

I don’t go to other games and try to completely change a major aspect of the game. I just realize this game isnt for me and there are plenty of people who enjoy it. Then i move to a game that does have the things i like.

People who came to this game because of the old mmo feel and the no resets, like the game was designed to be, will be turned of because you guys want the game to be easier. Yes, it might just be time, but that makes the game easier. People say things like “its 2016 it should be this way”, well this game is meant to be like old mmos.

People who like games that there is class diversity and games where people cant just change their build up whenever they feel like it and have to work to be a specific class. These are the people who the game is for. For me, it is this game that you’re trying to change on me.

Also the fact that you are trying to take one of the only risk factors out of this game. Many people like risk. Not everyone likes all these casual games that are out right now, and we need something like this. So the people who want to change this should realize this is just how the game is and either just play it or leave. You want a casual game, this isnt it. Sorry.

I’m tired of this whole topic. Im done with it and i hope they never give rank resets.

6 Likes

You can quote by by selecting text like this:

Multi replying technically doesnt work, but what this does is send something similar to a ping anyway.

Multi quoting is as much of a pain to write as it is to read tho, I wouldnt advice that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you lol

I come from a web forum that wouldn’t even let people double post and used like 8 year old forum code

this is all brand new to me